Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar (479 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Ghana: Parents Dragged Student Who Impregnated Their Daughter From Class (Video) / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2017
A Nigerian Professor and Facebook user, Simon V. Irtwange, who lectures at University of Agriculture, Makurdi, shared photo of a seminar report of his student, who acknowledged his girlfriend for her support during the seminar research.

Prof. Simon who asked a big 'HOW', wrote;

"Trying to grade 500 level seminars before proceeding to the wedding of the daughter of Tor Tiv and became seriously entangled in a character matter...found worthy in learning and character?"

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-professor-calls-student-acknowledged-girlfriend-seminar-report/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by pyyxxaro: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2017
cheesy

Naa really HOW

Naija lecturers self
Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by Blackhawk01: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2017
So? undecided
Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by biacan(f): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Prof free them abeg........why won't my boyfriend acknowledge me after he has spent his hard earn money on me for all the care and the encouragement I show to him during his project......that shows his proud of me.......#QUEENOFTHENEWSCHOOL
Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by zionmade1: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2017
And how is that suppose to be his business
Didnt he date while he was in school or is he not even going after one of his students?

Hypocrite
Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by Kennybix(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerian Lecturers and their funny practices. This is so wrong. The university is a matured ground and this is uncalled for.

The young lady was his source of inspiration and he duly acknowledged her. Abeg make the lecturer face Wetin e suppose face. Go catch 'cited but not listed', 'listed but not cited' and do plagiarism check.

You have no business in the acknowledgement area

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2017
undecided
Mark the project and move on
Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by Evablizin(f): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2017
grin

Mr Prof,you want to know how,climb high tension.
Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by Blizzy9ja: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2017
I acknowledged both my girlfriend, side-chicks and even my exes in my research... That lecturer is crazy, how is it his business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Professor Calls Out Student Who Acknowledged His Girlfriend In Seminar by coluka: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2017
This lecturer is archaic. What's wrong with the guy acknowledging the love of his life?

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid £1,000 A Month To Care For NHS Patients In Your Spare Room / Nigerian Man Reveals How He Found His Brother A Wife On Twitter / All Men Are Married Unless Proven To Be Unattached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.