Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (44246 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Python That Swallowed A Cow Killed In Delta State (Pictures) / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Mikocake(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
ok
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
rawpadgin:
This beast was killed in our compound in ogulagha town last night

We were alerted to it wen our dog(bingo) wouldn't stop barking for minutes
the guy carrying the pyton looks demonic, am sure the pyton was running for it dear life on sighting the man. I cant just stop laughing
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
teewhizzy4real:
the guy carrying the pyton looks demonic, am sure the pyton was running for it dear life on sighting the man. I cant just stop laughing
grin
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by rawpadgin(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalasticlala, tell me how many snake thread i have to open b4 i can make front-page
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by cristianisraeli: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
rawpadgin:
Lalasticlala, tell me how many snake thread i have to open b4 i can make front-page

bros them no day give money for front page,but you don make front page before na
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by donblade85555(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
abeg make unabor eat the snake oh.. we nor wan hear of Python pox this time around oh

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Coldfeets: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen brace up...

I see python pox coming...
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by EmekaBlue(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
cheesy see as he pose with d snake round neck like he win trophy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by kay29000(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is it really easy to kill Python? People keep killing Pythons everyday.
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by kay29000(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
The man carrying the snake thoughgrin

You like his 4packs? cool
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by ngmgeek(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
You voted for the old man! Now, my people are in the bush hunting down snakes and animals.

This is just the beginning. I am waiting for pictures of rodents, crickets and lizards. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong and oyindidi viewing wishing there made sense in their earlier posts
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by chuks34(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lala food is ready o grin
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Oyindidi(f): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
kay29000:

You like his 4packs? cool
No!!!!!! I fear as I see am

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by discusant: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
edoboy33:

#ATIKU2019

North has ruled Nigeria for 41 of Nigeria's 57 years.

The south shall rule 2019.

If not, the country splits.
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by timibare(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
edoboy33:
is that really you
I thought it was a mother snake carrying her baby snake
nigerians are really suffering
#ATIKU2019
when will you go en join ur sister in Napoli?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by kay29000(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
No!!!!!! I fear as I see am

Lol! Okay.

Your response was very fast tho. Hmm!
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Oyindidi(f): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Piiko:
Ladyjumong and oyindidi viewing wishing there made sense in their earlier posts
unto what?
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by castrol180(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
O boy, where is lalasticlala? Jollof is done... but can cownu nnamdi kill any of the the pythons dancing in front of his house like this?
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Erhu: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am of the of the opinion that APC should start arresting snake killers, every animal has purpose, stop wasting them
. U shud train snake in ur papa compound, used d money to better ur life and pray that u are not finally killed by ur trained snake
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Maski87: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thank God, bingo would have been pepper soup for this python

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by anochuko01(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
I saw this thread last night thinking at last a Python wouldn't make front page....but ALAS, I was wrong! so wrong!
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Maski87: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Make una,leave some pythons wey,future generations go see chop.
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by seangy4konji: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
D guy look like badoo ritualist
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by nothernstar: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls I need the skin for leather
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Badonasty(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
rawpadgin:
This beast was killed in our compound in ogulagha town last night

We were alerted to it wen our dog(bingo) wouldn't stop barking for minutes

Pythons go soon go extinct for naija
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by umarshehu58(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalalalalalalalala
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Jonwesley(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
The question begging for answer is why don't pythons come out when they are in smaller sizes, for men to kill them but when they become monstrous, they become cheap prey and with just a stick it's killed for Nairaland front page?
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by Tolams16(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls watever u do dont check dis link https://www.instagram.com/p/BaTg-YfhfsX/
Re: Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Am of the of the opinion that APC should start arresting snake killers, every animal has purpose, stop wasting them

well said.

snakes kill rats which spread dengue and plague. If the rat population increases then we may face an epidemic.

never test natures patience to the extreme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Poisonous Green Snake Killed This Morning / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.