Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged (28806 Views)

Most Of The Kidnappings You Read Online Are Staged And Fake - Police PRO / BREAKING: Massive Global IPOB Protests In Catalonia, Liverpool (video) Aggrie / Social Media Bill: Protests To Rock National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by LifestyleTonite: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2019
A massive global protests will be held on September 18 and 19 in demand for the release of Omoyele Sowore, the presidential candidate of the Africa Action Congress, AAC.

Sowore was arrested by the Department for State Security, DSS, and has been kept in detention on grounds that he is being sponsored by foreign elements to destabilize the Buhari administration.

This was after he planned a protest tagged Revolution Now which called for proper governance from public office holders in Nigeria.

A new wave of protests will now be staged to demand the release of Sowore who has now spent 41 days in detention.

The protests will take place in Nigeria and also at the country’s embassy in Germany, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands all on the 18th of September.

Another round will be staged at the United Nations General Assembly in New York and at the Nigerian embassy in Canada on September 19.

https://wotzup.ng/massive-global-protests-to-be-staged-demanding-the-release-of-sowore/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Larryfest(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Same mistake the guy make una sef wan shook head well DSS still get plenty room/ bed space.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by helinues: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Is Sowore popular than Elzakzaki globally?

Just asking Ni oo

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by abdulyaro66(m): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Okay , why not for the people arrested at the stadium � the other time ?
Anyways please trade with me .

5 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by 2shure: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
No light

3 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Dannieln1: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
This guy of a Sowore is gradually turning to Nelson Mandela of blessed Memeory...

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by kay4kay: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2019
Ok
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2019
DOD

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by banji1(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2019
Noted.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by BlackfireX: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Bullets, jail, koboko are waiting for you all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by oilPUSSY(f): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy..

Who will protest?

Even His kinsmen have denied him several times by saying he's not a Yoruba man in order to be on good page with their slaves masters that don't even give a damn about them...

Afonja began to call Sowore an Ijaw man the day he was arrested..

Such a tribe!

I just dey pity Sowore

103 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Ceoking6: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Lol, globally acclaimed jumai kassoghi that is an American permanent resident and butchered in Turkey soil in public embassy by Saudi Arabia didn't get the world powers to make pemp.

I condemn his hostage but hope you guys are ready to do the talk since its now about the take it back party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2019
expect the protest to fail. buhari is the Messiah and sowore should die in prison for attempting to overthrow a government he helped bring into reality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by johnkay1(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Okay

If it is orderly and devoid of violence both in words and action, it will hold and get attention of notable personalities both local and abroad.

Buth if the undertone is full of violence incitations, it will not hold o. Why? Because Nigeria security situation at present is volatile and little negligence can destroy everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Dareal90s(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Brb grin

*Modified*

I needed to book space first, according to the tradition.

Emm....buhari is still a dictator clouded in democracy, and the Nigerian system is different from that of the west. Of course you have freedom of speech, but freedom after speech is not guaranteed. I de plan, revolution too, but not the type that'll make noise. I have realized that if you want to be successful as a fresh face in Nigerian politics, you must be dynamic and strategic. Sowore miscalculated, he should have done his home work by increasing his popularity and public support through humanitarian gestures for example, while pushing silently for the ultimate goal.....no need for noise, because it'll only cause harmful opposition and frustration such as this. To have your way in Nigerian politics don't let the incumbents see you as a glaring threat, else your career will end abruptly.

My one cent grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Ekakamba: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
We know Nigerian youths. Na Social Media protest! grin tongue

9 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Buhari is a Tyrant. The worst president of Nigeria since 1960

FREE Sowore !!

29 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by NetBizguy: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
So you want copy Nnamdi Kanu, tomorrow you will deny that Nnamdi Kanu (Igbo Man) thought you about protesting world wide. Meanwhile, your fellowship won't even go any far in getting the least attention.

Oya Afanjos start quoting me. Ndi-ara

12 Likes

Did anybody watch Dtigers vs China at the World basket ball champ?
Meeennnn kudos to Dtigers for qualifying for Olympics

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by agulion: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Story, the deaf Buhari that I know will allow that to happen, imagine a president without common NCE certificate

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2019
i thought they wont get sense. if na the useless Naira Marley dem go rush do protest but this young guy wey get positive impacts ona forget am

2 Likes

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by money121(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Ok
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by lawrence103: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
another excuse for the NPF to shoot innocent and peaceful protester.

#just go with a bullet proof cloths to avoid a thread on Nairaland with the topic "Nigeria police shoot 10 dead during Sowore release protest"

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by arizonababa: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Ok
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by gaskiyamagana: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Dannieln1:
This guy of a Sowore is gradually turning to Nelson Mandela of blessed Memeory...
Bad historical memory.
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Mutemenot(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Sowore is enjoying his kick back.. Bubu had even forgotten him until further notice

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Ok. It is well.
Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by TOTO4cash1(f): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Buhari one know that one?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Free Sowore' Massive Global Protests To Be Staged by techwahala: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2019
i pray he is released. las las we need revolution in Nigeria asap. eme ngwa ngwa emehara odachie

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Train Passengers Fall Sick, Vomit Blood, Attacked By Snakes / EndSARS: Nsukka Joins Protest (Photos) / Photos: Suspected Criminals Arrested With Ballot Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.