Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

What I Think About Scammers In Nigeria. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Think About Scammers In Nigeria. (574 Views)

Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family / Are POS Agents The New Scammers In Town?? / Telegram (messenger) Scammers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think About Scammers In Nigeria. by mekusboy4all(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerians are funny set of people but whatever the world thinks of us am still proud to be a Nigerian. However, scamming is wrong in all ramifications. There has been a negative thought about scammers aka yahoo boys in Nigeria but we totally forgot that we have been scammed by our so called leaders who we voted into power to lead us. Below is my explaination of scammers in Nigeria therefore no one should take it the wrong way.....

Who's a SCAMMER
Answer: A YAHOO GUY aka Gee and our corrupt politicians who embezzles pubic funds are all the same! Personally speaking, our corrupt politicians are more scammers than these yahoo boys. Am not into yahoo and I don't support their act but am trying to make a point. These politicians have kill us. They are our greatest enemy and should be eradicated.!!!
Re: What I Think About Scammers In Nigeria. by Wisedove(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
I think you made a good point here Bro. The polithiefcians are the worst of all scammer we are having in Nigeria because they reap we the majority off our resources, stake billions of dollars , and the most painful aspect of it is they will never use the money to establish any organization that can create employment for the masses instead of this, they will take the money out to a foreign country to invest or to fixed it in Bank(These are parasitic in nature) .

Unlike the so called Yahoo Guys, they don't usually target people in their country (which means they are not parasitic in nature) instead, they target the white which have once in a way the enslaved us (it's called vendetta )
Though it might not be ideal but however, I can still say the so called G boys are doing more good than out polithiefcian

2 Likes

Re: What I Think About Scammers In Nigeria. by mekusboy4all(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wisedove:
I think you made a good point here Bro. The polithiefcians are the worst of all scammer we are having in Nigeria because they reap we the majority off our resources, stake billions of dollars , and the most painful aspect of it is they will never use the money to establish any organization that can create employment for the masses instead of this, they will take the money out to a foreign country to invest or to fixed it in Bank(These are parasitic in nature) .

Unlike the so called Yahoo Guys, they don't usually target people in their country (which means they are not parasitic in nature) instead, they target the white which have once in a way the enslaved us (it's called vendetta )
Though it might not be ideal but however, I can still say the so called G boys are doing more good than out polithiefcian
You've said it all bro. That's what am talking about. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: What I Think About Scammers In Nigeria. by Abudu2000(m): 4:58am On Oct 16, 2017
The Yahooboys are not deadly in nature, coz if they had a really bad intentions they would go for the real hardcore stealing like robbing or kidnapping instead they choose the slow and steady process. But those politicians, in minutes they could loot a whole cash big enough to feed most countries for decades. Even when their country is in debt they careless, just like the $25billion nnpc scam. Imagine Nigeria in it's current borrowing state some few still had the guts to loot that much, now tell me who is more deadly?? The Yahooboys Abi?? Say what you want but looking back at what these whites did to us I don't see anything wrong with what these boiz are doing. The word guinea pig originally came from a deadly experiment which the whites did on Africans, guinea to be precise and the outcome was disastrous with lots of lives lost.....if you want to fight crime face the politicians who steal your money, not those who didn't go near your cash
Re: What I Think About Scammers In Nigeria. by mekusboy4all(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Abudu2000:
The Yahooboys are not deadly in nature, coz if they had a really bad intentions they would go for the real hardcore stealing like robbing or kidnapping instead they choose the slow and steady process. But those politicians, in minutes they could loot a whole cash big enough to feed most countries for decades. Even when their country is in debt they careless, just like the $25billion nnpc scam. Imagine Nigeria in it's current borrowing state some few still had the guts to loot that much, now tell me who is more deadly?? The Yahooboys Abi?? Say what you want but looking back at what these whites did to us I don't see anything wrong with what these boiz are doing. The word guinea pig originally came from a deadly experiment which the whites did on Africans, guinea to be precise and the outcome was disastrous with lots of lives lost.....if you want to fight crime face the politicians who steal your money, not those who didn't go near your cash
good one. Those politicians don rape us

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Kills And Buries Man In Shallow Grave In Imo State / Nigerian Man Locks His Parents In Police Cell After He Came Back From Italy / Man Attempts To Kidnap Two Special Marshals In Osun State After Slapping Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.