Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) (55998 Views)

Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia / Chinua Achebe And Fela Kuti In The 1980s (Throwback Photo) / Ambode Unveils Free Public Wi-fi At Muri Okunola Park (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2017
ollah1:

From Father to Mother, your choice of words says the kinda home you came from.

Don't cry.....i have not even broken a sweat. Your parents need to thank me for helping you out
Re: Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) by oparajicheta: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is the greatest monument ever!!
Re: Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Sunky200:
this is indeed good to remember a fearless freedom fighter of his time and the century.

thank you Ambode for reminding the selfless life Abami Eda lived.

what i would love to see next is to rename Amodu Bello way to Fella Anikulapo way, let the kinsmen of the former celebrate him if he so much deserved to.

But,the statue has no head. dont know what that means.
Re: Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I loved Fela
But with all due respect.

Why will a state governor erect a statue in honour of a hard drug abuser and an AIDS victim?

This is wrong at all levels of morality.
SMH

Marijuana is being used medically to treat some ailments now.
Anybody fit carry AIDS, you reallyy should stop stigmatizing.
Re: Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) by Sunky200: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
GenghisAlexa1:

But,the statue has no head. dont know what that means.
that's why he is proudly refered to as Abami Eda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Shuns Police Cell, Sleeps In Mosque / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.