Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey (31464 Views)

World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo / Stoke City Signs Oghenekaro Peter Etebo For €7.2M / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by praizblog: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nigerian Footballer who plays for Stoke city shares his adorable photos of when he was young playing football. See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3J5IG-gtdD/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/the-journey-started-from-here-etebo-karo-shares-his-young-throwback-photo/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by praizblog: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
See More Photos ==> HERE

He wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by sunnychibs(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
never despise the days of little things

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Tolexander: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
Eteball!

The short get as e be o

6 Likes

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by ubcandid(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
When I read the news on his move to stoke prior to the World Cup, I was shocked at the move and wondered who his agent was. That club is drowning in the championship and he is seeing less game time. I hope he returns to Portugal and redirects.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Freemanbobble: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Do not despise the days of your little beginning

Rick Ross: when you master the huzzle then you conquer the struggle

GODPUNISHALABI:
Sorry to say this but Warri people una sabi worwor ehn....... chei
Na their blood he dey bros
Especially their girls
Them dey ugly finish
Strong like man
The ijaws still dey manage get yansh but their facial look nor dey help matter
The isoko, urhuobo and itsekiri ugly die
But i dey always love to bang them because them nor circumcise them
So them dey love sex wella
And them dey quick get wet for any little touch

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Injiggerwolf(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2019
Nobody knows tomorrow.....

Believe in what you do and do what you believe in.

All the very best for the future Eteball!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Oya show your pinshure make we compare!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Commentor: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:

But dem go claim your girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Eizzy003(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Im surprised that a premier league club or a top division club haven't secured the services of this guy up till nw.
He is just wasting his talent at stoke city

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by oyeb15: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Pls has any Nigerian player ever played for FC Barcelona?
Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by xjiggy: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2019
Only GOD knows what Happened to the other boy's career. I just hope he made it too

2 Likes

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by realstars: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
Trend up a guy the way he should be so that he will never depart from it.
Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by LUGBE: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by seunlayi(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2019
Emmanuel amunike was played for barca

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Olusola101990: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2019
oyeb15:
....yes one "okunowo " guy in the 80s

1 Like

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Commentor: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2019
oyeb15:

Amunike.

1 Like

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by beejay501: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2019
ubcandid:
When I read the news on his move to stoke prior to the World Cup, I was shocked at the move and wondered who his agent was. That club is drowning in the championship and he is seeing less game time. I hope he returns to Portugal and redirects.

Lol Etebo played 37 games for stoke last season.
Go back to Portugal to do what ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by DXNNigeria: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Is he related to Stephanie Etebo?
Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by beejay501: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2019
xjiggy:
Only GOD knows what Happened to the other boy's career. I just hope he made it too
Naso football eazy ?

7 Likes

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Zubi10(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Especially their girls
Them dey ugly finish
Strong like man
Thank you Teacher, you don end your carrier be that oo

1 Like

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by bbproperties: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2019
oyeb15:

Emmanuel Amunike and Gbenga Okunnowo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by AZEEZABUBAKARR: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82828779:

Oya show your pinshure make we compare!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by Babaj02: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Especially their girls
Them dey ugly finish
Strong like man
We nor dey vex ooo, but that your smelling gutter mouth n teeth, go brush am, mugu grin
Re: Etebo Karo's Young Throwback Photo With A Friend Rocking Jersey by AZEEZABUBAKARR: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82828726:
Nobody knows tomorrow.....

Believe in what you do and do what you believe in.

All the very best for the future Eteball!
[/s]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures) / Arsenal Congratulate Olivier Giroud After France Win 2018 FIFA World Cup (Photo) / Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.