Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend? (486 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Jman06(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2017
I was arguing with some girls yesterday on whom a boyfriend or girlfriend is, and they were like a boyfriend is that guy whom they discuss some personal issues with and can confide in and not have any intimate contact with.
On my own part, I argued that a boyfriend/girlfriend is that person you can go intimate with i.e kiss, romance and have sex with aside sharing personal problems and discussiond with. I believe that one can discuss or share one's problems with any other trusted person including family members, but intimacy is what makes someone a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Please your opinion on this issue is highly needed so I can be better informed.
Re: Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Shelloween(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Anybody you can get intimate with, romance, kiss, fvck and not share personal stuff with is probably a prostitute. Bro, google is not just for assignments and school projects, but for questions like this too.
Re: Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend? by crunchyDope(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
a girlfriend is a female friend
nothing more nothing less
Re: Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend? by rexandyke(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2017
crunchyDope:

you get oil for Head abeg....

maybe he's talking about a lover....
Re: Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Jman06(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Shelloween:
Anybody you can get intimate with, romance, kiss, fvck and not share personal stuff with is probably a prostitute. Bro, google is not just for assignments and school projects, but for questions like this too.
Does the post suggest you shouldn't share personal stuff with the person? Oh, I know your problem. You think the word "aside" means to exclude? It simply means that sharing personal stuff is normal thing one can do with any other trusted person, not just the girlfriend or boyfriend.
Re: Who Is A Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Jman06(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
crunchyDope:
Oxford advanced learners dictionary defined a boyfriend as a guy with whom a lady is in a romantic relationship. Likewise a girlfriend as a lady with whom a guy is in a romantic relationship.

No wonder some guys end up in friendzone!

(1) (Reply)

7 Bad Habits That Will Lead To Divorce / Ladies... Pick Only One.. 50million Or A Wedding Ring? / Is It Really Necessary To Have A Mentor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.