Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) (85570 Views)

If Demons Can Masturbate (18+) / Scourge Of Corruption By Aluko Abiodun John / Godman Quotes*** Gods And Demons *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
baski92:
na you be the first person to write story,oga ade sit your black fvcking ass down and update. We don see you type, bet me you go run leave this yeye story without finishing it, trash

I'll let this pass, why? You are one baby, perhaps kid-dult that lacks social behavioral skills.

Not to brag, in real life you wouldn't dare look a niqqa like me in the eye, your type won't deter me, I love literature!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
The pregnancy saga started like a play, she had just came back from her house as she usually visit once in a while.

We were in the bedroom and I was playing FIFA career mode on my playstation 3 console, I noticed she was overly courting attention that night, Sandy has always been an attention seeking queen, she has always wanted to be doted on, but she knew how serious I could get with my games.

Amazingly this particular night was different, the whole time she kept asking me to come to bed, and I'll tell her to give me few more minutes thinking she wanted to get naughty as always. She soon got up, walked to the front of the TV, and blocked my view.

I was still excogitating what to make off her attitude when she dropped the bombshell

" I'm carrying your baby B "

" You said what? " I blurted, appalled and praying it was just a prank or I didn't hear her well.

" I'm pregnant, aren't you happy? " she asked, walking towards me and taking a yoga sitting position.

Bells rang in my head, and I developed a heavy headache immediately. How can I be fvcking happy, you are telling me I'm going to be a daddy in nine months time when I'm still behind on many goals in my life.

" I...I'm happy, but you know I'm just shocked, you still have one year left in school and I'm definitely not marrying into this life, I mean this fraud life " I lied, scratching my head unconsciously.

I'm definitely not happy, this was never in our plan, at least it's suffice to say it's never in mine.

" I know right, but I've got only two semesters left and that's not even up to a year, I'd be a graduate before I pop, besides you can always implement those business ideas of yours, I've always encouraged you to " she countered, and I became weak that instant.

My eyes were watery, I was going to cry, ' is this how I'm going to be somebody's daddy ' I thought.

No doubt Sandra ticked almost all the boxes of a wife material, but I'm not just cut out for this kind of commitment, at least not yet and she has always known this or so I thought.

I tossed the game controller away and crawled into bed and she followed suit, she snuggled into me as my thoughts ran wild, I could see imaginary images of diapers, baby tin milk, methylated spirit and dusting powder.

" What the hell " I muttered inaudibly, thanks to the darkness in the room she would have read my lips, I just couldn't wrap my head around it and I needed to wiggle out of this.

She left me with my thought and I was glad for that as she just laid beside me, her head on my chest while she sang the deceitful ' It's gonna be okay ' song into my ears.

We slept off like that, but did I really sleep? of course not, it was like a knot was in my stomach, my breathing was labored and my head almost blew off before morning due to over-thinking.

I tried as much as possible to keep up a happy face the following day. I asked her to go for a proper test at the hospital to figure out how long the foetus has been there since we can't confirm that with the home kit she had used.

My fears were confirmed for real when she brought home a result that night, despite being served my favorite meal of Eba and Ogbono soup with a lot of assorted things coming with it, I couldn't eat, it just tasted like sawdust.

I slept on it again and decided I'll tackle the issue the next day, it was like the pregnancy purposely wants to show me what I'm in for, Sandra woke up twice to vomit that night and right there and then I knew apart from my playboy lifestyle I'm truly not ready to be a father.

I was livid I had to rush with her to and fro, sacrificing my precious sleep, rubbing her flat stomach as she had instructed. ' This ain't happening ' I shook my head in the dark room.

Morning soon came and I brought out some liquor from my mini wooden bar as early as five o clock. I started drinking and smoking heavily while Sandra slept peacefully, this might be harder than I thought.

Then an idea struck me and I went to work, I made for the kitchen and I was amazed by the amount of foodstuffs in there, I've not stepped into it lately since Sandra has been literally co-habiting with me.

I could see new sets of cooking utensils too, my once desert of a kitchen now looks like the New York Times Square. It was then I realized this is all part of a plan and the end result is that pregnancy.

I drummed my fingers on the cabinet a bit and continued on my plans. Few minutes later a nice plate of steaming hot omellete was sitting in a beautiful shiny stainless tray, she had gotten that too, and beside it was a jug of hot tea with slices of bread. I walked into the room feeling like a chef.

I found Sandra up already and taking a phone call, I walked towards the bed side and set the tray down on the mattress, I plastered a long and deep kiss on her mouth, she giggled and hastened the call.

