Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

What Do I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Tell Her? (585 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Tell Her? by BlackDBagba: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
My friend has been on the phone for an hour now... She's been crying and I can sense this is the last straw. She's packing. I'm on my way but don't really know what to say to her.

I'll try and cut it short.

She's been married for 4 years and has 3 children. Her husband is a cheat. With no effort at all, he make it so obvious and she can't take it anymore. He doesn't even discrimate. It's on skirt, yep! He's getting it.

She's been sick recently and following some tests done, she just found out she's got STI's... two of them.

I've tried to calm her down but she's not listening.

She's been picking his calls too and hears different women call her husband various sweet names. I told her this one is a no no. She has broken 2 of his phones in anger previously. She has caught him before and that caused a separation for 3 months.

What do I tell her? He hasn't come home since Friday.
Re: What Do I Tell Her? by yomi007k(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
undecided

This is sad.

But in all situations, u can either Accept, Change or Leave.

God help them.

(1) (Reply)

[Sad Truth] Sex Is Over-rated / Made In Warri: Photo Of A Beautiful Wedding Card In Pidgin English / See How Woman Deals With Husband After Seeing His Romantic Chats With Anoda Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.