Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together (31445 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo / Sons Of Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah In Adorable Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Muzanga:
Yea cute . Very cute because he is a guy nobody cares if they are from different mums...if it was a lady now you will see dumb nigerians asking where her husband is.

Come let me bleep your ass now, so when people ask you who their father is, you tell them I am responsible for the triplets you will give birth to. Anofia, oyinberibe.
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Tchiman(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Workhard and ball even harder.......Nobody ugly....poverty na bastard..

Meanwhile check my signature to ball the hardest...Resonator!!
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Skidooo(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
It's great to be here!
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by lozanni(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Beautiful boys!!! I am happy for him. However, kids need their mom too for all round proper development. Did Obafemi Martins eventually marry Mario Ballotelli's sister?

NB: He is actually married to Ballotelli's sister as listed under the personal life section of his Wikipedia page. See below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi Martins
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by maklelemakukula(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
I seldom praise people but when I do, they deserve it..

Cute family
so we should all strive for ur praise cheesy cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Horllaittan(f): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
grin
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by KIDKKY(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by braine(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2017
thunderbabs:

Dey yaff com again....the "Y" crew on NL

If you dont have an answer, shut up and gtf out!
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by thunderbabs: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
braine:

If you dont have an answer, shut up and gtf out!

Dz asshole feels he is good at cussing now ooo..... undecided Who u dey ask question b4, mutulla?
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by GreenVILLETiPS: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice one from Obagoal...

Meanwhile, CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!

MAKE A MINIMUM OF #3,000 EVERYDAY.

Follow this page and join the whatsapp group link:

https://www.nairaland.com/4120041/greenville-lounge-sure-daily-2#61483048
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Yhelay(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
braine:
But why does that boy still use a pacifier?

I think it's for his kid bro
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by macaranta(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice one,
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Iamdmentor1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Muzanga:
Yea cute . Very cute because he is a guy nobody cares if they are from different mums...if it was a lady now you will see dumb nigerians asking where her husband is.

A key that opens different doors is the master but a door that is opened by different keys is useless
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by calebfm(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Muzanga:
d last time I heard he was engaged to their mama which happens to be balotelli's sister so ain't no baby papa or mama here
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Muzanga(f): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

A key that opens different doors is the master but a door that is opened by different keys is useless
rubbish talk. Both male and female enjoy the act so stop feeling superior..you are being used too.
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
braine:
But why does that boy still use a pacifier?

Aaaahhhhh...... I wonder too o!
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
I seldom praise people but when I do, they deserve it..

Cute family

No Mom........

Aren't families meant to have Moms?
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by oodua1stson: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Muzanga:
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by oodua1stson: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Muzanga:
I no know why e de pain you.

You can stick a cucumber between your poocee or have a sex change if you're so desperate to enjoy the male privilege.

I don't see you talking about numerous female privileges like men working themself to death to cater for the family or some who are currently in jail just because they have to provide for the wife and kids.

Nonsense
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
iykofias:
wetin dey work u ds early morning?
egbon your boy is loyal oh
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by iykofias(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

egbon your boy is loyal oh
na new year tins oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
iykofias:
na new year tins oh

no problem bro, I'm ever ready. thanks for everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification / EPL: I Will Never Play For Arsenal – Lukaku / Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.