Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (35845 Views)

4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Atlantia:

Oh Yeah.. I love it.
Hope you're having a good day. smiley

Yes I am, and you?
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Bibi294(f): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
mazimee:

What are those 2017 gospel songs that made your year so Far? .
Bola Are-Eru jeje.... The only praise and worship song that makes me cry over and over

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
NoFavors:
oh! I like Sinach. I'll look that song out.

What's your favourite?

I already mentioned Way Maker by Sinach but I also love God Over Everything by Frank Edwards
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mercy chinwo.. Excess Love
Frank Edwards.. Wetin you no fit do
Gloria brymah...Jesus is Here
Church on fire... Can't remember who sang it.
JJ hairston and youthful praise.. You deserve it

These songs got me speaking in tongues at first sight
I recommend it for you all.

Meanwhile.. These are older songs.. Check the list and download

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jigba:

I already mentioned Way Maker by Sinach but I also love God Over Everything by Frank Edwards
oh good. Ka Anyi Bulie is another nice one by Frank ft Don Moen
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by PhilAmadeus: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Beauty for Ashes by Tye Tribett.......Tye all dah way,any day any time....

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Atlantia(f): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jigba:

Yes I am, and you?
My day, my day... It has been really good but my stomach won't let me enjoy it. I've been spending a lot of time in the white house. embarassed
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by PhilAmadeus: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
FerrytimCharis:
Everytime by Anthony Brown You will win by Jekalyn Carr Hallelujah by Dunsin Oyekan The Lord's prayer by Jubilee worship Lord you are good by Todd Galbeth Your great name by Todd Dulaney Have your way by Jabari Johnson Ga shi na by Kay strings All of me by Dr Tumi Gracefully broken by Tasha Cobb's Never run dry by Cassey J Alagbada INA by Nathaniel Bassey

Ati be be lo

Alagbada ina issa banger...
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nbote(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Frank Edwards and Don Moen - U alone are God, Feel ur luv
David G - Halleluyah, Yahweh, Arugbo Ojo, Let it rain, My Trust is in U
Frank Edwards and Nathaniel Bassey- Don't Cry
Frank Edwards - Defender, Miracle Rain , Nya ya Ekele, Spreading Everywhere, Wetin U no fit do, Under the Canopy, Idi Mma
Nathaniel Bassey- Halleluyah Eh, Abba Father, Come Lord Come, Onise Iyanu, Take ur Glory, This God is too Good, Wonderful Wonder
Nathaniel Bassey and Chris Morgan - Incredible luv
Samsong and Chris Morgan - Anya
Samsong - Wekobiro
Steve Crown - All d glory, Awesome God, Imela, You Alone

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ada Ehi: Ony You Jesus.
Ada Ehi: I Testify.
Joe Praize: Miracle Papa.
Ezekiel Walker: Every Praise.
Geoffrey: Changed.
Samsong: Turn Me Around.
Steve Crown: You Alone Are Worthy.

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by dennisworld1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Olowogbogboro by Nathanial bassey

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Is there something bugging you about Nairaland that you will like to say if given the platform. If yes, worry no more because that platform is now a reality.
Go to the Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread and voice out your complaint, say, opinion, thoughts and suggestions about Nairaland through the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/4112717/nairaland-public-complaint-suggestion-say#61374210

THANK YOU.
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Power flow by Monique. Though it was released some years back, but it was this year that I heard it. Its one of the most powerful song I have ever heard.

Then, Olowogbogboro, by Nathaniel Bassey.

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Atlantia:

My day, my day... It has been really good but my stomach won't let me enjoy it. I've been spending a lot of time in the white house. embarassed

Awww sorry dear. Hope you've taken medication
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
NoFavors:
oh good. Ka Anyi Bulie is another nice one by Frank ft Don Moen

Yea I think they released a joint album this year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Atlantia(f): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jigba:

Awww sorry dear. Hope you've taken medication
The truth? No I haven't... I didn't even think of it.
Thanks.
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by jtjohn(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
you are great.......by Steven crown.
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by doubleportion: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
We give you glory-Fortune feat Tasha
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Brymo: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
asamaigho:
1...alive in you....... by Jesus culture
2..ever glorious.........by elevation worship
3...your promise .......by elevation worship
4.. broken vessels .....by Jesus culture
5.. all the earth ....... by vertical church band
6 ...fierce ...........by Jesus culture
7...you make me brave ...by Jesus culture
8..no longer slaves ....by bethel music
9. alleluia .......by Jesus culture.
10...shine a light by elevation worship
these songs connects heaven,am shot out of this world whenever I listen to them.
download them and they will bless ur life.

Jesus megaparty coming soon........ y'all invited.
my God, you are carried.
Although these songs are not totally 2017, here's my list
1. May we never loose your wonder- Bethel music
2. Oceans, where feet may fail- Hillsong
3. Wonders- Hillsong
4. Heaven knows- Hillsong
5. Indescribable God- Abutu
6. You deserve-
7. Heaven come- Amanda cook and Bethel music
8. Touch the sky- Hillsong
9. Abandon- Hillsong
10. What a beautiful name- Brooke Fraizer ft Hillsong

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Atlantia:

The truth? No I haven't... I didn't even think of it.
Thanks.

You should do
Have a nice day
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Atlantia(f): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jigba:

You should do
Have a nice day
I will... You too. smiley
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by MissJoy29(f): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Flow by Jessica Reedy(my best song since last year).
Kill My Flesh by Chevelle Franklyn.
You Are Alpha by S.A. Hlengiwe Mhlaba.
Be Connected by Jackie MCcullough.
But God by Ron Winas Family.
More by Lawrence Flowers Intercession.
Restored by J. Moss.
Lord I Lift Your Name by Donnie MCclurkin.
I Won't Go Back by William MCdowell.
You Deserve It by JJ Hairston.
One Minute by Mary Mary.

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by gift01: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na your way by Kore
Olowogbogboro
Amanda Cook Bethel Music
Colours Spontaneous Worship
Onyenemema Daniel David
Holy Jesus Culture
Fire Victoria Orenze
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mike4real2(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mendel04(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
All hillsong songs both ones have listened to, n d ones have not listened to..

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mike4real2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
I TESTIFY -- ADA

God blessed naija with awesome gospel singers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0SdoQqrE_8

2 Likes

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Funkybabee(f): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Steve crown---you are great

My best song of the year
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by mike4real2(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by klarke(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
What a beautiful name,
Gracious Tempest,
Both by Taya Smith (Hillsong)
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by COOL10(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sinach :way maker. Ada: I overcame

1 Like

Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by Segny(f): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Alagbada Ina By Nathaniel Bassey Ft Victoria Orenze On Fire By Victoria Orenze
Re: The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? by marklele(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
EKWUEME by Prospa ochimana ft osinachi!!!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.