Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (58053 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) / Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by supereagle(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
otijah:
And this same Rocha's wants to run for presidency in Nigeria.
God why has thou forsaken ur children.

God is using this to reveal the manner of a man he will be if you make the foolishness of giving him power. Bewise it is revelation, God didn't forsake you.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by bukatee2015(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
broda, me too dey reason the same all the time
emsheddy:
I really need explanations on how I ended up as a Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by NaeChris: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Someone should paint the statute Biafran color.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by deebrain(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
God, how long?

I believe in Nigeria but sometimes, I wish I was never born here.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by hgnbello(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daplux4:
@ op please can u kindly mention the exact place u saw the statue in imo state

wat are u trying to say?
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
So who's gonna honour Buhari? grin chaii
I give up
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by francisAndrew(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
this happens only when you don't know how to spend money...
I tag it as "unwise decisions of leaders"..
even King Solomon has his own part.
embarassed
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by hakinze00(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chai....500million naira down the drain
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by AJboi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
CriticMaestro:
C the guy head like olumo rock

No ooo...na like Zuma Rock grin grin grin
Jacob Zuma like Zuma Rock
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Paulscholari(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is a good reason why we will never have an igbo president.. Foolishness and greediness at its peak.
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by KingSango(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
I've had my suspicions about Mr. Zuma long ago. I sincerely believe he is a closet homosexual and that ANC is just another Freemason controlled political leftist party full of closet homosexual Africans. There is such a group here in the U.S called the Congressional Black Caucus that is full of closet homosexual Black American politicians and religious leadership. They are the ones promoting homosexuality, imposing, rather, sodomy upon the African American people, in line with their masters consent. South African a Gay African nation, marrying sodomites, and whereever you have sodomites you have pedophiles. Sodomy is Satanic Sex it is used to control the minds of small children especially boys. Sodomite boys are recruited for defence or armies of the pedophiles. All the Arab terrorist groups are sodomites. Many of those that were killing Nigerians in the Xenophobia attacks were actually sodomites children raped by the Church. Yes, the Church was behind the attacks upon Nigerians because Nigerians are seen as the Giants of Africa and moving towards Independence. Nigerians open many shops in South Africa and the Zulu South Africans don't open no shops. Outside of government jobs, which we know come with connections and networking, most South Africans have virtually no income. I pray for King Zulu's kingdom because he and his elders are surrounded by sodomite South African Freemason Christians that are running the country from the Africanblacks. King Zulu wasn't responsible for the Xenophobia violence for if he were that would be no Nigerian left alive in South Africa. The King is powerful as he has much control over the local traditionalists but has no control over the South African government and police who stood by as Nigerians were slaughtered.

Here is King Zulu's words about Sodomy/Homosexuality

"Traditionally, there were no people who engaged in same sex-relationships. There was nothing like that and if you do it, you must know that you are rotten. I don't care how you feel about it. If you do it, you must know that it is wrong and you are rotten. Same sex is not acceptable."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by bigclem22: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
A Governor dat can not pay teachers salary wasting over 520 million on a useless statue. This country nawa....
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by TiNOSAMSA(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
waste of public funds
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Firefly2017(f): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
I weep���������� and wail for my country Nigeria����I challenge IMO people and the whole of Nigeria to protest against this blatant display of impunity. That status must fall.!!
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by oldschooljam(f): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Can you kindly name just one shop I'm a female so I don't use baber shops ,name just one all over South Africa n hopefully u won't mention boutique disguised shops ehn
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by sparrow404(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
wellmax:
Abeg free Rochas jare. There are statues of African other Presidents in that same location. Not only Zuma
rochas brother welcome,Ibeg tell me why we need those statues,I don forget?
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
KingSango:

I've had my suspicions about Mr. Zuma long ago. I sincerely believe he is a closet homosexual and that ANC is just another Freemason controlled political leftist party full of closet homosexual Africans. There is such a group here in the U.S called the Congressional Black Caucus that is full of closet homosexual Black American politicians and religious leadership. They are the ones promoting homosexuality, imposing, rather, sodomy upon the African American people, in line with their masters consent. South African a Gay African nation, marrying sodomites, and whereever you have sodomites you have pedophiles. Sodomy is Satanic Sex it is used to control the minds of small children especially boys. Sodomite boys are recruited for defence or armies of the pedophiles. All the Arab terrorist groups are sodomites. Many of those that were killing Nigerians in the Xenophobia attacks were actually sodomites children raped by the Church. Yes, the Church was behind the attacks upon Nigerians because Nigerians are seen as the Giants of Africa and moving towards Independence. Nigerians open many shops in South Africa and the Zulu South Africans don't open no shops. Outside of government jobs, which we know come with connections and networking, most South Africans have virtually no income. I pray for King Zulu's kingdom because he and his elders are surrounded by sodomite South African Freemason Christians that running the country. King Zulu wasn't responsible for the Zenophobia violence for if he were that would be no Nigerian left alive in South Africa. The King is powerful as he has much control over the local traditionalists but has no country over the South African government and police who stood by as Nigerians were slaughtered.

