Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (53778 Views)

Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by pocohantas(f): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
chronique:

I'm just hearing the girl is just 15yrs old and the leader of her drug taking group. Birthday celebration led to her killing the guy. He had celebrated her birthday for her last week but she asked for another celebration stating that that one was a pre-birthday party. Dude said he had spent all he had and asked her to wait till he has money. She refused and seized his PC and while they were struggling over it, she took a scissors and stabbed him twice in the chest, and once in the stomach.

My God!!!!
She is a very wild one. 15yrs old?
This is one abnormal teenager. Over birthday party?
She is a minor...how would her case be handled.

Too much violence these days...too much!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by centboy123456(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tenniebae:

yhhh..my Granny's house n his mum's house r just beside eachoda in d estate...a very down to earth person
RIP tomide..

Na wow oh all dis girls self person need to be very careful
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stay single they won't hear....
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by ojay2053(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na wa o. Na so i scold my bae small 2 years back, she picked up a kitchen knife and ask me to try that again. Omo i respected myself jejely and walked away singing I'm walking away from troubles in my life undecided.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by aalangel(f): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
His post on October 14.

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by guiddoti: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:

Beware, he is sent by the gods.

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Gangster1ms:

Na to until u die na that time u go use other ways ABI?

Huh?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Afe11:
Slay queens are starting to discover their talents #slaying cheesy cheesy

Thumbs Up! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Women!
Ask the guy now... You would hear him say, "Tot it was all a joke". "Never knew she was this serious". "I should have walked out than showing macho".
After God, fear women.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by joeeee240(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
chronique:

I'm just hearing the girl is just 15yrs old and the leader of her drug taking group. Birthday celebration led to her killing the guy. He had celebrated her birthday for her last week but she asked for another celebration stating that that one was a pre-birthday party. Dude said he had spent all he had and asked her to wait till he has money. She refused and seized his PC and while they were struggling over it, she took a scissors and stabbed him twice in the chest, and once in the stomach.

STUPID GIRL. I WISH I CAN SLAP HER
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Freeman59: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment...

seeing the amount of people who actually agree with this makes me realize we are in a new era of physical assault on women. (Lord save my sisters and future daughters from these animals)

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.

Oga shut up. I don't like NwaAmaikpe's comments sometimes, but I'm afraid he's right on this one.

A fool is a guy that keeps pretending he's not a woman beater. a slap at intervals wen she messes up is more real than welling up all the feelings only to kill her one day.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Bowwow11(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
if dat is a guy who stab is girlfriend now u will see all d ladies on nairaland reigning fire and brimmed stone on guys now dat they are the ones involve u won't hear any ladies says anything o women are self-centered
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Tenniebae(f): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
centboy123456:

Na wow oh all dis girls self person need to be very careful

very very careful i tell you..serpents in human skin
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by missyb08(f): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
I just don't understand relationships and the violence involved anymore.
RIP though
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by castrol180(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
it is true that this girl is very young but she is of old inside. She should by now getting rot behind the bar
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment...

seeing the amount of people who actually agree with this makes me realize we are in a new era of physical assault on women. (Lord save my sisters and future daughters from these animals)

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.

I totally get your point but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee answer this

what do u do when the lady prevents you from talking a walk, she locks the door or holds you either by ur clothing or belt, with the usual bad mouthing women are known for, rain curses on u and ur parents or let's the world know your performance in the other room, letting the world the size of your manhood especially if u ain't blessed down there. using ur past against you or how you were brought up by your parents and neighbors are downloading all these information while she spits fire.

as we all know, all these mentioned above are what women are known for, she might not say all but most

how do men stop all these without being violent?

I await ur response

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Florblu:
Stop dating Rogues, they won't listen. They will keep running after slay mamas with huge boobs and massive backside. Just imagine how this one was slained.
RIP to the dead.
not all slay queens got huge tits and ass
because a lady is endowed doesn't make her a slay queen
just because u ain't endowed doesn't necessarily mean you going on hating
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by hakimi1974(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.
Someone said only a weakling raises his hand on a woman.

