Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? (16521 Views)

Don't Let The Python Swallow You (How to Overcome the Python Spirit) / Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Philadelphia: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
folashade96:
What is wrong with Nl today? or is it my browser?

See how you just wasted your FTC. angry
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Philadelphia: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op, just dance the python dance.
It works all the time. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Evegreen: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Themandator: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2017
zerotouch:
Good day fellow Christians. I really need help with a battle i am facing currently with an ancestral python spirit that has been troubling my family. It's a psychic spirit that even reads my mind and plants wrong dream s in my head. i know you will say Mfm but believe me, I have been there twice.

My only succour is Bible reading before sleeping. My financial situation has dwindled to the extent it distracts my prayer life and even tries to steal the word from my heart

Got to winners ...I didn't say go to the pastors... Just go to winners ... Sit down and be humble... If after three months , you still have same issue ... Forget it ..your heart is not in your freedom ...... thankfully, the theme of this month is Empowered by the holy spirit for the fulfilment of destiny.

Understanding the word of God for life's living is kwhat makes the difference. Go get understanding. Don't be judgemental like I was before now
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2017
zerotouch:
Good day fellow Christians. I really need help with a battle i am facing currently with an ancestral python spirit that has been troubling my family. It's a psychic spirit that even reads my mind and plants wrong dream s in my head. i know you will say Mfm but believe me, I have been there twice.

My only succour is Bible reading before sleeping. My financial situation has dwindled to the extent it distracts my prayer life and even tries to steal the word from my heart

Below will be good for you...

shadeyinka:

You seem not to be interested in total solution to your problem.

You still enjoy the sex at night but only despise her destructions to assets in your life. It is impossible. Its her nature and bit cannot change. You think she has sex with you because she likes you!? Quite on the opposite. She hates you with a passion. Sex with you is a payment to you for access to your life's assets. Don't you see how unsmiling and serious she is anytime she comes to you?
It is business from her side

I asked you the question are you willing to pay the price?

There are ways:
1. Appeasement:
You pay the price (with it consequence) and she leaves you alone
2. Replacement:
You find a stronger demon to replace and put her into check (with its consequences too)
3. You Evict her (also called deliverance)
This is not a quick fix solution as you have supposed
Deliverance has to do with starving her and making her stay consistently uncomfortable enough for her to find someone else to torment.

There are three methods I know and they work best if used together
a. Spiritual Sanitation:
Some spirits leave just by you doing a thorough clean up and maintaining it consistently
b. Self Deliverance
Where you fight your own battles against her using your authority in Christ (if you are born again). You can inflict great pains on her until she breaks...of course she will try to make deals with you.
c. See a gifted Deliverance Minister (not necessarily a pastor)
The success of this depends on if you are worthy to be free or not. Let me explain:
You go to a hospital to treat dysentery while still living in filth (the dysentery can never go, you may find a little relief while you are at the hospital but a soon as you get to your natural habitat, your infection resumes)
It is not a short cut to deliverance. (This I believe had been your case)

But I am sure you are not yet ready for the truth (Born Against should keep out!). You seem to prefar Appeasement or Replacement strategy: can you pay the ultimate price?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by zerotouch: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Below will be good for you...

Thanks
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by zerotouch: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2017
kpolli:

Only twice? You're not ready to win this battle

My dear, you don't know what i am fighting nor what i have seen. it was revealed to me that i was sent for this purpose and so much are looking up to me. My prayers when not channeled has caused some disasters. Believe me if i reveal a truth to you. The serpent of this world is in Africa, precisely Nigeria
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
zerotouch:

My dear, you don't know what i am fighting nor what i have seen. it was revealed to me that i was sent for this purpose and so much are looking up to me. My prayers when not channeled has caused some disasters. Believe me if i reveal a truth to you. The serpent of this world is in Africa, precisely Nigeria

Don't mind them. Let the ignorant be ignorant. They don't observe the terrible high rate of immorality, the high rate of demon possessed girls(to marry from Nigeria dey fear me),
But all of this is because a strong revival is about to birth from Nigeria and spread to the World. Remember the dragon/serpent and the woman with child in revelation?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by kpolli(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
zerotouch:

My point is, if you want to solve a problem; you don't give up after two visits

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by lurvy: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
zerotouch:

Very sincere advice... Go to OPM - Omega Power Ministry ( www.opmworldwide.com), many have testified of being truly delivered there....
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
read Ezekiel 18 down and tell the d
spirit what is written there. don't engage in Immorality while battling with them.
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by zerotouch: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=myking95 post=61573782]

Don't mind them. Let the ignorant be ignorant. They don't observe the terrible high rate of immorality, the high rate of demon possessed girls(to marry from Nigeria dey fear me),
But all of this is because a strong revival is about to birth from Nigeria and spread to the World. Remember the dragon/serpent and the woman with child in revelation?[/quote

You seem to be informed
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by zerotouch: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2017
Evegreen:

What of when these serpentine powers manipulate one's thoughts and cause one to think evil, such that you r unable to control your thoughts thus making u to sin automatically? Most of the times, this causes backlash when one prays without asking for forgiveness first. How can one overcome this?

These poor creatures (that is what i call them now) can manipulate your dreams that you hardly know which is from God or them.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by zerotouch: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2017
FRANKOSKI:
read Ezekiel 18 down and tell the d
spirit what is written there. don't engage in Immorality while battling with them.

It's been long i dated a woman when i realized that they were easier channels
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by zerotouch: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2017
munagi:
I advise you come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, at 10, Odophin Estate Park, by Ijesha Bus Stop, along Oshodi Apapa Express Way, Lagos.

Come and I assure you that you will tell a better story. God of Chosen will kill that evil python and deliver you and your family.

I am not in Lagos
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Jen96: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
zerotouch:

I am not in Lagos
dd u fight it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Repentant Militants & Kidnappers Become Pastors At OPM / Why Does God Allow Wicked People To Prosper And Live Long? / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Play Hip-hop Or Rock Songs Besides Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.