Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. (6218 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be Masculine / What Happens When You Use Money To Attract Women? / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2017
I'll like to preface this write up with some caveats. There are certain group of people who this bundle of indispensable information doesn't apply to:

This post doesn't apply to gay men. If you are a man and you believe that you are attracted to humans who share the same physical anatomy as yourself, then please swerve into Grindr or some gay haven. This post isn't for you.

This post doesn't apply to men who ravel in the disturbing delight of being locked in the prison cell of the friendzone. If you are a guy who just enjoys being around women just to make them laugh and talk to them, without evoking any physical or sexual attraction in them, or inspiring any desire in them to want to be in a romantic relationship with you, then this post isn't for you. Swerve away to the pages of Disney story books, you pathetic excuses for men.

Finally, this post doesn't apply to rabid 21st century feminists who have bought into the lies that powers in the west are trying to systematically sell to nations of the world through the voices of menhating, insecure, physically unappealing, nasty women in order to weaken and destroy the very fabric of civilization. This post isn't for those folks who believe men and women are equal and should be treated equally, despite the various neurological evidence that has proven that the brains of men and women are wired differently, and a host of other facts that paint men and women as two distinctively different groups of humans.

This post however, is for men who want to transform themselves into a powerful magnet that attracts women of all looks, shapes and sizes. Men who any woman they meet would automatically want to fukk them or enter into a romantic relationship with them.

I honestly don't really care what your beliefs about the origin of humans are. You could nest your beliefs in the creation story in the Bible or the one in the Quran or the one in holy book of any religion you happen to be affiliated with, or you could join the hoard of mindless automatons who believe the preposterous nonsense that humans evolved from the all too chimpanze looking Homo Erectus species, which evolved from a line of ape-like animals. I really don't give a rats ass about your beliefs on the subject, but one thing that is certain is that men and women are different and this difference compliments the needs of both. It doesn't matter whether God created them differently, or they evolved to be different, fact is that they are different. And understanding this difference is the key to getting any woman you want.

Women are naturally attracted to men who are stronger than them. Guys, you need to get this into your heads. In the battle ground of attraction, strength always emerges victorious. What defines women is the fact that they are weaker than men, and every woman wants a man who exhibits greater strength than hers in every department, whether it's in the department of physical strength, emotional strength, wealth, status, intelligence or influence. Strength in these department is what defines you as a man. If you want to be a magnet to women, strive to achieve strength in all these areas.

Eat right and work out often so you can have a healthy, manly body and not the thin, lanky, effeminate figure most Nigeria men have. A woman would prefer a masculine looking man to one who isn't. This is fact.
Build your confidence. Women can spot confidence from a mile. Work on yourself. Do things that will make you feel more confident about yourself. Work hard to be financially successful. Strive to make a mark in society. Pursue your passions and create a name for yourself in fields of your passion.

And above all, work towards being emotionally strong. Never display emotional weakness in the presence of a woman. This kills attraction. Never be afraid to approach a woman, irrespective of how she looks. Most extremely attractive women hardly get approached by men because most men are usually threatened by thier looks. When you approach a very attractive woman, you immediately increase your value in her eyes, because you are among the minority who have the balls to approach her. And when you are in the presence of a woman you are meeting for the first time, especially an attractive woman, never bring down your guard. She'll try to test your frame to see if you are stronger than her. She'll try to give you attitude or pretend to not be interested. She might even say stuff that could imply that she is irritated by you. Pay no attention to all that. All this is just an attempt at gauging your emotional threshold. Ignore all this posturing. Say what's on your mind and be bold about it. Maintain a calm demeanor and even smile and make jokes about what she says. If you hold your frame, she'll realize that you aren't like majority of guys who would be threatened by her behavior and break frame by insulting her or walking away like frightened rats, and this will amplify her attraction towards you.

Never worship a woman. Never. You can show care towards a woman, but never worship them.
Women aren't attracted to men who worship them. Worshiping women kills attraction. Don't treat women like you can't do without them. You are a man - you have the natural ability to get any woman you want and you should act that way. Treating a woman like you can't do without her, communicates to her primal feminine instincts that you aren't a guy who has the ability to get someone better than her, so you are treating her like so preciously because she's the best you can get. Never do this. This reduces your value in the eyes of a woman. Allow a woman to feel like she can easily lose you to someone better. If you collect the number of a woman you like, wait a day or two before you call her. And after calling her, give breaks of a day or two or even more. Don't bombard her with incessant calls or texts. And when you call her, have something relevant to say. Don't call to say you want to hear her voice. This doesn't portray value. Always keep a woman on her toes to want to please you because she is afraid losing you by reason of the fact that she believes you are someone who has lots of option better than her.

