Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Please Recommend Me A Good Generator - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Recommend Me A Good Generator (380 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Product Of Chest Freezer For Me To Buy / Please, Recommend Good Sunscreen Products For My Skin. / Help Suggest A Good Generator Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Me A Good Generator by smartxyz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good day Guys,

please i want to get a good portable generator that can power my mini fridge(Table top) and also consumes less petrol.. Budget is 50k

My location is Ajah lagos.

Please ur advice is needed.
Re: Please Recommend Me A Good Generator by politeme: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
smartxyz:
Good day Guys,

please i want to get a good portable generator that can power my mini fridge(Table top) and also consumes less petrol.. Budget is 50k

My location is Ajah lagos.

Please ur advice is needed.

Bros if you need a good generator, you have to up your game a bit say 75-80k, buy 2900 or 3000 sumec Firman and you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend Me A Good Generator by smartxyz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2020
politeme:

Bros if you need a good generator, you have to up your game a bit say 75-80k, buy 2900 or 3000 sumec Firman and you are good to go
wow... sumec firman, The thing is i just want a good and affordable gen to power my fridge, cos of preservations.... Does it mean i can't get a good and affordable generator at that amount??
Re: Please Recommend Me A Good Generator by politeme: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
smartxyz:
wow... sumec firman, The thing is i just want a good and affordable gen to power my fridge, cos of preservations.... Does it mean i can't get a good and affordable generator at that amount??

Well you can go for trigmax, elemax etc but they are not as strong as sumec
Re: Please Recommend Me A Good Generator by smartxyz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
politeme:

Well you can go for trigmax, elemax etc but they are not as strong as sumec
Oh okay... tnx bro... can 1.8kva of sumec firman power my fridge?
Re: Please Recommend Me A Good Generator by politeme: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
smartxyz:
Oh okay... tnx bro... can 1.8kva of sumec firman power my fridge?

No, don't kill the gen abeg, you can buy 2500,2900 anything less will not be fine
Re: Please Recommend Me A Good Generator by smartxyz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
politeme:

No, don't kill the gen abeg, you can buy 2500,2900 anything less will not be fine
Lol..Okay

(1) (Reply)

A Missing Child In Lagos. / How Much It Cost To Move House From One State To Another.? / 2bedroom Detached Bungalow For Sale In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.