Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Help Suggest A Good Generator Set - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Suggest A Good Generator Set (1281 Views)

Please Recommend Me A Good Generator / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by BimpeTeach: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
I just collected my contribution of 60k. I need a generator not more than 70k which is what I can afford. I need a gen that can power pumping machine, deep freezer and microwave not at the same time but at least two of those at a time. Thank you.
Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by tolugar: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
BimpeTeach:
I just collected my contribution of 60k. I need a generator not more than 70k which is what I can afford. I need a gen that can power pumping machine, deep freezer and microwave not at the same time but at least two of those at a time. Thank you.

This nothing less

Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by BimpeTeach: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
tolugar:

This nothing less

You didn't say the price
Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by tolugar: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
BimpeTeach:

You didn't say the price

78k @042

1 Like

Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by BimpeTeach: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
tolugar:

78k @042

I don't want key starter. How much is this same model of the manual type?
Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by tolugar: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2017
BimpeTeach:

I don't want key starter. How much is this same model of the manual type?

Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by arthurshelly: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
BimpeTeach:

What's is capacity of you pumping ,freezer and microwave....this gen Wey you dey negotiate cant carry microwave and freezer ooo
Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by BimpeTeach: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
arthurshelly:

What's is capacity of you pumping ,freezer and microwave....this gen Wey you dey negotiate cant carry microwave and freezer ooo

I won't use it to carry all at the same time. The freezer is about 500 watts, microwave 1000 watts. I don't know about the pumping machine
Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by BimpeTeach: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
tolugar:

Humm, just 3k difference,?
Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by arthurshelly: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
BimpeTeach:

I won't use it to carry all at the same time. The freezer is about 500 watts, microwave 1000 watts. I don't know about the pumping machine

Buy 2.5kva or 2.7kva capacity....must of those new in the market called 2.5kva is less that 2.5kva...just watch out...which area did you need the generator?
Re: Help Suggest A Good Generator Set by BimpeTeach: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
arthurshelly:

Buy 2.5kva or 2.7kva capacity....must of those new in the market called 2.5kva is less that 2.5kva...just watch out...which area did you need the generator?

AT Igando

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Zambian Girl Who Died And Resurrected 2 Years Later / House Hold Items For Sale / Lovers Of Sneakers...Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.