" Oh, you are so sweet darling, you are playing this fatherly role on your baby already " she said rubbing her left hand on her tummy while tasting the food.

" You are carrying a king and should be treated like royalty my princess "

" Hmmm... I'm blushing " she replied munching on the food while trying to feed me some, I declined and told her I wasn't interested, citing that I am filled up watching her enjoy the meal alone.

She smiled and placed a kiss on my cheeks before digging into the food again.

6 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Donobecs, mrasamu, Oye9ja, lexaydfg, Ogabs20, SeunCyber

2 Likes

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by akdonkes: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
am enjoying dis bro
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by mayorchelsea(m): 12:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Ghost mode deactivated,thumbs up to you OP but steady update wouldn't be too bad.I'm almost forgetting the characters.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 1:14am On Oct 26, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Ghost mode deactivated,thumbs up to you OP but steady update wouldn't be too bad.I'm almost forgetting the characters.

Thanks champ! I'll try on the updates, two dropped today.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eillyeillz(m): 2:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Nice update Sire.

Bless.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Penboy: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Tobillionaire19:
The pregnancy saga started like a play, she had just came back from her house as she usually visit once in a while.

We were in the bedroom and I was playing FIFA career mode on my playstation 3 console, I noticed she was overly courting attention that night, Sandy has always been an attention seeking queen, she has always wanted to be doted on, but she knew how serious I could get with my games.

Amazingly this particular night was different, the whole time she kept asking me to come to bed, and I'll tell her to give me few more minutes thinking she wanted to get naughty as always. She soon got up, walked to the front of the TV, and blocked my view.

I was still excogitating what to make off her attitude when she dropped the bombshell

" I'm carrying your baby B "

" You said what? " I blurted, appalled and praying it was just a prank or I didn't hear her well.

" I'm pregnant, aren't you happy? " she asked, walking towards me and taking a yoga sitting position.

Bells rang in my head, and I developed a heavy headache immediately. How can I be fvcking happy, you are telling me I'm going to be a daddy in nine months time when I'm still behind on many goals in my life.

" I...I'm happy, but you know I'm just shocked, you still have one year left in school and I'm definitely not marrying into this life, I mean this fraud life " I lied, scratching my head unconsciously.

I'm definitely not happy, this was never in our plan, at least it's suffice to say it's never in mine.

" I know right, but I've got only two semesters left and that's not even up to a year, I'd be a graduate before I pop, besides you can always implement those business ideas of yours, I've always encouraged you to " she countered, and I became weak that instant.

My eyes were watery, I was going to cry, ' is this how I'm going to be somebody's daddy ' I thought.

No doubt Sandra ticked almost all the boxes of a wife material, but I'm not just cut out for this kind of commitment, at least not yet and she has always known this or so I thought.

I tossed the game controller away and crawled into bed and she followed suit, she snuggled into me as my thoughts ran wild, I could see imaginary images of diapers, baby tin milk, methylated spirit and dusting powder.

" What the hell " I muttered inaudibly, thanks to the darkness in the room she would have read my lips, I just couldn't wrap my head around it and I needed to wiggle out of this.

She left me with my thought and I was glad for that as she just laid beside me, her head on my chest while she sang the deceitful ' It's gonna be okay ' song into my ears.

We slept off like that, but did I really sleep? of course not, it was like a knot was in my stomach, my breathing was labored and my head almost blew off before morning due to over-thinking.

I tried as much as possible to keep up a happy face the following day. I asked her to go for a proper test at the hospital to figure out how long the foetus has been there since we can't confirm that with the home kit she had used.

My fears were confirmed for real when she brought home a result that night, despite being served my favorite meal of Eba and Ogbono soup with a lot of assorted things coming with it, I couldn't eat, it just tasted like sawdust.

I slept on it again and decided I'll tackle the issue the next day, it was like the pregnancy purposely wants to show me what I'm in for, Sandra woke up twice to vomit that night and right there and then I knew apart from my playboy lifestyle I'm truly not ready to be a father.

I was livid I had to rush with her to and fro, sacrificing my precious sleep, rubbing her flat stomach as she had instructed. ' This ain't happening ' I shook my head in the dark room.

Morning soon came and I brought out some liquor from my mini wooden bar as early as five o clock. I started drinking and smoking heavily while Sandra slept peacefully, this might be harder than I thought.

Then an idea struck me and I went to work, I made for the kitchen and I was amazed by the amount of foodstuffs in there, I've not stepped into it lately since Sandra has been literally co-habiting with me.