But the truth is;
Only a fool doesn't give a woman the discipline she deserves when it is needed.

That is the only way to love.
Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Treat a woman with firmness and she'd love you.
Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

That's the true secret to happy relationships.

Françoise Sagan once famously said,
“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”

No word for the hypocrites..
We know their type; saints online, demons real life.
respect bro, you nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Jimmy231: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's why i always tell you guys stop giving those gurls pawpaw,Arizona,colorado,loud,sk smoke there brain no carry am see the results
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Benbobola(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
There is nothing that could be said by anyone that deserves being stabbed to death. Irrespective of gender.
pocohantas:
Violent abusive girl!

RIP to him.
The girl would face her own judgement.

He is a man, nobody will ask what he said to deserve being stabbed to death. For once we are all going to agree that nobody deserves to be physically abused, and that is how it should be.

Leave abusive relationships, they won't listen.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Kissgrafix1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=171861576699757&id=100016277468808

Guys full story about what happen between them .....
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by arnold123: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
queensera:
A Nigerian man, "Seun" with the user "lifeoftomson seun" on Facebook has being reportedly stabbed to death today at Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, by his girlfriend, Adesuwa, whom he wished a happy birthday, 3 days ago. The reason why his girlfriend stabbed him to death is yet to be reveal.

Friends And Families Has storm the deceased facebook page to pay tribute to him.

Below Is The Link To The Deceased Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/oluwa.seun.9250

Below Is The Link To The Girl Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/hannah.osazuwa

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-man-stabbed-to-death-by-his.html

tramz and codeine in PERFECT ACTION
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by bettyLad(f): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
I know I ll surly see this post on nairaland, today I went to see my mom st egbeda and the first news that greeted me was the news of this incident .I told my mom l ll see it on nairaland as everybody was talking about it ..the girl is 16years of age, she has a fight with her boyfriend the previous evening ,she had stabbed him with broken bottle at day but I heard the boy really beat hell out of her cos she left with swollen face and injuries on her body only for her to return the next morning with a sicorss and stabbed him .she never knew he would die cos after she did that she was still nagging and bragging .she was taken to the station by the guys friend ,it's was at the police station they received the news of his death ..an only son oh , he was even preparing to go meet his dad overseas before this incident .may his soul rest in peace .
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by BentSpoon(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
And he's even a king watch as im brothers go come for the girl �
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by bettyLad(f): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donjazzy12:

He died because he believed that " Real men don't raise their hand on women" From a real man, he has become a real corpse!
nah .they had a fight .they had fought the previous night ,she even stabbed him with bottle on the leg the previous evening .dude really dealt with her. she still had some injuries and a swollen face ,then returned the next morning to stab him
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by PromoteUrMusic: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.
Someone said only a weakling raises his hand on a woman.

But the truth is;
Only a fool doesn't give a woman the discipline she deserves when it is needed.

That is the only way to love.
Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Treat a woman with firmness and she'd love you.
Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

That's the true secret to happy relationships.

Françoise Sagan once famously said,
“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”

No word for the hypocrites..
We know their type; saints online, demons real life.

Words of a typical barbaric fool behind his ancient dell desktop...

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Gurusblend(m): 12:36am On Oct 17, 2017
It's more safe to date devoted pastors daughters this days. Any ways I trust my bae, she no fit..

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by demighty77(m): 1:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Who know you do you.rip return if possible
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by owi432(m): 2:13am On Oct 17, 2017
I disagree on her age because i grew up in the same place with her she was as you say wild and reckless and from a dysfunctional home but she's not 15 and i think your story lacks content and a bit exaggerated thanks
chronique:

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by CaptainFM1: 4:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Kobicove:
These ladies are becoming wilder and bolder as time passes angry

That's because morals have been lost in the society.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Crixina(f): 4:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

honestly I almost quoted the guy, but then I saw the moniker

What about a case where you beat her black and blue in the day, she wipes her tears, walks away, then stabs you at night in your sleep.
I will always say, if you ain't comfortable with any girl/guy, dump their arse and walk away, before stories that shrink the heart comes up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.