Don't asslick women. Don't be too eager to please women. Women develop greater attraction towards men that can correct them and put them in their place that men who are eager to please them. No woman wants a man who always accedes to her demands. This conveys the notion that he is someone she can control. Rather, women want men that can instruct and direct them. Be that guy. Don't be the guy that always compliments women. Complimenting women is good, but don't overdo it. And accompany those few compliments with corrections. Never be afraid to let a woman know that she is wrong. Let a woman know you are someone that she can learn from - Someone that can nudge her in the right direction when she is on a wrong path.

Be polite to women but don't be deferential. Be caring but don't be yielding. You are a man. Behave like a man and women will be attracted to you. They have no choice. This is a natural principle.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Rabid 21st century feminist here, and even though you have completely botched our definition and what we stand for, may I still be excused?

(Exits)

2 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Rabid 21st century feminist here, and even though you have completely botched our definition and what we stand for, may I still be excused?

(Exits)

You don't need my permission to exit the thread, except of course you are seeking a reply from me.

Could you explain how I distorted the definition of rabid 21st century feminism?

3 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Blaksheep: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2017
What u need is masculine pocket to attract women. grin

4 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by kay29000(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by hanassholesolo: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

(Exits)

Translation: "Heyguys!! Tehehe ...even though I didn't need permission to enter this thread, can you all watch me exit? I need the attention please. smiley"

11 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Blaksheep:

As I recall, I made mention of being financially strong relative to the financial strength or the woman you hope to attract.

But even without having a masculine pocket like you figuratively stated, a guy who is confident, smart, good looking in a manly way and who portrays an outward allusion to having strength in other areas of strength, can also get any woman. You don't always have to be rich to get a woman. Only an ignoramus would reason this way.

5 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by pTomz(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Money speaks more
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Translation: "Heyguys!! Tehehe ...even though I didn't need permission to enter this thread, can you all watch me exit? I need the attention please. smiley"

Raggedyann is just showcasing how desperate she is for my attention; something she has been craving since she stumbled upon my previous thread on sapiosexuality. Due to the abundant goodness of my kind and generous heart, I decided to put her out of her misery by replying her for the first time. The reason she hasn't replied me yet is because of the multiple orgasms she has been having since I replied her.

8 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by KRISTON(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
ok
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
KRISTON:
guy if u are not tall...forget it...I don't know why short men like giving their selves consolation with lame posts like this...one I just read

The only thing lame is your attempt at criticizing a coherent and well articulated post with an incoherent response.

3 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
This post doesn't apply to gay men. If you are a man and you believe that you are attracted to humans who share the same physical anatomy as yourself, then please swerve into Grindr or some gay haven. This post isn't for you.
shocked grin
Savagery

1 Like

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by abduljabbar4(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
I can testify. During my secondary school days and first few years in uni girls always tried to be close to me due to my diligence but after exams they start ignoring me. Thank God i realized that early enough

2 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2017
KRISTON:
ok

LOL. It's a good thing you deleted the comment. I applaud you for having the wisdom to acknowledge your intellectual superior.

1 Like

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by 9japrof(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2017
THT80:

LOL. It's a good thing you deleted the comment. I applaud you for having the wisdom to acknowledge your intellectual superior.

Who intellectual superiority don help, sometime ago I was sympathetic to your cause when u argued with a lot of people about your choice of women.

But your situation has degenerated into something pathetic, where your wellness and sanity should be looked into, or maybe you want to buy a name for yourself by being an antagonist on this forum.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by nickvanilla(m): 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blaksheep:
grin grin grin
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Marcelo290(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
OP you hit the nail on the head. I had wanted to make a post about this but I thought of the sissy niggas who parade themselves around the forum in search of an ass to lick and how they would reply me.

These guy's in question can do anything to please girls, they would attack you like the post was directed to them even before the girls arrive just to have their backs tapped by them girls. All they they do is wake up, open NL romance section and search for any moniker with 'F' and send multiple PM's which most of the times are left without a reply.

They would join them girls to call you "Boy" "Frustrated" "broke" and other derogatory statements you can think of, I saw your first post, don't be moved cos most of us who align with your opinions have decide to keep mute and watch events unfold.

