Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP (34259 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by dotcomnamename: 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I am still suspecting Davido

I am still suspecting Wizkid
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by tete7000(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Evablizin:
Hmm.

Father, lead us not into temptation,deliever from all evil.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by joeeee240(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
NoFavors:
My Question is, is Davido the only person with him that night? If no, then why single out only Davido as suspect?

SHUT UP. DID HE TELL YOU HE IS THERE ONLY SUSPECT? undecided
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by joeeee240(m): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
I JUST KNEW IT. I TALK AM. DAVIDO IS A SHADY MOFO
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Architectkene: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only advice to Davido at a trying time like this is to forget his bible and listen to Tuface's song "Implication"

Better still let me help him with it's lyrics.

"As I kolobi your sister
As I jasi Deborah
As I disobey my mother
I come dey get plenty wahala
As I follow the brother as he commit the disaster
Just because say I dey there
I follow enter the yawa

Olele, olele
Ole jelobunu lele
Olegwa olegwa olejobunu legwa.

Implication, Hahahaha
Implication....

Somebody should be punished.
Davido should be punished for lying.
Wealth should not make anyone bigger than the law.

My joy will be complete if the police does a good job and gives us the satisfaction of seeing Davido in a prison uniform.

Baseless
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by dotcomnamename: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
There is no evidence without reasonable doubt. Even if there is, the case is dead on arrival.

Davido's dad ADELEKE, wealth, powerful influential, pals to top top politicians and biz, Otedola, Governors, Ambode, Tinubu, Fashola, ministers and senators, e.t.c.

Davido's uncle new elected Senator the dancing master...

CASE IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL..

Adeleke awon eboras to n yagbe billions, they vomit billions...
grin
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Hykis(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
For me i think davido knows somtin abt his death

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only advice to Davido at a trying time like this is to forget his bible and listen to Tuface's song "Implication"

"As I kolobi your sister
As I jasi Deborah
As I disobey my mother
I follow enter the yawa

Olele, olele
Ole jelobunu lele

Implication, Hahahaha
Implication....

My joy will be complete if the police does a good job and gives us the satisfaction of seeing Davido in a prison uniform.

Only if it can be proven before a judge that either:

1. Davido directly took the action that resulted in Tagbo's death.

2. Davido was privy to plans to take actions which resulted in Tagbo's death, and either agreed with the plans or took no action to thwart them.

3. Davido's actions, though without malicious intent, inadvertently resulted in Tagbo's death.

4. Davido, having witnessed the beginning of a series of events that he identified as likely to lead to Tagbo's death, refused to take preventive action to preserve his friend's life.

The last one is the most likely case that may be built against Davido, though I don't know how a lawyer will make that stick.

Well, what do I know?

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

SHUT UP. DID HE TELL YOU HE IS THERE ONLY SUSPECT? undecided
you're dûmb

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by joeeee240(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
NoFavors:
you're dûmb

YOU'RE A FOOL. HE SHOULD COME ON LIVE TV AND TELL YOU ALL THEIR SUSPECTS OLODO ODE
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Tobycharles: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Not only you bro, 3 friends within a week? Something is fishy, there ain't a flame without a smoke
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by FODA(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
I will not comment,but why did late Tagbo followed davido out of d club?why was he trying to enter davido s car?why was he trying to fight some of davidos crew? Why was d 200k and his iphone 8 not given to him,though,davido is innocent,but got some question to answer.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Ugosample(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
GetMeRight:

Asking questions shouldn't be seen as a crime. It is not over until it's over.

But assumimg that davido killed this guy, like many Low lives are doing on this forum without proper investigation concluded is a very stupid thing to do

What is wrong with these people
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU'RE A FOOL. HE SHOULD COME ON LIVE TV AND TELL YOU ALL THEIR SUSPECTS OLODO ODE

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by meforyou1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Too many insane simpletons on nairaland.

Can you Just imagine those fools above me?

Everyone in Nigeria is always forming detective when it comes to cases they know nothing about meanwhile they can't even solve simple mathematics.

Awon ode.
not their fault. Even in uk and US, after major incidents, everybody forms detective till the police come and address the press.
I particularly remember that marathon bombing in US and everybody was forming detective till FBI came and addressed the press and say everybody should dismiss all social media speculations. That they were searching for only 2 people. And displayed their grayed pictures. And after 2 days, they were located. 1 killed and the other in custody.
Even this last Las Vegas shooting. The Sherrif and appealed to the public that whoever had a video record of the incident should bring it to police.
And next day, they named the shooter.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by LemonBoy1: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
junta001:
we are watching....

meanwhile...

If there is someone out there that lives around Ogba, Ishaga area and rides along yaba axis during the early mornings on a regular basis, pls just quote me or send a DM...I'll love to share a ride with you.

NB. you recieve payments for this service (if you want to... wink)

Careful...before u end up advertising yourself to ritualists

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by misano(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
emeijeh:
Name time e go take

The matter go die down

The Adelekes are powerful and influential

#tartybillionfortheakant
Don't forget, Tagbo's family is still rich.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Sagay212: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
that's why all these celebs need to stop going around with like 10 or 15 boys claiming gang, friendship nonsense. Some guys just like to clinch you unnecessarily and can put you in trouble.