I could see new sets of cooking utensils too, my once desert of a kitchen now looks like the New York Times Square. It was then I realized this is all part of a plan and the end result is that pregnancy.

I drummed my fingers on the cabinet a bit and continued on my plans. Few minutes later a nice plate of steaming hot omellete was sitting in a beautiful shiny stainless tray, she had gotten that too, and beside it was a jug of hot tea with slices of bread. I walked into the room feeling like a chef.

I found Sandra up already and taking a phone call, I walked towards the bed side and set the tray down on the mattress, I plastered a long and deep kiss on her mouth, she giggled and hastened the call.

" Oh, you are so sweet darling, you are playing this fatherly role on your baby already " she said rubbing her left hand on her tummy while tasting the food.

" You are carrying a king and should be treated like royalty my princess "

" Hmmm... I'm blushing " she replied munching on the food while trying to feed me some, I declined and told her I wasn't interested, citing that I am filled up watching her enjoy the meal alone.

She smiled and placed a kiss on my cheeks before digging into the food again.
very funny . enjoying your article bro
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by shekone(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
Brother man, this write up is awesome, i refresh this page everytime for updates. Thumbs up bro!
+ i can relate to the feeling of "i am carrying your baby" Lol.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by chukasongun23(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2017
You are good...man u paint pictures as it should
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by mayorchelsea(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

Thanks champ! I'll try on the updates, two dropped today.
That's why you are a legend,gracias!
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by queenitee(f): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2017
Such a lovely story
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Anney272(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2017
This is awesome Tobi
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Deyvid123(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2017
I'm really loving this story
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by adefolarinwa01(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Keep up the great work bro. More strength
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by dheyveid(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Baba abeg do post na, u gat me refreshing this page every minute.
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by oluwasheenah(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
*in olamide's voice
update update, tobillionaire update
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by dammyd46(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Tobillionaire19 haters gon hate you can't block that..... we the fans love this story that's all you need....
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by lexaydfg(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
@tobi.. shebi nah u talk sey u dey find comment grin grin dey don dey abuse u naw, u dey vex...lolzz tongue embarassed grin nah joke ooo..

Bro... nice one, I am really enjoying this your story, but make we see the bad bad thing wey happen to you now, atleast life is not that rosy, they are good days and bad days..

I dey your back ride on..
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
I cleared the plates as soon as she was done eating, and asked her to go take her bath so we can hang out.

All the while I kept praying that my plan yields dividends, I couldn't believe for one of the few times in my life, I couldn't proffer more than one solution to my problem.

I've always been a fast thinker, it's one of the core attributes of a player so it's not even debatable whether to have a high intelligence quotient or not, you need it to keep up with the lies.

But since Sandra had mentioned carrying my masterpiece in her womb, it seems like my cerebrum have been drained off my thick skull, it was with delight I had set to work that morning when the plan struck me while I was drinking, that's why I laugh at people who take alcohol as evil, I wouldn't have been inspired with the plan if it wasn't for the tobacco and whiskey.

I intensified on my plans for the day, we went out and spent a lot of time doing all the lovely things Sandra enjoys, I didn't let the expenses deter me because I was making the money besides the expenditure of a day can never measure up to that of a lifetime coupled with fatherly duties.

The smile and happiness within her was unbelievable throughout the whole day, we ended up at the beach and sat on the sand near some rocks.

The weather was perfect, the sun was setting and the cool breeze blowing at a high windy rate. The sky, a gorgeous shade of exquisite mixture of orange and yellow.

The air at a very comfortable temprature, little kids could be seen running around and playing with sea shells, it was a beautiful and wonderful place to be at that moment.

I took a swig from the bottle of Jack Daniel's in my hand and Sandra leaned in to kiss me, sucking the brown liquid from my mouth, I smiled at my obscure thought, my baby is even tasting Whiskey from two months old.

We sat there, discussing life amidst other topics, the sky grew darker, the stars spreads across the jet black clouds and the air became colder.

A brief silent fell between us and I shifted my gaze from the sky to the mother of my unborn child.

Sandra was astoundily beautiful, her eyebrows were perfectly shaped and her mongoloid nose complimented her red thin curvy lips. The blonde weave that she wore flew across my face and it scented of strawberry.

By all justification Sandra will make a good wife, except the fact that I think she is too opinionated she has all the qualities I want in a woman, physically, sexually and psychologically, but it requires a completely ready heart to do the forever vows. Simply put, mine is not even a work in motion yet.

