Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important (1164 Views)

Men, Kings, My Brothers...please Open your eyes / Please Open This Thread / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by BabyApple(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
I created a thread last month asking for nairalanders advice on how i can upgrade myself. I was very impressed with the response i got. I really appreciate you guys, Thank you very much.
Today i want to seek for an Advice again please and i will be very happy if i can get a better response on this thread. Please take your time to go through this thread.
Like i said in my previous thread, i have a work i do which can fetch me 5k daily Monday to Friday but it is very stressful. I have a problem and the problem is that i dont save at all and if i manage to save , once i save up to 30 to 40k in 2 week i will spend the money anyhow and i will get tired of going to work again.. Now i am thinking of starting (Ajo) daily contribution which i won't have access to the money and i will be the last person to collect ajo which will be up to 450k. I am afraid of the woman that collect the ajo which is my friend aunt because i once done one with her, she gave me my money but the day she wanted to give me my money she started acting strange as if i came to beg for money from her.. They did another again one which i didn't do , now that one is over , they want to start another one again i want to do 3 fold this time so that i will have much money to start other business. I am also thinking of bank that will allow me save money and will not be able to withdraw for the period of 6 month. Should i do the ajo or bank..
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by lathrowinger: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
As for me, bank is better than ajo... ajo ain't reliable, they can create a story at anyfucking time, And your money aint secure. Buh try create a chance and make sure u do deposit the money in the bank. Break your atm card and delete your transfer app... and engage your self into church things or anything that will makes u busy and not to think of flexing. Atleast with that. U can make a better life...
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by BabyApple(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
lathrowinger:
tongue
space booker.. Una well done
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by delishpot: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
OP, if you are worried that your money will not come out in peace with ajo, use bank.
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by lathrowinger: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
BabyApple:
space booker.. Una well done

Lol, same as u. Nor be u teach me?
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by Adaumunocha(f): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Use bank to b safe.
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by IAMSASHY(f): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
undecided use bank, ajo is risky, mark ur plans and discipline ursef on hw u spend. Since ur money comes in daily, b/w 3pm_3:30pm,stop work and go 2 ur bank and deposit Wateva amount u hv made so far 4 dat day no matter Hw small, den d money u wl make 4 d rest evening u cn spend 4rm dat(Wateva remains stl add it 2 d one u wl save d nxt dat), do dat daily. Destroy ur ATM since money enters ur pocket daily. U dnt need it
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by Rutley(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Opt for the bank. You can open a new account and make sure you dont request for ATM. Goodluck. Besides, try get yourself a good woman. "Good" woman i mean, she will manage your life. Goodluck
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
I think the bank option is best and safer for you. I make use of Diamond bank and on the bank app platform there's an option called esusu; where you instruct them to deduct a certain amount from your account for a period of time and the stipulated time you will like them to give you back.

Another option is to do away with your ATM card or don't request for any, which is the option I adopt for my other accounts.

Saving generally requires discipline, consistence and persistence.
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by Homeboiy: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
What if the woman dies before the next six months ? lipsrsealed

Dig ground n be saving the money there

Old banking system undecided
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by Angy55(f): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Open a savings account. Once you are issued the ATM card to the account, activate and destroy it immediately once you get home to avoid the temptation of going to withdraw.

Saving in the bank is the best.
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by fav444(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stanbic IBTC bank has an account that suits what you desire. I think it's called contract account or so. The interest rate for this account is better than a normal savings account.
Pls don't do ajo. It's just too risky abeg
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by Fernandowski(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm rolling with bank, fffuuuccckkk ajo

I know how much they still owing me since 2012.......
Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by ikp120(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who are these primitive people breaking ATM cards? undecided Go to your bank, there are programs like that in every bank. You won't be able to get the money you put in that account until the period has elapsed. Every income earner needs to have an account like that.

Saving 5k per day will yield 1.825 million naira after a year (365 days).

1 Like

Re: Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
BabyApple:
I created a thread last month asking for nairalanders advice on how i can upgrade myself. I was very impressed with the response i got. I really appreciate you guys, Thank you very much.
Today i want to seek for an Advice again please and i will be very happy if i can get a better response on this thread. Please take your time to go through this thread.
Like i said in my previous thread, i have a work i do which can fetch me 5k daily Monday to Friday but it is very stressful. I have a problem and the problem is that i dont save at all and if i manage to save , once i save up to 30 to 40k in 2 week i will spend the money anyhow and i will get tired of going to work again.. Now i am thinking of starting (Ajo) daily contribution which i won't have access to the money and i will be the last person to collect ajo which will be up to 450k. I am afraid of the woman that collect the ajo which is my friend aunt because i once done one with her, she gave me my money but the day she wanted to give me my money she started acting strange as if i came to beg for money from her.. They did another again one which i didn't do , now that one is over , they want to start another one again i want to do 3 fold this time so that i will have much money to start other business. I am also thinking of bank that will allow me save money and will not be able to withdraw for the period of 6 month. Should i do the ajo or bank..
Target savings is your best bet. Walk in to the bank and ask the customer care agent to guide you though

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Matured Men & Woman Doing Blow Jobs In Public / Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / This World Iyaff Finish Oo. How Can A 11 Yrs Old Girl.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.