Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco) (1475 Views)

Nigerian Customs Re-opened NAHCO / NAHCO Re-opened : AIT News / Customs Shutdown NAHCO And SAHCOL Warehouses, any One Knows Anything Pls Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco) by ghm: 1:25am On Feb 20, 2007
I have seen NAHCO moved from N6 in November 2006 to N42.52 yesterday. The only place it has been going since then is UP UP and UP. It has produced a whopping and incredible 608 % appreciation within the period. It's like N1m turning to N6m in just 4 months.

Do anybody know why this is so?
What happened suddenly?
Will it continue like this?
and will new enterants still benefit?
How can oe know and discover opportunities like this in the future?

Re: Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco) by CIBIO(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hello.I see you are surprised with such movements by NAHCO. Well, i want to inform you that there are many other stocks like that and have potentials to do better and better.e.g japaul was 0.9k in december and now its N2.74k. I happen to operate a small assistant effort for people based on profit and buy and sell shares .i can let you know more of this info.i am not joking please.my suggestion for now is that you wait for the prices in the market is kind of slipping down.but should you want to buy -ecobank@6.0,1st bank@35,fidelity@4.0 and some others but later.bye cornelius-cibio3yk@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco) by msalami(m): 8:09pm On May 21, 2013
What's d market saying now?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Internet Marketers(huzzling Naija Guys) / Franchise For BRT Buses? / Help: How Do I Register A Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.