Hours later we were back home and it was apparent I did a good job in making Sandy delighted, she was grinning from ear to ear and her face beamed at every little tinge of excitement and funny remarks I make.

" Bee, would you please help with the zip? " she requested turning her back at me. I obliged and dragged down the silver chromed fastener, letting my left hand rub her fair bare back.

I slid the kaftan off her shoulders and the material fell to her feet, her beautiful body shinning under the blue light that irradiated my room. I started licking her ears as one hand wrapped her firmly from the back and the other teased her nipple from the lacy bra, she shuddered in response to my romantic gesture.

I took my time that night, carried her and placed her on the neatly laid bed, found my phone and put her favorite Whitney Houston track ' I Will Always Love You ' on repeat.

We didn't have sex that night, we made love, I was slow and attentive to her body signals, I neglected myself and went all out to please her and pleasure she did receive, multiple orgasms hit her and she bucked and thrashed under my eighty something kilogram body.

I soon came and fell beside her, my heart thumping hard against my chest, it is time and after all the efforts exerted today, I just have to make it count.

" Baby, I love you "

" I know and I love you too hunn, thanks for the treat today, it's all have always wanted, just me and you catching private vibes " she paused and another kiss landed on my tired lips for the hundredth time that day

" And thanks for the toe curling monent tonight, you are the best " she concluded. I swallowed hard before finding my voice....

" You need not to thank me for taking care of you, you are everything to me and you know I care about you, my goal is to always be able to do this and even more for you for the rest of our lives " I didn't know whether I was lying or not but I continued

" But it seems like we might have a situation that does not align with my plans and dreams for us, on our hands "
She sat up on hearing that and I was glad I caught her attention, her eyebrows bent weirdly and before she could utter a word, my lips were moving again.

" I love you Sandy, no real man would have a woman like you and not love her, I'm your best friend and vice versa, but you need to realize days like today should be a day to day activity in our lives. I can't guarantee this with the kind of job I do, nothing is sure and you know it " I rambled on, maintaining eye contact with her.

It was obvious the truth was hitting her, coupled with the state of her low mental alertness that moment, after all the orgasms. Every word was sinking deep into her skull, I further made her realize, my mum needs to be prepared for this considering she's Igbo.

" But my mom is Yoruba! " she had defended weakly..

" Of course I know, still doesn't change the fact that you could hardly complete a sentence in the language. All these doesn't really matter as much as you bonding with her does, she hasn't even met you yet. Let this one just go and we will work on these things and myself as a prospective father " I cajoled her again.

We continued debating over the abortion of the foetus and her resolve weakened with every passing minute, finally she agreed after I told her we will be engaged as soon as she graduates.

I heaved a sigh of relief and placed my head on her chest, her two beautiful and erect breast massaging my nape to sleep, my sugar coated mouth have swindle me out of this one, I can sleep peacefully now.

The next morning, after another round of hot lovemaking session, we both bathed and got dressed, headed for nowhere other than the hospital, the earlier the better I believe.

After all the necessary procedure was observed, the deed was done and Sandra cried all the way back home, I was almost tempted to propose to her that moment.

Wishing I could be different, wishing I could just love her and her alone like she wants, wishing I had kept my little king and make Sandy happy, but the demon in me is my inbuilt OS (operating system) it's not deletable.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
lexaydfg:
@tobi.. shebi nah u talk sey u dey find comment grin grin dey don dey abuse u naw, u dey vex...lolzz tongue embarassed grin nah joke ooo..

Bro... nice one, I am really enjoying this your story, but make we see the bad bad thing wey happen to you now, atleast life is not that rosy, they are good days and bad days..

I dey your back ride on..

Wait for it, bad bad things plenty ooo, but I have to align with the story telling plan I laid as the foundation
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Tobillionaire19: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
queenitee:
Such a lovely story

Pioneering follower mi, you've been unusually silent, hope you are good?
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Nickibeauty(f): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
I dey feel you guy thumps up
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Ariremako30(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good job bro, your narrative skill is great...
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by lexaydfg(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tobillionaire19:

Wait for it, bad bad things plenty ooo, but I have to align with the story telling plan I laid as the foundation
Ok bro.. I will be waiting
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Rukidiv(f): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice one 👍👍👍
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
queenitee:
Such a lovely story
Sis i cee u
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice write up
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by ahjerryboy1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
fantastic write up great job bro waiting for continuation
Re: YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) by itsandi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice update, more please smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dirty Hustlers / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / RESTLESS - An Action/Romance Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.