Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) (1182 Views)

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Wizvic99: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Suleman, reportedly raised a dead child who was brought to his church back to life.

This is still an unconfirmed report, but here are photos shared on social media corroborating the story;

Pastor Suleman Reshared It After CelebrationTV posted the news on their facebook page;
BREAKING NEWS…

A lifeless child comes back to life after Apostle Johnson Suleman prays to The Glory of God.

#9SundaysOfTestimonies

#SundayServiceWithApostleJohnsonSuleman…
OFM HQ
October 15th, 2017

http://www.gistb4u.com/apostle-suleman-raises-dead-child-back-life-photos/

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Wizvic99: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Wizvic99: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wizvic99:
The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Suleman, reportedly raised a dead child who was brought to his church back to life.

This is still an unconfirmed report, but here are photos shared on social media corroborating the story;

Pastor Suleman Reshared It After CelebrationTV posted the news on their facebook page;
BREAKING NEWS…

A lifeless child comes back to life after Apostle Johnson Suleman prays to The Glory of God.

#9SundaysOfTestimonies

OFM HQ
October 15th, 2017

Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by FaithAgbo: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Uhm
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by olayinks007(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmmm arole jesu. Wehdone sir. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Dalamama: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
So apostle Sulieman has joined this madness?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nothing special. This miracle is one of thousands of miracles that happens in Omega Fire Ministry
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dalamama:
So apostle Sulieman has joined this madness?
No. I watched the whole drama on celebration TV how the mother of child distracted the church. Suleman was prophesying for someone when the child's mother brought the baby lifeless. He prayed for him,immediately the power of God came on the child he started breathing thereafter he asked for water. He poured it on the child after some time the child woke up and started walking.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Dalamama: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

No. I watched the whole drama on celebration TV how the mother of child distracted the church. Suleman was prophesying for someone when the child's mother brought the baby lifeless. He prayed for him,immediately the power of God came on the child he started breathing thereafter he asked for water. He poured it on the child after some time the child woke up and started walking.

Who declared the baby lifeless? What killed the child? This is all a show of shame.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dalamama:

Who declared the baby lifeless? What killed the child? This is all a show of shame.
I watched it live.mind you there are doctors and nurses in the church there
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Dalamama: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You said the mother came in with the baby lifeless. Did any of the doctors in the church examine the child to know if it's dead? Did any of them pronounce the baby clinically dead?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

You said the mother came in with the baby lifeless. Did any of the doctors in the church examine the child to know if it's dead? Did any of them pronounce the baby clinically dead?
The video clips says it all. The child was lifeless. Couldn't move at all You need to watch the video to SSE things for yourself. The drama was a distraction during his ministration yesterday
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Dalamama: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The video clips says it all. The child was lifeless. Couldn't move at all You need to watch the video to SSE things for yourself. The drama was a distraction during his ministration yesterday

Its all a show.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by NPComplete: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

U watched it live and u saw when the child wasn't breathing to when the child started breathing? Why u dey lie like this na?
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2017
NPComplete:

U watched it live and u saw when the child wasn't breathing to when the child started breathing? Why u dey lie like this na?
Oga ask for the DVD or search it on YouTube to watch the whole drama.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by NPComplete: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Oga ask for the DVD or search it on YouTube to watch the whole drama.

Send me the YouTube link na.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2017
NPComplete:

Send me the YouTube link na.
Search it on YouTube. I don't have the link
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
For those of saying it was staged managed, you go and buy the DVD or search it on YouTube. That miracle is one of the least miracles happening in that church. There are many miracles going on that are not even published
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by NPComplete: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Search it on YouTube. I don't have the link

You and your fake pastor are both liars. U said the child wasn't breathing. But u couldn't have noticed the child wasn't breathing. It was only after the pastor claimed the child is back to life that the camera zoomed in on the child.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by umarshek6(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Wizvic99:

BREAKING NEWS…

#9SundaysOfTestimonies

OFM HQ
October 15th, 2017

na tiv guy b dis ooo

Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2017
NPComplete:

You and your fake pastor are both liars. U said the child wasn't breathing. But u couldn't have noticed the child wasn't breathing. It was only after the pastor claimed the child is back to life that the camera zoomed in on the child.
Oga if you don't believe no problem. I watched it and I believe because I saw it all. At least the child's mother is there to share her experience. What happened is just a little miracle that goes on in that church. Unfortunately I don't attend there
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Dalamama:

who No Get Brain? You People Can Ask Stupid Questions... So If You Were There,you Would Ask The Woman To Bring The Child For you To Examine If Dead Or Alive... Think Before You Talk Next Time
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2017
NPComplete:

ote]
Oga if you don't believe no problem. I watched it and I believe because I saw it all. At least the child's mother is there to share her experience. What happened is just a little miracle that goes on in that church. Unfortunately I don't attend there
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by NPComplete: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The mother's child that's in on the ruse? I am sure she will be rewarded well. U have to ask yourself why the miracle is always going on in the controlled environment and not elsewhere.
Sorry. We can't all be gullible. I watched it too.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2017
NPComplete:

The mother's child that's in on the ruse? U have to ask yourself why the miracle is always going on in the controlled environment and not elsewhere.
Sorry. We can't all be gullible. I watched it too.
Am sure those in Europe, Asia, America are gullible when miracles happen before their eyes. The apostle minister in those continents
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by NPComplete: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Am sure those in Europe, Asia, America are gullible when miracles happen before their eyes. The apostle minister in those continents

Yeah. You mean like that one in the UK where he raised up a very handsome, very Nigerian, cripple on a wheelchair who had nothing physical whatsoever wrong with his legs?
Lol. You are a sad clown.
Re: Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life (photos) by Dalamama: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
DeadRat:
who No Get Brain? You People Can Ask Stupid Questions... So If You Were There,you Would Ask The Woman To Bring The Child For you To Examine If Dead Or Alive... Think Before You Talk Next Time

Its an act, that's what christians do all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Was There Kaaba Before Abraham? / Educated But Not Intelligent, Where Does Common Sense Begin? / Much Respect To All Those Who Put Their Lives On The Line For The Sake Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.