Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished (655 Views)

See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / My First Date Got Ruined Because I Don't Have Chair / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by balash(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2017
Sequel to the twitter dude who needed 500 RT to take a lady on a date On twitter, Our very own Nairalander asked for same gesture to take a lady on a date on Nairaland and he Got more likes .

@badaoyeyemi so whatsup Dearie @topebilly has won Ooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by Phenotech(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Good for him
Re: A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
And you made a thread out of it
Re: A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Safiaa how many likes to send me that gift I requested for??
Re: A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin

Not baaaad....IamJ & I wish them all the best...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by AlexCk: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Omo, see new way of dating oo.
Lol,

If na me, na to request for 500mentions under 36hrs b4 going out on the date. Lol, e go screengrab am to confirm. Lol.

Anyways, that's cool shaa, but a simple yes or no should suffice.
Less attention, cuz no matter how cute the 'likes' are, it still feels like one is forcing the person.
Re: A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by balash(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
ScotFree:
And you made a thread out of it

Life us not that hard to always be angered, Play and joke alot, it makes u younger and fab!!!
Re: A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by iamJ(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Not baaaad....IamJ & I wish them all the best...
me wishing ugly people the best? cheesy

You are the sweet one, me am bitter cool

Will watch the date live on Nat Geo wild

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Asked For Likes To Go On A Date Got More Than He Wished by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
balash:

Life us not that hard to always be angered, Play and joke alot, it makes u younger and fab!!!

Hahaha!! Between the two of us, who looks younger and fab? I was among the first few people to give him a like. So go figure.

(1) (Reply)

Lying/deceiving Wife/husband / Clipchat Sign Up- Create Clipchat Account | Clipchat Registration Steps / Graphic Photos: Jealous Husband Chops Off Both Hands Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.