Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! (1326 Views)

Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / The Present State Of Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by Destined2win: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Someone whispered to me that Buhari will eventually fire Ibe Kachikwu on the basis that he lied about a certain contract which they have debunked already. There is serious gang up on that.

Ibe Kachikwu should just start getting himself ready.

The only hope for this nation is making me the President. Don't say you didn't hear

Anyways see below. You might like it
https://www.nairaland.com/4112681/illuminate-ur-home-office-these#61351884
Re: Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by andreweb(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2017
I'm coming back
Re: Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by Destined2win: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2017
andreweb:
I'm coming back
Come back with your vote. You have to vote me as President
Re: Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by Nkemtreasure: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2017
OP, who is this someone that whispered to you? Name your source or YABA LEFT
Re: Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by Destined2win: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
OP, who is this someone that whispered to you? Name your source or YABA LEFT
I can't tell you na. It wont speak well of me
Re: Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by fyneguy: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Someone whispered to you ke?

orisirisi
Re: Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by nairavsdollars(f): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Wehrey
Re: Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by Destined2win: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2017
fyneguy:
Someone whispered to you ke?

orisirisi
Yeah. Are you surprised?
Re: Breaking News!! See Who Is About To Get Fired From The Present Government!! by Destined2win: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Wehrey
How?

(1) (Reply)

Not The Entire Ndigbo Eyes Are Blocked! Read Below / Nig./ Biafran Civil War Gave Boost To Nnewi Industrial Revolution / Presidential Election: See How Nigerians Will Vote- Mustafa Chike Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.