Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today (30626 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by timota(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Igbos are terrorists. Marauding fulani herdsmen are not same as entire Fulanis. Who did fed govt declare terrorists? Igbos or Igbos?
Did I mention flank or fulani herdmen an average buhari supporter is an illiterate
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by python1: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
timota:
Did I mention flank or fulani herdmen an average buhari supporter is an illiterate
You didn't mention flank but fulani.
An average IPOB terrorist is a pig.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by BabaAduras: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
pasol4real:

Just look at Ur question
What has happened since nnamdi kanu's demise?
Are u sure u are in this country
Hell ,every thing pertaining to Nigeria n the international community has been about ipob kanu n the Nigerian army.
The hottest news in Nigeria today is kanu .
So what the heck are u saying ?

Like I earlier said, you are living in the dreamland and you need to wake up from your dreams.

Who in the international community is talking about Kanu? Where are they talking about him? At UN in New-York or EU in Brussels? AU in Addis-Ababa or ECOWAS in Abuja?

Also check the headlines of Nigeria dailies and see how much Kanu is the headline and what the headline is. Even here on Nairaland Kanu is becoming obsolete.

So tell me what I don't know.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by obo389(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
sad
Sometimes i wonder if Nnamdi kanu really wanted biafra or just the fame. This guy lacked wisdom and tact in his approach. IPOB had gained so much influence in the south east that all kanu needed was just to take power from south east politicians by presenting governorship and senatorial candidates to be voted for under a new party formed by ipob to advance it's secession agenda. Such candidates when voted in will push further their biafra agenda by pressuring the government for constitutional reforms that enables secession clause just like the Catalonians are doing in spain. Kanu's ipob was clearly influential that any thing he ordered would be obeyed by his myriads of followers. Instead of capitalising on this, kanu foolishly returned to the path of doom by threatening and instigating violence forgetting he has nothing but empty chest beating against the Nigerian state. He was so power drunk that he turned secession agenda into personal gratification. People fell at his feet and worshipped him like a demi-god. Such attitude and braggadocio is not supposed to be found in a self acclaimed leader. The conspiracy surrounding the invasion of his residence is a well thought out tactics by the military in my opinion. The military gave Nigerians the impression that kanu fled and went into hiding hereby clearing any doubts that he had been apprehended or captured. It is obvious that kanu is in custody of the Nigerian government because had he escaped, he would have released a video or voice note of himself to assure his followers that he's not a coward. Kanu lost a life time opportunity to rewrite the history of the south east and grab power from the bad leadership holding the region backward for decades. The tactics employed by the Nigerian government means we might not see nnamdi kanu again cos he will be locked up in the deepest dungeon while the masses will be made to believe he ran to London and other bullocks. His court case is just a smoke screen by his captors to wade of the toughts of possible rebellion from his herds of followers.

Moral of the story: Wisdom supersedes Power.

Kanu is brainless sad
Guy, you nailed it.
Recharge card for you
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by CecyAdrian(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
buchilino:

UR NOT IGBO SO SHUT IT.

Magician I hear you. But since I am Igbo, sorry I can't shut it
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by buchilino(m): 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Magician I hear you. But since I am Igbo, sorry I can't shut it
U IGBO? YEAH RIGHT.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today by CecyAdrian(f): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2017
buchilino:

U IGBO? YEAH RIGHT.

All you IPOB touts are just the same, brainless. kai!!

Once someone doesn't buy into your useless idea the person automatically becomes a non Igbo, an Afonja or wawa.

If you have even a little brain, you will understand that everyone has an opinion an is entitled to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North-east Drums Massive Support For Atiku As PDP Rallies In Gombe / Fashola Inspects Helicopters Used In Tracing Fault At 330KV Ikeja Transmission / An Open Letter To Osinbajo By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.