Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (35861 Views)

4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Tombrook0: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
You are the covenant keeping God. By Victoria orenze

Draw by Victoria Orenze

Brooding by Victoria Orenze

Invade me by Victoria Orenze

In your presence.. Hillsong

Anchor by Hillsong

Listen and thank me later grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mike4real2(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
GLORIOUS GOD -- ELIJAH OYELADE

This track lifts my spirit high

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvAa2uNVB-0
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by asamaigho(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Brymo:
my God, you are carried. Although these songs are not totally 2017, here's my list 1. May we never loose your wonder- Bethel music 2. Oceans, where feet may fail- Hillsong 3. Wonders- Hillsong 4. Heaven knows- Hillsong 5. Indescribable God- Abutu 6. You deserve- 7. Heaven come- Amanda cook and Bethel music 8. Touch the sky- Hillsong 9. Abandon- Hillsong 10. What a beautiful name- Brooke Fraizer ft Hillsong
may we never loose our wonder..blind eye.. you are beautiful in all your ways...nice song ...(oceans) wonderful song... touch the sky, I love the instrumental. (you deserve)...what is this life given to us,to save our lives...
correct guy. u sabi
hapi Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by myked(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by oshorstan(f): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
mazimee:
The year 2017 is almost running out and it has been a year with lots of experience both tough and smooth but God kept us going. So many gospel artists both Nigerian and foreign artists released songs that ministered to our souls.
We all have our favorite songs of the year, but here are some of the 2017 songs that lifts spirit.

They are
Dr Tumi - you are here
Todd Dulaney - Your great name
Frank Edwards - very big God
William McDowell - falling on my knees
Tim Godfrey - So Good
Phil Thompson - My worship
Travis Greene - Waited
Victoria Orenze - On Fire
Glowreeyah Braimah - Jesus is here
Travis Greene - Be still
Dunsin Oyekan - if all I say is Jesus

Let me stop here now, I believe some of us also may have wonderful songs on your list. Let's share it together and help some others to add to their list.

What are those 2017 gospel songs that made your year so Far?
God bless us all, Happy Sunday

Every song by Paul Wilbur... that Baba is my number 1
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Captain001(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ekwueme by Prosps Ochimana is number one...

3 Likes

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by AfonjaConehead: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
It has always been christian rock song for me..buh i love other genre as well..

_Break Every Chains ~ Digital Age
_Highly Lifted Up~Hilsong
_Healing Rain ~Michael W. Smith
_Here I Am To Worship ~Sonic Flood
_Here With Me~ Mercy Me...

Goo Goo Dolls aint a gospel band,buh their hit song BETTER DAYS inspires and gears me up alot.

Another highly inspiring gospel song is "GOD OF WAR" and "He That Dwelleth" by Penam Percy Paul

have a great week yall..

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by AfonjaConehead: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
maryjan8:
Break every chain

which version do u like,i love Digital Age's version..i know ladies love Tara Combs version.
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mike4real2(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
YAWEH ---RONKE ADESOKAN FT NATHANIEL BASSEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTgRe5zg8I
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Caprison(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ovie R'ivie by the gloriouse fountain choir
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by TinaAnita(f): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
When will I see you again by Brian Mcknight
At the center of it all by Eben..
You made a way by Travis Green
So Far So Good by Phyno (Thanksgiving song)
Thank you for being God by Travis Green among others

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by TeeLawrnz: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
You are Great
Everything written about you is Great
Who sang this beautiful song sef?
It's my song of the year
Steve Crown. (2016).
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by esoboy875(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Captain001:
Ekwueme by Prosps Ochimana is number one...
l so much love d song.

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by toygod2: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
John Godfrey - nara ekele
Pato - God over Everything

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by esoboy875(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Olowogbogboro by Nathaniel Bassey ft Wale Adenuga
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by kerr9(f): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:
cheesycheesy good song..
sure the song lifts my spirit

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Dan1cole(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tasha Cobbs - I'm ready ft Nicki Minaj ... *Great song* cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
kerr9:
sure the song lifts my spirit
cheesycheesycheesy Abi,I dey wonder how u will be jumping around when ur spirit is high..
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Big God-Chen Emmanuel and the Gracebound
The Hill-Travis Greene
Made A Way-Travis Greene
On Fire-Victoria Orenze
Under the Canopy-Frank Edwards

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mercygrey177(f): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Todd dulaney victory belongs to Jesus. Nathaniel bassy olowogbogboro. Travis Greene you waited
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by HopeAlive16(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Olowogbogboro by Nathaniel Bassey ...Powerful song and Miracle Worker by Glowreeyah Braimah, though this one is 2015 its still an all time favorite
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by tinny898(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
You are Great Everything written about you is Great Who sang this beautiful song sef? It's my song of the year
Steve crown
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
mazimee:
The year 2017 is almost running out and it has been a year with lots of experience both tough and smooth but God kept us going. So many gospel artists both Nigerian and foreign artists released songs that ministered to our souls.
We all have our favorite songs of the year, but here are some of the 2017 songs that lifts spirit.

They are
Dr Tumi - you are here
Todd Dulaney - Your great name
Frank Edwards - very big God
William McDowell - falling on my knees
Tim Godfrey - So Good
Phil Thompson - My worship
Travis Greene - Waited
Victoria Orenze - On Fire
Glowreeyah Braimah - Jesus is here
Travis Greene - Be still
Dunsin Oyekan - if all I say is Jesus

Let me stop here now, I believe some of us also may have wonderful songs on your list. Let's share it together and help some others to add to their list.

What are those 2017 gospel songs that made your year so Far?
God bless us all, Happy Sunday

Onise iyanu _Nathaniel Bassy
Testimony _ Ada

And all others i cant remember...
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Ritajovy(f): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Todd dunaley- I'll keep running, victory belongs to Jesus.

Victoria- On fire.

Travis Greene- Made a way.
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by SlimHan(f): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
hsim247:

Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So97pmyDbVw
You can convert to mp3 and download to your phone. I use convert2mp3.net and insert the above link.
Enjoy.
thanks
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by OlohiA: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Let the heaven open - Kari Jobe
Changed - Geoffrey Golden
Victory belongs to Jesus - Todd Dulaney
You covered me - Dr R.A Vernon and The Word church praise team
Before the throne - Shekinah glory
Holy Spirit - Kari Jobe ft Cody Carnes
Jesus culture - In awe of You
Nara ekele - John Godfrey
Olowogbogboro - Nathaniel Bassey ft Wale Adenuga

2 Likes

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by joshnes(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
bjcuntis:
My hallelujah belongs to u. Can't remember the name of the artist but I led the song during one of our sunday services. It touches my soul.
JJ Hairston And Youthful Praise

2 Likes

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Empiano: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
A billion people- Deitrick Haddon
More than anything- Lamar Campbell
Elshaddai- Lecrae ft Cam
Bo Itoro - Eno Michael
My Trust is in You - David G
You are my Worship - John P Kee ft Tonex
Mayo - Gil Joe
Odogwu- Jahdiel
Joy - Vashawn Mitchell
We owe this praise - Deitrick Haddon

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Jagz16(m): 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cry for mercy by gozie okeke
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by queenDD(f): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
You waited by Travis Greene is my song of the year. "Where would I be, if you left me God?" That line is my favorite.

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mazimee(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
queenDD:
You waited by Travis Greene is my song of the year.
"Where would I be, if you left me God?" That line is my favorite.

Have you heard BE STILL and SEE THE LIGHT? Another lovely songs from him that was released some weeks ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Geenosko: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Farlon Lyte - fix it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.