Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Angry But I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry But I Love You (507 Views)

That One Thing Someone Did Which Made You Angry But Also Found It Funny / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry But I Love You by ORAGBON(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
One of the most interesting emotions displayed in relationships is anger. I say interesting because it appears like a phenomenon and creates a disequilibrium which if not well managed can lead to serious consequences.

Growing up, I used to hear a neighbor cry ,beg and call for family members to come and beg her husband anytime he was angry with her. For several days,the man would refuse to touch her or eat her food because he got angry with her. This was how their marriage and a lot of relationships operated. Really interesting!.

Getting angry with your husband or wife is normal. Even the bible recognizes that there would be times of anger: do not let your anger go down with the sun!

The bible also recommends that if you are offended by someone, before you pray to God,go and and make peace with that person that you have issues with. How can you expect God to forgive you when you have not forgiven your spouse?

I have heard some people say that they have been married for over two decades and never had a disagreement with their spouse for one day. Perhaps,these folks can share what their secret has been.

Anger is an emotion. It comes when one feels offended or displeased by the actions of others. In marriage,when anger sets in,there are steps to be taken to ensure that the damage or consequences of anger is not grave. Some of these steps are:

Agree with your spouse long before any argument that no matter what happens in the marriage, you would never leave the house without praying together. This action ensures that as soon as you both hit the floor to pray,you may likely forgive each other before praying so that God can forgive you. This deal also works because, prayer is an invitation of God into your situation. When prayer takes place, the spirit of the prayer brings peace and calmness
In the heat of anger,try to remember that you are angry with the individual’s behavior and not the individual. If you can successfully separate the action from the individual,it is much easier to forgive the action knowing that the individual may have acted in ignorance and may not have meant any harm
Make up your mind that nothing is unforgivable in marriage. Many people get into marriage with a list of does and don’ts. That is a recipe for failure. Marriage is a union where anything can happen. You must imagine ALL scenarios (offenses and all) before you agree to marry someone. If you cannot see past forgiving someone for ANYTHING,then don’t marry that person. Before marriage,forgive adultery, forgive pain,forgive betrayal,forgive insult,forgive lies,forgive neglect,forgive embarrassment….forgive every and anything. Once you are able to do that,when you eventually get married,anger would be easier to manage
When angry,take a walk to cool off. This helps a lot. Take a moment to leave the environment where the anger was triggered. Fresh air does magic when anger is building up.
Learn to apologize quickly. This comes with a lot of practice. Apologizing should be done by both parties irrespective of who is wrong. Apologizing shows that you value your relationship more than a stupid argument.
Seek counsel. If there are serious anger issues,perhaps seeking professional counsel might be the best. Sometimes, people are not even aware that they need help to manage anger. This is especially for individuals who may have been abused while growing up. Angry people hurt even those they love
If you need help to deal with anger issues,feel free to get in touch with our professional counselors for free:

email:Livelystonescares@gmail.com

phone: +234 8029 8703 09

Cheer!

Jzhane

Source: www.livelystones.com.ng
Re: Angry But I Love You by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 17, 2017
My future bae Dr Chioma E take note

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass. / Important Question That Need Your Attention. Please Help / 20 Things Ladies Shouldn't Do When They Meet A New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.