Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? (3640 Views)

How To Secure Your Google Advertise Account From Blocking / Stop Google From Indexing/crawling My Website / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2017
NManonymous:
please what those rules that needs to be obeyed to avoid google from blocking your google adsense account.??

Don't copy n paste.

Don't copy n paste.

Don't copy n paste.
Re: Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? by lateefsul: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2017
Let your shoe do the talking. Click here to shop http:///2zrL1WJ

Re: Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
our the years adsense have evolve and no longer block adsense account anyhow again. .now only a page that they see in your blog that violate their policy will get block, I.e ads will stop showing on that page. .however that does not mean you will not get block if you further violate their rules. .so to avoid those rules, you must adhere to the follow below;
* don't click your own ads with the computer, iPad, phone Tec you used to login and open your adsense account
* don't open your adsense account with different computers or iPad. .try to maintain one gadget.
* don't ask friends to click on your ads or buy any traffic. .work on your traffic
* dont place ads near your links
*don't copy and pass articles on your blog. .even if it will affect your site SEO amd its ranking, youwill be ban eventually
from
www.valentine202.com
Re: Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? by jezuzboi(m): 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello House!!! Nice Thread Here!!! Sorry To Digress. But I Actually Have A Different Issue With Ad-sense That I'd Like A Brother Or Sister To Say A Word Or Two About. Whenever I Apply For Ad-sense, I keep getting this feedback;

Insufficient content: To be approved for AdSense and show relevant ads on your site, your pages need to have enough text on them

I've posted quite some stuff (100% Original) on that blog including a novel of 82,633 words. I don't seem to understand what Google means by INSUFFICIENT CONTENT.

I'd really appreciate help from anyone who can help out. Thanks a bunch in advance...
Re: Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? by Vicky25860: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
To get an adsense account for free visit <a href="http://www.tinsehome.com.ng">www.tinsehome.com.ng</a>
Re: Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? by Vicky25860: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Do u believe u can watch 3-4 videos at a time on your android phone Get full details @ <a href="http://www.tinsehome.com.ng">www.tinsehome.com.ng</a>
Re: Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? by jezuzboi(m): 6:20am On Oct 27, 2017
Pls how do I get multiple AdSense to appear below my blog title like that of Linda Ikeji

How do I also get AdSense to appear below every post I make Thanks for your help...
Re: Rules That Needs To Be Obeyed To Avoid Google From Blocking Ur Adsense? by NManonymous(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2017
mazinoweb:
Just adhere to their policy guidelines.
please can you send us the policy guidelines

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands / Wapka Tutorial For Newbies Ft Wapkalords Pelij, Clintonnzedimma, Khaynet / I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.