Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals (17760 Views)

Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) / Mitsubishi Recalls 368,000 Vehicles As They Constitute Major Hazards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by obaival(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
mayor2013:
Useless Mitsubishi. Let them work on durability of their engines first before this. They are only looking for a way to bring about attention angry
NgcoboP:
They should build reliable and durable vehicles first
Una neva gt beta road de abuse pple wey de build car kk
Drgleave:
They should add sound notification too, to voice driving actions like "I dey revise oh! Shift! Shift! Shift!!".
This 1 dries me grin grin grin
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by Kufie(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
mayor2013:
Useless Mitsubishi. Let them work on durability of their engines first before this. They are only looking for a way to bring about attention angry

You think the 2014 L200 is a good buy?
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
obaival:
Una neva gt beta road de abuse pple wey de build car kk
This 1 dries me grin grin grin
Buhari vaccine fall on you.
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by obaival(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
NgcoboP:

Buhari vaccine fall on you.
God forbid, bros if na joke i dodgam
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
mayor2013:
at least they have introduced something great that other car makers can apply to cars. nobody can do it all. that's why I like whites,they like trying their best
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by mayor2013: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kufie:

You think the 2014 L200 is a good buy?

Don't think does truck have got issues. Gallant. Space Wagoner GDI and some others I do not know about are useless. Thought the Mitsubishi Outlander reigned a bit like 2years ago but I don't know what suddenly happened
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by tck2000(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
nice
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by tck2000(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2019
Drgleave:
They should add sound notification too, to voice driving actions like "I dey revise oh! Shift! Shift! Shift!!".
Lol
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by okoroemeka(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
mayor2013:
with Mitsubishi cars and engine design you will see classic planned obsolescence, Mitsubishi heavy industries produced the best engine in the best performing fighter during world war 2,the Japanese zero,for some years the allied forces can't build a fighter to match the zero in performance,if these guys can build a very reliable engine in the 1930s,be sure they are building engines now with a planned certain useful lifespan,so they use cheap alloys for rings,pistons,main bearings,etc,that will crash after some years,if those guys want to build a strong engine that will last more than the driver, trust me they will.
Re: Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals by fabienjoe: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
okoroemeka:
with Mitsubishi cars and engine design you will see classic planned obsolescence, Mitsubishi heavy industries produced the best engine in the best performing fighter during world war 2,the Japanese zero,for some years the allied forces can't build a fighter to match the zero in performance,if these guys can build a very reliable engine in the 1930s,be sure they are building engines now with a planned certain useful lifespan,so they use cheap alloys for rings,pistons,main bearings,etc,that will crash after some years,if those guys want to build a strong engine that will last more than the driver, trust me they will.

In other words, they simply decided to stop making good products and stop competing and continue dying out and.....continue losing money, reputation etc..?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNING!!!! 5 Common Symptoms Of A Bad Fuel Pump. (Photos) / The Next-generation All New BMW Z4 Revealed! (photos) / Ever Bought A Car You Regret Buying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.