9 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
OP you hit the nail on the head. I had wanted to make a post about this but I thought of the sissy niggas who parade themselves around the forum in search of an ass to lick and how they would reply me.

These guy's in question can do anything to please girls, they would attack you like the post was directed to them even before the girls arrive just to have their backs tapped by them girls. All they they do is wake up, open NL romance section and search for any moniker with 'F' and send multiple PM's which most of the times are left without a reply.

They would join them girls to call you "Boy" "Frustrated" "broke" and other derogatory statements you can think of, I saw your first post, don't be moved cos most of us who align with your opinions have decide to keep mute and watch events unfold.

I agree with everything you've said and I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to type this response. It's good to know that there are men on this forum who understand what it means to be men.

6 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Very nice post should be the best post i have read for a while we need more guys with such mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Astounding man !! Just simply astounding man !!!!
Looking forward to more of ur post .

2 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
where is that mumu asslicker called fearlez come and get some wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by lastmessenger: 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Let me take the opportunity to tell the op that you write well.
You should be a life coach

1 Like

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Chigorkizz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice Write Up.

1 Like

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by ibkayee(f): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Some good points
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
No wonder Ladyjumong wouldn't trip for me
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by blinkz4real: 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
This guy knows watsup. I read ur previous post on sapiosexual n I raise cap give u. Nice one bruv u garrit.

3 Likes

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blaksheep:

Abi..

Make money..

End of discussion..
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Curvinus(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
THT80:

Unfortunately, his earlier post was right. Do yourself one favour; go outside and see the guys the cute chicks are coming to club with. Go to fast food joints, supermarkets, parks and see the guys that are bringing the arm candies to the show. See the cute couple walking hand in hand on the side walk and notice how the guy could easily steal your woman with just a wink if he really wanted to. Be practical for at least once. Leave the house and observe what is happening outside then come back and tell us what you see.

Love/romance is the language of beautiful people. Stop this self delusional thoughts about game and macho stuffs. They don't work in the long run as your mask will eventually slip . You'd be longing constantly for her hot body and this will give you away. Your primal instinct is far stronger than any social conditioning you can ever come up with. You may not even get the opportunity to game her if she doesn't approve of you in the first place, meaning all your game will just be there in your head without an outlet for practice.

On the other hand, if you want to swap your low maintenance plain Jane for a hot girl in her prime (assuming you're not genetically gifted), then go to the club or any hangout where these ratchet pozays converge and pick your speck; pay your dues and masturbate into her hole. But if you're still nursing the blue pill thought of settling down with the one, then wait till she is past her prime and is desperate for a partner and then you might stand a chance because then your stock would have risen in comparison to hers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
this is how we roll mehn...nice one homie

scooby12:

Abi..

Make money..

End of discussion..

bullshit....when I got my first girlfriend, I was the most ugly,poor, shabby looking asshole on the planet and this was a girl guys with cars and all that were constantly begging to have her number. money is important but never the main thing. The main thing is recognising you a man, made to rule and dominant regardless of your social status...you weren't made for a woman you were made for the world but a woman was made for you!

piiko how far? how's the birthday prep coming up? don't forget my drinks and cake along with our promising business deal

1 Like

Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Doctormarrvin: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Your number one fan is here bro!...ride On!

Former account was drmarvin
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
this is how we roll mehn...nice one homie

bullshit....when I got my first girlfriend, I was the most ugly,poor, shabby looking asshole on the planet and this was a girl guys with cars and all that were constantly begging to have her number. money is important but never the main thing. The main thing is recognising you a man, made to rule and dominant regardless of your social status...you weren't made for a woman you were made for the world but a woman was made for you!

piiko how far? how's the birthday prep coming up? don't forget my drinks and cake along with our promising business deal
Money is everything, I am doing very well, if you find a chic that doesn't like you coz of your money you wife her immediately, if you don't have have money you won't even be happy with yourself, once in a while I go broke and that's when I have the craziest mood swings, its in 3 or so weeks time please be in touch then
Re: Be Masculine - This Is How To Attract Women. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Piiko:
Money is everything, I am doing very well, if you find a chic that doesn't like you coz of your money you wife her immediately, if you don't have have money you won't even be happy with yourself, once in a while I go broke and that's when I have the craziest mood swings, its in 3 or so weeks time please be in touch then

yeah being broke comes with some crazy feelings, anger tops the list... alright will contact you then

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love This Girl On Nairaland!!! (pictures) / Chinese Women And Their Relationships With Western Men. / Hahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.