Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) (57545 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by castrol180(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fvck your hell hole and her tattoo!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

Will this marriage crash

NEVER!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by olanreyman(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
ElPadrino33:
What is an omotola ?
A name of animal place or thing

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by itsandi(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love this love...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
one stylishly pull her pant to one corner
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Esanabbey: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Two of dem don dey resemble sef... Due to the numerous knackings and exchange of DNA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by countryfive: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Make sense

nonsense, what do we need the second pics for? husband trying to remove wife's pant in public. we don't need it they should keep it for themselves and in private. nonsense.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
kennygee:
Omotola be like me in the eye brow department.

Na pencil dey help our ministry.

shocked

What a sweet self consolation.

But sorry, you are OYO. Omosexy no dey ya level.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Can tell she has a big rough booty.. ...the type that has dimples.. ...but its OK.. ....we are good over here.. .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Eagle360(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
See life.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Another mans property!!!
Dangote would not like this o.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
full picture pls.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
The husband badly needs a bra :-/ 38DD
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by MisterGrace: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

And so? undecided he should enjoy it he's the owner. tongue

Learnt she spread her legs for some rich dude too. Not the husband alone o...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
MisterGrace:

Learnt she spread her legs for some rich dude too. Not the husband alone o...
Non of my business.

Everyone has a chapter in their life they don't read out loud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:

And so? undecided he should enjoy it he's the owner. tongue
Enjoy? Is it food? Why can't you use another word?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
When dem go divorce sef?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
which one is the woman? or man? they both look the same to me o!, with big foreheads and big breasts.

jeeeeez! is this how this so called Actors look without make up? Rubbish! shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by stobery(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rokia2:
Couple goals.

They look so in love. He seem utterly obsessed with his wife.

My crush any day anytime

#Team69 grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by GreatrAnalyst: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
decatalyst:
May Day! May Day!! May Day!!!

A certain captain is about to unveil more that we bargain for on the second picture.

All units, standby! cool

grin
Almost all Nigerians have comedy stint in them. Bros, you are gifted, you must have been told time immemorial.

Good fortunes fall on everyone giving comments here that crack the ribs savagely.
That's one of the reasons I read comments here daily.
Laughter is good for the soul.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Money plus kudi, owo, and ego make d world we live in to be very sweet. To say dem poor now u for no see their pix here.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Trudiee(f): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
I am so jealous
They re soo cute together

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sweet couple

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
How come they look alike... am nt understanding

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
But what's the need of doing that in the second pic? Just reveals the other side plain.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
women who marry early tend to get this hot look when they are done with babies especially stopping @ 30s

get married early n don't use pension to pay your kids school fees

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Trudiee:
I am so jealous
They re soo cute together
dah could be u n I...buh u tu like food
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
JasonBLood:
An Ugly man and his old bitch nice.
post ur pix let see how handsome u re..
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Elioandrew: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
I so much admire this couple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by master69(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
choiiii.......enough collecting
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Waoooh. That was sexy!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.