Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (44247 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by judgedredd22(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

That's domestic violence

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
did u check my profile picture?
Lol... no mind me jare bro. I no check ur dp b4 commenting na.
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by MaKenz: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmmmm! snakepox don show
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
It came to swallow that dog now you become it's adversary.
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Arabica(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2017
edoboy33:
is that really you
I thought it was a mother snake carrying her baby snake
nigerians are really suffering
#ATIKU2019

you were making sense until u said Atiku 2019
it seems ur brain is paining you abi undecided
when will pple like u learn how to thnk... SMH
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by makky555(f): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
how dare you!

How daren't i grin
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
makky555:

How daren't i grin
u are laughing @ the guy's ugliness

Is it a crime to be ugly

U that leave ur face like a troublesome girlfriend tongue
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by makky555(f): 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
rawpadgin:
u are laughing @ the guy's ugliness

Is it a crime to be ugly

U that leave ur face like a troublesome girlfriend tongue

Lol... Ama peaceful shaid cheesy smiley tongue
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
makky555:

Lol... Ama peaceful shaid cheesy smiley tongue

while did u use a jaguda looking pic as ur dp b4?

The current one is fine

U are a beautiful woman wink

I did not say ur head should start swollen up o
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by makky555(f): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Awwwn thank you sir

Ya a hamsom man too smiley

Don't worry... I took my anti-head swelling pill today

rawpadgin:
while did u use a jaguda looking pic as ur dp b4?

The current one is fine

U are a beautiful woman wink

I did not say ur head should start swollen up o
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
makky555:
Awwwn thank you sir

Ya a hamsom man too smiley

Don't worry... I took my anti-head swelling pill today

cheesy

U have this Korean kinda beauty

I like it

Will be glad if u can chat me up on whatsapp

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by makky555(f): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2017
rawpadgin:
cheesy

U have this Korean kinda beauty

I like it

Will be glad if u can chat me up on whatsapp

So if I had a Nigerian kinda beauty you won't like embarassed
angryWell just so u know, I have a conc. Nigerian kinda beauty. Am igbo type precisely tongue smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2017
makky555:

So if I had a Nigerian kinda beauty you won't like embarassed
angryWell just so u know, I have a conc. Nigerian kinda beauty. Am igbo type precisely tongue smiley

now i am more interested

I was thinking, what of ur parents are based in Korea, how i will go there to pay the bride price tongue

Igbo land is not far, I can stroll in & out @ will

Let's hook up biko
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by makky555(f): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
now i am more interested

I was thinking, what of ur parents are based in Korea, how i will go there to pay the bride price tongue

Igbo land is not far, I can stroll in & out @ will

Let's hook up biko

Lol you're funny....

I just remembered my real parents stay in America so WE(us,our two) would need to go there and see them... Even my village people dey there. They sometimes shake my calabash from there grin grin grin grin
So are you in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.