Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It (1419 Views)

Help, Am Four Weeks Pregnant!!! / Drinking Raw Ewedu At 37 Weeks Pregnant To Ease Child Birth? / “some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by babay4: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Hello doctors in the house, i need your help.
I am 6weeks pregnant and need an in clinic termination of the pregnancy. My boyfriend is not ready as we're both students. Please can anyone help me with a contact of a good doctor and hospital in lagos where I can terminate it. Thank you
Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by sinaj(f): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
babay4:
Hello doctors in the house, i need your help.
I am 6weeks pregnant and need an in clinic termination of the pregnancy. My boyfriend is not ready as we're both students. Please can anyone help me with a contact of a good doctor and hospital in lagos where I can terminate it. Thank you
most ladies here on nairaland are pretenders and fakey, I hope someone assist u tho........buh wif my knowledge , dnt use drugs

2 Likes

Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2017
Don't terminate the pregnancy. Keep it and you will be glad you did.

babay4:

1 Like

Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2017
madridguy:
Don't terminate the pregnancy. Keep it and you will be glad you did.

because u will cater for her and d child abi undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by thesicilian: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
It is now you know that you are students. When you were eating the forbidden fruit meant only for your parents you didn't realize then that it could backfire? And didn't they teach you about contraception in your school?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes I will.

EliteBiz:
because u will cater for her and d child abi undecided
Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by Gentlevin: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
babay4:
Go ahead and terminate it.....mumu....after hearing how some females have damaged their womb in that process, u still want to go into it. After u finally get married, without children u will say your mother in-law is responsible abi....nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by powerkey: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
I can help you...where is your location?
just call me
Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by Jaymarius(f): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is not the time for blame game. I will advice that you think of possible consequences of termination, which in most cases is borne by the woman alone. Please accept the consequence of your act, and keep the baby. Don't let this step that you want to take haunt you later in life.
Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by babay4: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
EliteBiz:

most ladies here on nairaland are pretenders and fakey, I hope someone assist u tho........buh wif my knowledge , dnt use drugs
check your email
Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by deylex77: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
I created a thread similar to this n no one took me serious, instead I got a lot of abuses.
I and my gf really need to terminate a pregnancy but no one is willing to help here.

Op, pls if u have any ideas, pls pm me.
Re: 6 Weeks Pregnant And Need To Terminate It by manitobor(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Please don't terminate that baby. Carry it to term and I'll take care of the baby.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Disastrous Mistakes Performed During Surgery / How To Firm Sagging Breasts With Five Natural Remedies / Peace In Health Sector Threatened As FG Stops Salaries Of Medical House Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.