"Traditionally, there were no people who engaged in same sex-relationships. There was nothing like that and if you do it, you must know that you are rotten. I don't care how you feel about it. If you do it, you must know that it is wrong and you are rotten. Same sex is not acceptable."

mental retardation in full swing shocked

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Shhhh01(f): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
DAVECENA:
Who cares how he looks in either countries......
Buhari remains the most sectional, tribalistic, nepotistic leader of
Nigeria. His bigotry tenet stinks to the high heavens, his body language, actions
show complete disdain to the south, he implanted his hausa/
fulani brethren in all critical sectors of Nigeria. To cap it all, he's inexperienced. THAT'S ALL!!!
story
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by KingSango(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jayceon:
mental retardation in full swing shocked

Someone who adorns satanic Metalica calling me a retard.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by LeSudAfricaine: 4:40am On Oct 17, 2017
KingSango:

I've had my suspicions about Mr. Zuma long ago. I sincerely believe he is a closet homosexual and that ANC is just another Freemason controlled political leftist party full of closet homosexual Africans. There is such a group here in the U.S called the Congressional Black Caucus that is full of closet homosexual Black American politicians and religious leadership. They are the ones promoting homosexuality, imposing, rather, sodomy upon the African American people, in line with their masters consent. South African a Gay African nation, marrying sodomites, and whereever you have sodomites you have pedophiles. Sodomy is Satanic Sex it is used to control the minds of small children especially boys. Sodomite boys are recruited for defence or armies of the pedophiles. All the Arab terrorist groups are sodomites. Many of those that were killing Nigerians in the Xenophobia attacks were actually sodomites children raped by the Church. Yes, the Church was behind the attacks upon Nigerians because Nigerians are seen as the Giants of Africa and moving towards Independence. Nigerians open many shops in South Africa and the Zulu South Africans don't open no shops. Outside of government jobs, which we know come with connections and networking, most South Africans have virtually no income. I pray for King Zulu's kingdom because he and his elders are surrounded by sodomite South African Freemason Christians that running the country. King Zulu wasn't responsible for the Zenophobia violence for if he were that would be no Nigerian left alive in South Africa. The King is powerful as he has much control over the local traditionalists but has no country over the South African government and police who stood by as Nigerians were slaughtered.

what the ufck?gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 17, 2017
KingSango:

Someone who adorns satanic Metalica calling me a retard.
satanic? Can you quote any line from any Metallica song where they were sending "satanic" message?

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by LeSudAfricaine: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:
satanic? Can you quote any line from any Metallica song where they were sending "satanic" message?

He wants you to listen to wizkid gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Lionessza(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2017
KingSango:

Another frustrated hungry terrorist has been released by Buhari grin.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
He wants you to listen to wizkid gringrin
lol maybe.are you a fan of afro beats?
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by LeSudAfricaine: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:
lol maybe.are you a fan of afro beats?
No. I think it's devoid of quality this afro beats. Don't get me wrong Jace, when it comes to music I'm very open minded but I don't feel afro beats

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by KingSango(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:

Back masking is so infamous in Rock music that it hardly needs explaining. Besides the mental masturbation of reading, writing and arithmetic, do you do anything with your hands? Latent young men are always the biggest lovers of pop culture and music. Go learn a skill and build your country. Stop interfering with those trying to awaken the people. You make a nuisance with your friends not with people you dont know. Your comments are rude and unwelcomed besides not offering any intelligent after thought. Ase, Love Sango.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingSango:

Back masking is so infamous in Rock music that it hardly needs explaining. Besides the mental masturbation of reading, writing and arithmetic, do you do anything with your hands? Latent young men are always the biggest lovers of pop culture and music. Go learn a skill and build your country. Stop interfering with those trying to awaken the people. You make a nuisance with your friends not with people you dont know. Your comments are rude and unwelcomed besides not offering any intelligent after thought. Ase, Love Sango.
you are upset because I called your BS?
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by KingSango(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jayceon:
you are upset because I called your BS?

How could you upset one already upset at the state of the African world?

You give yourself too much credit for your immaturity. Stop listening to that demonic Rock music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk8N00Z7_B0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2017
KingSango:

How could you upset one already upset at the state of the African world?

You give yourself too much credit for your immaturity. Stop listening to that demonic Rock music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk8N00Z7_B0
Immaturity is what I saw in your original comment

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by modik(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2017
kereman1:
it is clear to imolites hw rochas made his way to d top.
by licking d rgt balls,
he is quick to pls foreigner but treats his ppl wit such disdain, as an imolite I'm totally disappointed wit d type of hypocrite we hv as a governor.
d only place befitting for a man like him is d abyss of hell.

Mark my words: You Imolites will surely vote in his anointed after his tenure.

LOL
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by KingSango(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jayceon:
Immaturity is what I saw in your original comment

Saw but not heard for who can hear the silent wind? The calm before the storm where everything begins. Surely ends, such as fools who laugh and mock wisdom. Taking oneself too serious makes you a self victim. Ase. Love Sango
Re: Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
emsheddy:
I really need explanations on how I ended up as a Nigerian!
Take heart,being a Nigerian prepares you for life's challenges.Most people in the western world are depressed.Despite our struggles we are the happiest people in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His Son Is Dead - Makeitglobal.biz / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.