Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo (29328 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by akinboyo: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Has she offended you before? Na wa o! Nigerians don't seem to appreciate what they have. Not too good, anyways.
Jimi23:
This Susan Peters is fvcking fugly! Her worwor nor get part 2. See shape of head. Her face don haggard pass my grandmama own. Where's the toilet? I need to puke guys! Tuface's eyes say the rest...disgusting to the core.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Josh44s(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Diversification is one of the best way to survive in this nation.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Nwaoma198(f): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Sir!How many awards you don with handsomeness? embarassed
Jimi23:
This Susan Peters is fvcking fugly! Her worwor nor get part 2. See shape of head. Her face don haggard pass my grandmama own. Where's the toilet? I need to puke guys! Tuface's eyes say the rest...disgusting to the core.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2017
HMZi:
I worked for Gbenro Ajibade's mum in a secondary school she owns(PAJEMA high school),the woman can owe salary like governor ortom,no chrismas or easter break we don ever collect salary ... but Gbenro is a great actor and Tubaba go ginger up tinz...wurukum roundabout

where's the school located. Mkd or Lagos
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by HMZi: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

where's the school located. Mkd or Lagos
Makurdi
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by piagetskinner(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2017
w1sEmAn:
that is WURUNKU ROUNDABOUT MAKURDI

wurukum not what you typed there
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by talk2percy(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Tubaba, please shoot this movie and come back in peace, please don't make more babies...u have made enough...say no them.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Jimi23:
Me I just wan see ur fine face. Bro, upload ur pix - and case closed.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by ashlyfab78(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Jimi23:

Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
2baba of life
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2017
dkam:

How much dey your account

Susan Peters attacking me any how with your multiple fake NairaLand Accounts. The truth is bitter. You be the worwor wey dey inspire all aspiring worworbrities. Kikikiki. Muhehehehehe.. grin
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by grandstar(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Jimi23:

That's someone's child for God's sake.

What of if she's your child? We need to be careful with the things we say

2 Likes

Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2017
grandstar:

That's someone's child for God's sake.

What of if she's your child? We need to be careful with the things we say

U nor well at all. How many fake accounts this worworbrity Susan Peters get for this forum sef? Na me cause your fugliness?
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2017
kimond10:
Nothing dey happen

Kikikikiki
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Luiz1:
50k per reg - or else I go just call snake-man make he come ban u nw.

What are you saying. You better register make you chop free airtime
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Jimi23:

Susan Peters attacking me any how with your multiple fake NairaLand Accounts. The truth is bitter. You be the worwor wey dey inspire all aspiring worworbrities. Kikikiki. Muhehehehehe.. grin

It is really obvious you are high on some spells
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Sir!How many awards you don with handsomeness? embarassed

Susan Peters you joh Sidon berekete for NairaLand dey defend your worworbrity self with plenty fake handles? No be me cause the worworness na. I just dey observe.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
dkam:

It is really obvious you are high on some spells

Pepper dem gang. As e dey pain u so haggard mummy. Go and hug transformer now Susan Peters the worworest in Nollywood
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
akinboyo:
Has she offended you before? Na wa o! Nigerians don't seem to appreciate what they have. Not too good, anyways.

No o I just dey observe say Susan Peters worwor so tey I hail Nollywood for featuring such a fugly face.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Nwaoma198(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Naa small pikin dey worry......You need Rat poison Mr handsomeness
Jimi23:

Susan Peters you joh Sidon berekete for NairaLand dey defend your worworbrity self with plenty fake handles? No be me cause the worworness na. I just dey observe.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Naa small pikin dey worry......You need Rat poison Mr handsomeness

Give that to Susan Peters with that kinda face? She needs it more. Kikikiki...muhehehe grin shocked
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by grandstar(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jimi23:

U nor well at all. How many fake accounts this worworbrity Susan Peters get for this forum sef? Na me cause your fugliness?

God bless you. Have a nice day.
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
val4sure:
Wake me up when it shows on my tstv
I wanted to ask,is TSTV alive? I'm not hearing anything about it
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by 4ward(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
OK

Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by blackcoffee(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Jimi23 post=61498911]This Susan Peters is fvcking fugly! Her worwor nor get part 2. See shape of head. Her face don haggard pass my grandmama own. Where's the toilet? I need to puke guys! Tuface's eyes say the rest...disgusting to the

Why are you so bitter? The ugly na your ugly?
You should get rid of the hate in you before it consumes you..
She was created that way by God for a reason and if you haven an issue with that you should direct it her creator..
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=blackcoffee post=61504453][/quote]

Susan Peters nor kill yourself na. See as frustration dey show face inside your comment. Okay go do surgery. U need am. I found you a solution to your worworism...kikikikiki...muhehehehe..
Re: 2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo by Jimi23(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
grandstar:

God bless you. Have a nice day.

Lol. Susannah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds Scared As They Travel In Canoe For Movie Shoot / Ramsey Nouah Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today / Fans Slam Mompha Over 150M Car Post,Call Him Senseless And Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.