Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting (3944 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
I was talking with an older friend of mine two days ago and conversation drifted to a girl we both knew.

I told him how awful the babe's appearance had become on account of her saggy boobs. I went on to say that I will never take any girl with saggy boobs serious. He looked me thoughtfully for a few seconds and then said to me:

"KOPT55, saggy is the natural state of boobs. It is natural, it is the appointed destiny of every woman." He went on to add "you're feeling this way now because you haven't seen life, but one day you will, and then appearances which are fleeting will become inconsequential to you. Look at our mothers, look at our aunties and all the older women in our lives who have done so many acts of loving kindness for us, do their having saggy boobs detract from the goodness of their hearts?". He wrapped up by saying "one day, you will grow older and your pen--is will no longer fire like a remote controlled missile, does that mean the people who love you will run away from you?"

I must admit he made sense and his words struck me with plenty force. Shortly afterwards, his wife called us to come and have lunch. She wasn't wearing a bra and I couldn't help but notice her boobs reached her mid-riff. It goes without saying that I had seen the source of my friend's wisdom.

I headed home after lunch and all on the way home, all I did was look at was boobs. I decided to do a little experiment: I counted sets of ten women and tried to tally those who had perky boobs and those who had saggy ones.

MY RESULTS
ten women in each set

SET ONE
Saggy--8
Perky--2

SET TWO
Saggy--8
Perky--2

SET THREE
Saggy--9
Perky--0 (one had a flat chest)

SET FOUR
Saggy--10
Perky--0

SET FIVE
Saggy--6
Perky--4

CONCLUSION
In order to stave off frustration, I have begun slowly transitioning from a saggy boobs hater to a lover of boobs. It doesn't matter if perky, or saggy or non-existent; as long as there is something to hold and a nip to suckle, KOPT55 is okay with it.

Fellow brothers, I encourage you to become like me if you do not want to miss out all the good girls out there who have the misfortune of radical gravity upon their mammaries.

Thank you.

Let me know what you think please.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by BabbanBura(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
KOPT55:
I was talking with an older friend of mine two days ago and conversation drifted to a girl we both knew.

I told him how awful the babe's appearance had become on account of her saggy boobs. I went on to say that I will never take any girl with saggy boobs serious. He looked me thoughtfully for a a few seconds and then said to me:

"KOPT55, saggy is the natural state of boobs. It is natural, it is the appointed destiny of every woman." He went on to add "you're feeling this way now because you haven't seen life, but one day you will, and then appearances which are fleeting will become inconsequential to you. Look at our mothers, look at our aunties and all the older women in our live who have done so many acts of loving kindness for us, do their having saggy boobs detract from the goodness of their hearts?". He wrapped up by saying "one day, you will grow older and your pen--is will no longer fire like a remote controlled missile, does that mean the people who love you will run away from you?"

I must admit he made sense and his words struck me with plenty force. Shortly afterwards, his wife called us to come and have lunch. She wasn't wearing a bra and I couldn't help but notice her boobs reached her mid-riff; it goes without saying that I had seen the source of my friend's wisdom.

I headed home after lunch and all on the way home, all I did was look at was boobs. I decided to do a little experiment: I counted sets of ten women and tried to tally those who had perky boobs and those who had saggy ones.

MY RESULTS
ten women in each set

SET ONE
Saggy--8
Perky--2

SET TWO
Saggy--8
Perky--2

SET THREE
Saggy--9
Perky--0 (one had a flat chest)

SET FOUR
Saggy--10
Perky--0

SET FIVE
Saggy--6
Perky--4

CONCLUSION
In order to stave off frustration, I have begun slowly transitioning from a saggy boobs hater to a lover of boobs. It doesn't matter if perky, or saggy or non-existent; as long as there is something to hold and a nip to suckle, KOPT55 is okay with it.

Fellow brothers, I encourage you to become like me if you do not want to miss out all the good girls out there who have the misfortune of radical gravity upon their mammaries.

Thank.

Let me know what you think please.

good one bro
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by dollyjoy(f): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Only young boys get disgusted at the sight of sagged boobs. it's natural especially when one is kinda endowed, the size make them a bit down. It's something one can't help.

The smaller they are, the firmer they tend to be.

