Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities (2054 Views)

Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau / Amaechi Warns Against Use Of Tricycles, Okada For Criminal Activities / ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by dikerebel(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2017
abeg make una no kill person here oh.
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by MyNewJackeT: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
you people should stop calling the name of a terrorist group so you won't get arrested, I thought we had banned this group's activities world wide.

why I do I keep seeing it in the news, it makes me unable to sleep.
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by freeze001(f): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Kyase:
define a terrorist madam

A terrorist is one who demands a referendum to decide the fate of his tribe and people, whether to remain as one country or split due to clear, irreconcilable differences. The terrorist does this through unarmed civil disobedience and civil protests.

This definition is strictly within the Nigerian context.
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by freeze001(f): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2017
You really are 'nawty'!
nawtyme:
Ordinary criminals who steal yams and tubers, and easily have access to AK 47 you are calling them terrorists. Those ipob members are the real terrorists. Did you forget that it was just singing and dancing that brought down the walls of Jericho?
Did you forget that it was just singing by Paul and Silas that destroyed their prison gates?
When Schedrach meeshack and Abadnego were thrown into the fire, have you forgotten that they were singing and that was why they came out unhurt.

In fact OP should be thrown in jail for trying to tell us that those singing and waiving flags are not more dangerous than those carrying AK 47 and using it to clear communities.

Fulani herdsmen organized a small Bible crusade in Plateau and you are complaining.
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by freeze001(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2017
GoroTango:
As far as i am concerned you are a terrorist too by virtue of your membership to an outlawed organization. Or do you deny being an IPOB member? Just keep in mind that whenever another Nnamdi Kanu brainwashes you into picking up arms against the state, you will be dealt with ruthlessly. Same goes for the terrorist herdsmen

Have you not heard that the herdsmen are not terrorists but mere petty criminals? How dare you brand them terrorist? Respect yourself!

GoroTango:
...but it does not detract from the fact that IPOB are terrorists too. In fact IPOB represents a more grave danger to the security and territorial integrity of Nigerian than those Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
I can bet you that in the near distance future IPOB will resort to taking up arms against the state

Mark my words

Now you're talking! We can tolerate a few murders and rapes here and there, those affected don't really matter anyway and the herdsmen haven't taken up arms against the State but against select persons who are accidental citizens and therefore need to be wiped off with dispatch. IPOB on the other hand, pose the greatest danger especially since they talk and demonstrate too much whilst waving flags and wearing t-shirts. Even one fellow human being they cannot kill or raze one village in the name of Biafra.

We're not quite sure they will take up arms (especially in the near distance) but we must annihilate them and ruthlessly subdue them while we carefully nurture the misguided, criminal herdsmen whose weapons are customised for human mistakes anyway. undecided
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by Kazim88: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2017
lalasticlala front page...
sarcasm at its best...
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by nawtyme: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2017
freeze001:
You really are 'nawty'!
grin grin
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by Kyase(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
freeze001:

A terrorist is one who demands a referendum to decide the fate of his tribe and people, whether to remain as one country or split due to clear, irreconcilable differences. The terrorist does this through unarmed civil disobedience and civil protests.

This definition is strictly within the Nigerian context.
in addition, by using abusive language to insult other tribes and calling them all sort of names, and by calling his dead grand parents' country a zoo. Ipop context
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by freeze001(f): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Kyase:
in addition, by using abusive language to insult other tribes and calling them all sort of names, and by calling his dead grand parents' country a zoo. Ipop context

Oh yes I forgot! Verbal abuse is terrorism while actual murder and mayhem including raping and pillaging of homesteads is fun and entertainment. Like I said, we're in the same page. Kindly pick out the next Benue village or middle belt down for this macabre brand of bloody exciting drama!
Re: Please, "Ignore" News From Plateau State: It Is Only "Criminal" Activities by Kyase(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
freeze001:

Oh yes I forgot! Verbal abuse is terrorism while actual murder and mayhem including raping and pillaging of homesteads is fun and entertainment. Like I said, we're in the same page. Kindly pick out the next Benue village or middle belt down for this macabre brand of bloody exciting drama!
well you now agree that ipob are guilty as charged.

Well benue is more safe than the entire eastland. QED

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson / Lagos Indigenes Threaten To Sue APC Chieftain Over Statement / Like Russia Collusion And Jussie Smollet, So Are The Mass Shootings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.