Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) (24092 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
A Nigerian Woman identified as Hauwa has given birth to a baby after 15 years of marriage, Reports.

Her Sister, Bintu Abdul shared the news on Facebook As Sighted By on Wednesday, September 28, 2022.

"Welcome to the world baby. After 15 years of waiting." She Wrote.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Praise Da Living God, Somebody Say AMEN

This Update Is Brought By BLOG

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by GiveYourBest(f): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
God is great.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
opemipo
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Rachel98(f): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Rachel98:
Congratulations

See More Good News @ www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by jeromestarks: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na too much abortion dey cause delay in pregnancy.
If your wife no conceive on after one year and she isn't a virgin, throw her out before she pin another man's child on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by virginprincess(f): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
A big congratulations to them,thank you lord from wiping tears and taking shame away from this family.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by virginprincess(f): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
If your wife no conceive on after one year and she isn't a virgin, throw her out before she pin another man's child on you.
Nawa o,i wonder the kind of human being you are sef,abeg let me not say what is on my mind before i will unknowning insult my father's age mate.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Unzerious: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congrats! cheesy
Cute Kid cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by geolii: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
chai, God you are too much. congrats to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by obicoolnino: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Q
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Germi9: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
There can be Miracles when you believe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
God is God and not a man. Congratulations. Miracle baby.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations to you, I can imagine the pain and the reproach she went through and kudus to the husband for standing by her against his family members. May God provide for the family to take care of the child.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by graphics107: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
cool
Congrats. Can't imagine the joy you must be feeling right now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Originalwafi: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Eyah what so special about children sef
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by sylve11: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Only you say na too much abortion dey cause delay in conceiving; only you talk further sey na make the man throw away the women comot him house before she pin another man piken on the man.

I just dey try reason where the sense dey for this your comment.
Hmmm embarassed cool

@op, congratulations jare. cool

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Nellybest2022(f): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations. Welcome to the world baby

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Sugaaya07(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hope

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
BRb
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Kollabo419: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nna mehnn

Congratulations �
But why is there disparity in the complexion of the baby is the father an....
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by ecolime(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
You be mumu.

Your brain no tell you say men too dey suffer from infertility?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Redstubpen: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
winkOk
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by robinso01(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

What that heck is this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
15 years a long time.

Good thing they never lost hope.

You keep fighting, always!

I said what I said
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Uyi168: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
thank IVF.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by spiceadole: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Congratulations to you, I can imagine the pain and the reproach she went through and kudus to the husband for standing by her against his family members. May God provide for the family to take care of the child.

Lol. And you don't even know if it was a male factor infertility issue..which is very likely,it was..they probably went for IVF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

I can imagine the nasty words from her in-laws and the constant harassments.God has shamed all of them.congratulations to the new mother

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Do About My Mother / Couple Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary With Amazing Dance Steps (Pix, Video) / What Have You Lost Interest In Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.