Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) (1284 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
A young Nigerian lady, identified as Medlin Chisom has taken to Facebook to mourn a man who persistently asked her out even after she turned down all his proposals.

According to the lady, they had good memories together, laughed, cried, quarreled, yabbed and did other funny things.

She wrote:
"RIP baby
Cutie, as I used to call you. I know right now I might sound stupid and insane. But il try to take everything.

Let’s have a flashback
Facebook made me to know you in 2014. We became good friends and later fell head over heels for each other. We had good memories together, laughed, cried, quarreled, yabbed and did other funny things.

Fast forward to 2016, things became rocky and difficult. Trust me I made them difficult. You begged countless of times but my heart was made up to leave u. I began ignoring ur calls and messages both from you and your brother.

I felt you were no more important and I moved on. I deleted your number, blocked you on whatsap and Facebook. Truthfully all those periods, I missed you a bit but my ego wouldn’t let me.

Fast forward to this morning, I got up to take an ease just to see a post of you attached with RIP? Wtf! Nnamdi? My own Dell Dell? Jesus Christ, I quickly called your brother and tho he hesitated to pick, his voice explained everything.
So here I am, writing back to you at death. I feel so stupid, hated and awkward. How come? All those dreams you talked bout? Those endless wishes? #sobs.

I’m sorry Dell. I take out this time to mourn you cos funny enough my heart is blinking the same way it did the first day I met you in Enugu.
With tears in my heart, I wish you a better place in the life beyond. I love you Dell."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-mourns-man-she-turned.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Ijebabe Fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
alabosi oshi
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
heartbreak might be the remote cause of his death
Sebi your eyes don clear now since you don't kill him with your ego.
Im saving the gal's pic. Make person no jam this kinda of gal in the nearest future.

Thunder fire her laps.
Make nobody quote me cos I have malaria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Priscy01(f): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
angry
A disgrace to womanhood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by abelprice(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's normal... everybody has something good to say about d dead..... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
I Hope Other Girls Will Learn... So Will This Bring Him Back. Abeg Shift To The Left... If You Know You Love Me Better Talk o. Nobody Know Tomorrow. I No Go Die o. God Forbid but Talk Now o before Its Too Late, maybe Na You In Die. No One Knows
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by IAMSASHY(f): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
cry I cn relate, it makes me remember Ikechukwu, d guy realy crushed on me den bt I ws jst in jss3, dnt even no Wat luv ws al abt den. I ws going to skul one early morning, I passed his house, he culd and pleaded wt me 2 gv hm few mins 2 talk 2 me bt I refused, I told him I was already late 4 skul, he pleaded bt I stl left, only 4 me 2 return bak 4rm skul dat same day and heard dat he had accident wt his bike, d nxt day, he passed out cry, I cried and regretted nt hearing hm out, so painful, Rip 2 hm.
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
So painful cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Priscy01:
angry

A disgrace to womanhood
honestly apart from lusting after the female folks, am not really a fan of y'all. So tell me how's she a disgrace
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Gofwane(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
. I No Go Die o. God Forbid
But you are dead already nah. Abi no be your name be Deadrat?
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gofwane:

But you are dead already nah. Abi no be your name be Deadrat?
Ifa nack you Jazz now Them Go Say I Wicked undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by jesusdiedLOL(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Priscy01:
angry
A disgrace to womanhood
small sense, you no get.SMH
Re: Nigerian Lady Mourns Man She Turned Down Several Times (photos) by Realfitbody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
SEEN

(1) (Reply)

OMG: See University Lecturer Caught On Camera Doing It With Her Female Student / It's Too Late To Fail, Amen. / Four Type Of Sex Position Position You Will Always Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.