Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation (35308 Views)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies 5 Days To Her Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by ejifranks(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Abiku

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by sunnyworld2love(m): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Florblu:
Gbami oluwa

Gbami o Jesu

Maa je n ku togotogo

Gbami oluwa

Maa je n ku togotogo

Gbami o Jesu.

What a beauty

That's the prayer...�
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by fatymore(f): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2017
It really painful.. Don't know her but couldn't get the incident out of my mind ..God console the family and friends she left behind.
May God continue to sustain our lives and may we never be cut down at the prime of our lives..
Lastly wall have ears.. Keep your success to yourself. Nobody is truly happy for you cry

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by madgoat(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2017
The work of Village People using 5g network cry

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2017
forget this religious fanatics stuff, Her village people planned everything.

2 Likes

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Arrahman39: 7:30am On Oct 17, 2017
May her soul rest in peace and may God gives her family strength to bear the lost of their love's one.
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by olumike001(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Taofiqah we will all miss you,such a friendly fellow.still a shock to me....I can't imagine you won't be there on Saturday as we all be celebrating...

Goodnight taofiqah Olaide oloriegbe...

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Uziyl(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2017
her village people must have plenty of her pictures. RIP

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by ibnkamal(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2017
INNALILAHI WAHINAH ILAHI ROJIHUN...MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE...
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Sheggun1: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2017
r I p.......
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Praktikals(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2017
what a world.
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Toks2008(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2017
The question is...."WHY NOW"?
But GOD knows best.
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by TopGunFighter: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2017
I am not a fan of spirituality O! And I am too educated to say what I am about to say but scratch that... her village people have killed her....

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by simtus50: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Pathetic
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Geesaintagape: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2017
RIP dear
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by riyanxeally(f): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2017
sometimes its not tht straightforward..these super busy ppl are so busy thy dont take perhaps there body seriously...n lotta things go wrong wtout prior knowledge...rip to d beauty n brains...
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Samsimple:
Village people at work
village people are in their farms working Africans and their wracked reasoning orientation

5 Likes

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by SuperSuave(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2017
chai! to be the best in Unilorin no be beans fa, I wish there was more we could do than the useless "RIP" we are typing cry

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by princeade86(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2017
R.I.P
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Samsimple(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Alikote:
village people are in their farms working Africans and their wracked reasoning orientation
as if u are american

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Magjoel(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2017
This is very sad sad may her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by youngshegoal(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2017
may soul rest in perfect peace ,,,soo s ad
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Adaomalight(f): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2017
R.I.P BEAUTY
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Ladyjumong(f): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by enemyofprogress: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2017
emaxjey:
Death sef dey 4kup sometimes..people wey dey rule niaja wey u suppose do justice u no go do.. Nah innocent soul wey suppose do convocation.. angry rip
Nigerian death dey corrupt now,the rich people dey settle am well well

1 Like

Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Dailyreporters(m): 8:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Rest in peace dear! We at jayreporters say so
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by walex25(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2017
This is pathetic i must say. But to God we belong to him we shall return.
I cant even imagine what the parent must be going through.
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by Gakeem06(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2017
So sad... Rest In perfect peace.
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by jamace(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Oh no. So sad.
R.I.P sis.
Re: SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation by BrilliantMind: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2017
To Allah we belong and to him we shall return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. / 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.