Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (53776 Views)

Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
na wettin persin like most , na him dey kill persin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by discman2k2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls tell us just 10 out of the 8,000,001 ways to deal with a rogue, stealing, philandering & still unfaithful woman who u just discovered has been lying abt her faithfulness & philandering!

PLS TELL US, NO OTHER INTENTIONS MEANT.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by guiddoti: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
AntiWailer:
Stab by his Queen.
Slaying Queen indeed bro
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by ahamonyeka(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
queensera:
A Nigerian man, "Seun" with the user "lifeoftomson seun" on Facebook has being reportedly stabbed to death today at Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, by his girlfriend, Adesuwa, whom he wished a happy birthday, 3 days ago. The reason why his girlfriend stabbed him to death is yet to be reveal.

Friends And Families Has storm the deceased facebook page to pay tribute to him.

Below Is The Link To The Deceased Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/oluwa.seun.9250

Below Is The Link To The Girl Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/hannah.osazuwa

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-by-his.html

amici siruj
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by chillychill(f): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hell hath no fury....
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Tenniebae(f): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Omg!!!..i had to go on fb to check if its true...ds is so painful..n to say i stil saw im last month..seun loves ds gurl even more dan hz mom...God wil punish u desuwa

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by tobiasbeecher: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment...

seeing the amount of people who actually agree with this makes me realize we are in a new era of physical assault on women. (Lord save my sisters and future daughters from these animals)

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.
Childish rant! You're worst than the person you quoted. Get a life.

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by NwaAmaikpe: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tenniebae:
Omg!!!..i had to go on fb to check if its true...ds is so painful..n to say i stil saw im last month..seun loves ds gurl even more dan hz mom...God wil punish u desuwa

shocked

My points exactly.
Love makes us stupid.
And only those who do things termed 'crazy' survive in a stupid world.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Mbediogu(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.
Someone said only a weakling raises his hand on a woman.

But the truth is;
Only a fool doesn't give a woman the discipline she deserves when it is needed.

That is the only way to love.
Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Treat a woman with firmness and she'd love you.
Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

That's the true secret to happy relationships.

Françoise Sagan once famously said,
“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”

No word for the hypocrites..
We know their type; saints online, demons real life.

Could it be my mentor the popular late Astrophysicist / Astronaut, Sagan? I don't know his first name or nationality but he lived and died in England. His view of universe was scientific as well as philosophical.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Venerable612(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
It is indeed a strange world!... may God have mercy on all of us
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
When a man reacts its funny how people quickly say mental/emotional instability. How about the instability of the one throwing hold and cold swipes? Its common sense to say that reaction is per-empted by an action... Newton's law attest to this theory
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by eagleonearth(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.
Someone said only a weakling raises his hand on a woman.

But the truth is;
Only a fool doesn't give a woman the discipline she deserves when it is needed.

That is the only way to love.
Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Treat a woman with firmness and she'd love you.
Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

That's the true secret to happy relationships.

Françoise Sagan once famously said,
“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”

No word for the hypocrites..
We know their type; saints online, demons real life.
you've said it all.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
man no woman can kill me, even if u must do bf gf be very alert, sleep with one eye open,even don't let no gal sleep over ,it's getting too much nowadays this gals stabbing guys to death

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Abdul3391(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
superior494:
slay queens are really becoming something else these days
lmfaoo

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by authority2006(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment...

seeing the amount of people who actually agree with this makes me realize we are in a new era of physical assault on women. (Lord save my sisters and future daughters from these animals)

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.
And there is only one way to deal with a man? Stab him to death in "self defence".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by gabe: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Slain by his slay queen. RIP
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by nickyboduns: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
me:my son
son:yes mum
me:listen to me very carefully,one thing u should knw for sure is that am not going to choose your wife for you but
son:but what mum?
mom:i am strongly warning you of the EDO girls,no matter how beautiful she may look please don't date talk-less of marrying her i beg you those girls are evil (bossy,bully even cabale of killing phyically talk-less of the other one)na beg i beg u oo
son :alright mom

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by hakeem77: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
So where is the death penalty? We copy the Oyinbo style: A person kills and then gets a jail term to learn a vocational trade and earn a degree at tax payers expense, and then get released later to restart life. Meanwhile, the dead person is gone forever
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by sinkhole: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Seun ke? how can she kill Seun, Seun can not die and even if Seun dies his manhood will still leave on grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by authority2006(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Bro, i dont know you ooo buh i pray God blesses you for this comment. Iono why some fools still believe women should be beaten. Would they be happy if their Dads lays their hamds on their mums. God forbid i ever raise my hand to hit a woman in violence... There are several ways to deal with a woman which hurts more than even beating them.

As you've said, the lady might have acted in self defense. The whole truth bout the story aint known yet.
This is not new. We've seen a lot of this type of killings that had nothing to do with self defence.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by MTKbudapest(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
You see?
The reason why i dont want to have a girlfriend.
I love this loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by tishbite41(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Afonja love on fleek
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by chronique(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Quite unfortunate how a young man has been wasted just like that. The girl in question, is a daughter to the neighbor of a very close friend. I was with him when he was called to inform him about the development and from what he told me, the mother has been quite a useless person. The mother breaks bottles to fight and you can imagine what kind of habits she's been picking up. The girl in question is said to be a spoilt child who has taken to runz, father is late, girl takes drugs with her crew and the girl is less than 18. Dude just celebrated her birthday for her. The truth is that when parents fail to raise kids properly, they'd end up becoming a problem to the society at large.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Okay...
Now all of you are condemning the act?
Very good! I pray we don't see more death of men, before you all get sense and condemn with one voice.

chronique:
Quite unfortunate how a young man has been wasted just like that. The girl in question, is a daughter to the neighbor of a very close friend. I was with him when he was called to inform him about the development and from what he told me, the mother has been quite a useless person. The mother breaks bottles to fight and you can imagine what kind of habits she's been picking up. The girl in question is said to be a spoilt child who has taken to runz, father is late, girl takes drugs with her crew and the girl is less than 18. Dude just celebrated her birthday for her. The truth is that when parents fail to raise kids properly, they'd end up becoming a problem to the society at large.

Jeeez!
He dated a violent girl from a dysfunctional home?
Why do some of you like wild girls. Looking at both of them, it's obvious they live similar life. Doesn't make him deserving of death though. I hope she is put in jail...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by afoltundeseun(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Could this be love?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by nairayouthcom(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
comshots:
E no dey pass cheating.
U no mayb d lady detect say na dis same king use am do his yahoo plus?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Desyner: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
She slayed him.
superior494:
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by roqrules04(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is First degree murder..
RIP bro
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Donjazzy12(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
queensera:
A Nigerian man, "Seun" with the user "lifeoftomson seun" on Facebook has being reportedly stabbed to death today at Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, by his girlfriend, Adesuwa, whom he wished a happy birthday, 3 days ago. The reason why his girlfriend stabbed him to death is yet to be reveal.

Friends And Families Has storm the deceased facebook page to pay tribute to him.

Below Is The Link To The Deceased Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/oluwa.seun.9250

Below Is The Link To The Girl Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/hannah.osazuwa

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-by-his.html

He died because he believed that " Real men don't raise their hand on women" From a real man, he has become a real corpse!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by centboy123456(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
superior494:

hahaha I dey tell u
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by lagosrd: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Show me your friend........
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by centboy123456(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
Stop dating Rogues, they won't listen. They will keep running after slay mamas with huge boobs and massive backside. Just imagine how this one was slained.
RIP to the dead.

see ur mouth if he come to u Nd ask u to date him will u date him answer me oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.