15 Likes

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Slimzjoe(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Life is much more fun when you just love B00bs
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by youngfocus(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Only young boys get disgusted at the sight of sagged boobs. it's natural especially when one is kinda endowed, the size make them a bit down. It's something one can't help.

girl u they try oooo,u will always comment on any post.
it time seun start paying u ooooo
though to me,av thought abt it so many time,I do wonder hw man can stay wit a woman with sag breast,still the end,BT after so many observation I come to conclusion dat,it due to my ages that make me tinks so,though am above 20 BT,still yet I believe ppl married sumtin more Dan physical shape or endowment, I believe sumtin more Dan physical attraction bond to ppl together,not the breast or the size of the hips,bt DAT bond is yet unknown to me,
bt I suggests it can b character,behaviour,
so I come to my own conclusion dat wen am to married I will knw d bond of attraction with I can't phantom nw

1 Like

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Ginaz(f): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Team small breasts, we don't need bras hehehehhehehw grin

1 Like

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ginaz:

Can I see please?

1 Like

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
dollyjoy:

Which one is yours?
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by crismark(m): 12:00am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

minister of defense. i hail oo!! abi ur own too don sag??

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by TosinDru: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Does this justify a 19 year old who as a result of excessive promiscuity, her bo obs are have become South seeking compass?
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by DCONE1(m): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

i like firm breast, do you have it
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by twentyk(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2017
TosinDru:
Does this justify a 19 year old who as a result of excessive promiscuity, her bo obs are have become South seeking compass?
so ur saying promiscuity make em boobs saggy abi...what bout dem olosho whose borbi still dey kampke..

6 Likes

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2017
TosinDru:

Can you introduce her to me? Carry your backwardness outta here please

5 Likes

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by twentyk(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Omo i can only speak for my self ooo,and i dont discriminate but i only do firm borbi...it turns me on...im a boobs man..
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2017
twentyk:
so ur saying promiscuity make em boobs saggy abi...what bout dem olosho whose borbi still dey kampke..
I no fit laff abeg. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Shawnnn01: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2017
twentyk:
such Olosho are just starting, some have natural sturdy boobs but that will wane with time. Others who do not own sturdy boobs lose their firm grip faster those are in the majority. The same thing goes for the female population, more have fairly firm boobs while very few have very sturdy boobs. This among other reasons determine how long n profitable the trade is for them.
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

This, my friend, is quite a talk from experience tongue

1 Like

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Ginaz:
picture of ur tiny boob or grin
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by 9japrof(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Op thank God you found peace.

Smaller boobs the better, check out ladies wo had massive boobs turn 50 years, then you would see the boobs relaxing on their tummy up to the waist, then as the husband then, you would regret your life and existence grin
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by adeememman(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2017
So this long epistle is about boobs. Its better you love the women around you for the virtues in them not because of their body.
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by valgbo(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2017
just hope you not female with saggy boobs trying to make us see reason
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by positivelord: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
OP you mean you took out time to make peace with yourself about female boobs....

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
Slimzjoe:
Life is much more fun when you just love B00bs

huge f***ing tits

titzilla
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by AONE555(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
op. you and boobs ..
no one they even pass you by ?
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Your friend is very intelligent.
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

as Long As Its Not Like Slippers... SHOW ME YOUR OWN MAKE I SEE undecided
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by forray(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin...lmao.... This wld be one of the funniest piece I have ever read online. Men people are funny.
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by coolestdude01(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

You seem to be busty. But they do not appear saggy to me. First time ur comment makes sense grin
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by coolestdude01(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
Your friend is very intelligent.
Intelligent cos u feel relieved he approved your saggy boobs? grin
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by AnaCheks(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:

U are endowed..... Beautiful
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by generationz(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
TosinDru:
Lol
What if I told you that I know a 20 year old virgin who already has sagged boobs

Be reoriented
Two major factors that lead to sagging breast are
genetics
And excessive weight fluctuations
Re: Today, I Made Peace With Myself And No Longer See Saggy Boobs As Disgusting by TosinDru: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
generationz:

Lol
What if I told you that I know a 20 year old virgin who already has sagged boobs

Be reoriented
Two major factors that lead to sagging breast are
genetics
And excessive weight fluctuations
So too much pressure has no effect on it.
I'm neither a girl nor am I an anatomist, just instints

(1) (Reply)

KONJI TIME Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Boobs As She Poses In Sexy Lingerie( Photos) / Should A Man Hide or lock His Phone From His Wife? / What Is Expected Of A 25year Old Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.