Davido too made the greatest mistake by dumping the dead body of his friends in the hospital and running away. Whether it was a driver or friend that dropped the dead guy, davido knew about his death and didn't inform the guy's family. That's a silly mistake. He is now a suspect just because of that silly act. I just hope he learns his lesson after he come out of this.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
I don't know why they would take a drunk person to d general hospital in the first instance. An answer may give a leeway to some other revelations. The dead should rest in peace.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by rafabenitez: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"As I kolobi your sister
As I jasi Deborah
As I disobey my mother
I follow enter the yawa

Olele, olele
Ole jelobunu lele

Implication, Hahahaha
Implication....

my man,longest time,ive missed u so much here,ur views most speak my mind,its time davido pays,npf should atleast do the needful,no more noise on his ig page again.nwamaikpe welcme bak joor.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
"I remember even telling Caroline Danjuma that ‘Look you don’t go on your Instagram page without verifying facts because a person’s reputation is concerned.”

Why is he not following his own advice?
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by toyinjimoh(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Papiikush:

Everyone in Nigeria is always forming detective when it comes to cases they know nothing about meanwhile they can't even solve simple mathematics.

Awon ode.
...u re right, one fool was saying he would b Happy seeing in prison

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Thelma1552: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
E be lyk say this man na wizkid fan.. Not even e be lyk, i'm very sure he is.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by undefeateds: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Papiikush:

Awon ode.
papi GOD Bless u,they will be forming internet warrior as if they were there,I can't say davido is guilty or not,DAT is 4 court of law to decide not e-warrior
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by josessybj: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Because Davido is a celebrity and Mr commissional want to make a good name for himself that is why the case is always on the news.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Itzurboi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"As I kolobi your sister
As I jasi Deborah
As I disobey my mother
I follow enter the yawa

Olele, olele
Ole jelobunu lele

Implication, Hahahaha
Implication....

walahi, nah ur papa born u
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by gbzed(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
What I knw 4 sure is dat Davido can never go to prison when he's uncle is a senator, he's godfather is the richest blackman on earth he's father is a billionaire, and u expect him 2 go to prison. Caroline think say na small doctor?
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
If it were D. J Olu that had died under similar circumstances that Tagbo died, I am sure there would not have been any unintelligent & uncivilised noise making the type being witnessed in social media by the people along their axis.

David will come out very strong & very wise. This is a stage where life presents him an opportunity to think deeply & make necessary correction before moving to the next phase of his life.

He is a young boy, he needs to remember the son of whom he is according to Yoruba adage. He needs to be careful of the kind of friends that surround him. Nigeria has people with bitterness, vendetta emanating from tribal inferiority & sentiments. You will find them everywhere always looking for cheap opportunity. The last of these their behavior is the Baru Kachikwu NNPC saga.

For the second time, I will repeat my earlier posting.

God is very good to Davido for allowing him to pass through this experience so as to know about life & human beings. He is still a young boy & needs to learn at home instead of all this useless celebrity life. I am sure nobody is happy about this kind of life he is living among the old generation in his family.
Even his grandfather, the first republic politician & a senator of the first republic will not be happy in his grave. Looking at Otedola's daughter as well as a DJ, it saddens a lot of people from Epe axis & business families. This is not our (yoruba) culture. It exposes the family to a lot of risks especially in Nigeria where we have tribal envy & hatred.

Davido, is a young boy who needs to be taught some lessons at home by elders about Nigeria. I remember during Abacha regime when Nigeria was having diplomatic problems with most developed countries and it was very difficult to obtain visa. Unknown to Alaafin, somebody in his entourage included somebody's name for visa. This person was caught carrying drug. This time, Alaafin was fighting Abacha govt. Lawyers in UK who volunteered to defend the case was rejected by the drug career in the entourage citing that they are yorubas. He said he preferred Ibo lawyers (his tribal men). Chukwumerije was the minister of information as at that time . They were all involved in that embarrassment of the Alaafin , but the UK govt defended Alaafin.

Few years back, Goldie, an actress died on her return from US having gone to attend a Grammy Award ceremony. We were told she was rushed from her home to hospital where she died. That was the story, but so many things were also around. It will take propaganda experts on bitterness mission a lot of energy to occupy social media space to make a living out of this, but it is not in our character & culture.

In ICT world, there is virtual possibility. In video editing & software programming, there is always a variation to the master copy or file.

Davido, eni abi ire, ki nrin ide oru.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by Temysteve(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Papiikush:

Awon ode.
giving out your opinion on such a matter isn't a crime, @least it was not report yo the station, just a point of view from other direction. It ur choice to reason along or decline.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by GetMeRight: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ugosample:

But assumimg that davido killed this guy, like many Low lives are doing on this forum without proper investigation concluded is a very stupid thing to do

What is wrong with these people
No one assumed that Davido killed Tagbo, from Danjuma Caroline to the acting Lagos CP to every interested Nigerian. What is clear is that Davido and other friends lied to cover up.
Like they tried to cover up their own negligence in this case. There was indeed negligence and mistakes along line.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by kelly72: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
50 shots of tequila just in order to win N200,000?
The dude was totally carried away by the empty wiles of this world.

He chose, or didn't care burning his liver in 10 minutes just for pittance and to be hailed as a great man
What a way to go.

Since he could ruin his liver for money,
then he should have bought a ticket to Malaysia
We hear he could have sold his liver there for $30,000
and still come back alive.

Vanity.
Re: Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP by temiflex01(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:

You they craze! Did Davido signed to protect a full grown man or be his body guard? men in numbers came to a club to have fun and everyone got drunk on alcohol and drugs and left.
Overdo they kill monkey. When you see young guys smoking and taking tablets, you don't pity them, you die for your pocket, who them epp? I no they pity drug addict when they die, because them sef no pity them self.
One fuckin spanner loss! cool cool cool

The NPF sef no get job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Taking Selfie With Infinix Device / Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.