Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? (3150 Views)

NASS Leadership: We Will Not Allow What Happened In 2015 To Repeat Itself - FG / NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns / 9th National Assembly: Would History Repeat Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by flamingREED(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:
What about those looted from us by biafran troops?

If you have records and documented facts, bring them forward.

By the way, even if the Ijaw and other non-igbo Southerners decimate Igbos (a most unlikely scenario) how would you cope alone with Hausa-Fulani domination tendencies?
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by unshakablejihad: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Difrent:

it has been said that never in the history of the world have a people abandoned their own homestead and are "developing" other peoples land like the ibos are doing, they have a world record there......the annoying thing is their tendency to start claiming and dragging other peoples land with them.....what a shameless tribe.....your ancestors were lazy bastards who couldnt found any empire great or small,.......

lol wat has empire got to do wit d progressive mind of igbos.

can u plz tell me the empire ur fore fathers founded?
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by unshakablejihad: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:

These animals will surely be dealt with. They have no idea what is coming at them.

ijaw he-goat can u plz tell me wat is cuming fool... u lot shuld put enof effort in developing ur backward state "bayelsa" were pple live in wooden houses nd palm trees, were d numbers of illiterates supercedes the number of literates..last time i was in ur state it seems i was transported six times back to time u lots are barbarians nd still living in stone age.
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Dede1:

Any land occupied by the Okrika folks in Igweocha is given to them by Rebisi folks as a place of settlement.

Bring proof
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2020
unshakablejihad:

ijaw he-goat can u plz tell me wat is cuming fool... u lot shuld put enof effort in developing ur backward state "bayelsa" were pple live in wooden houses nd palm trees, were d numbers of illiterates supercedes the number of literates..last time i was in ur state it seems i was transported six times back to time u lots are barbarians nd still living in stone age.

That guy is yoruba, not ijaw
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by ijawcitizen(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Ijawcitizen:

What about those looted from us by biafran troops?

flamingREED:

If you have records and documented facts, bring them forward.

By the way, even if the Ijaw and other non-igbo Southerners decimate Igbos (a most unlikely scenario) how would you cope alone with Hausa-Fulani domination tendencies?

Oputa Panel Report, Volume 3, page 38

Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by Verysmart101: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
ijawcitizen:
The Ijaw natives of Port Harcourt did not sell those lands to igbo migrants. It was the igbo-controlled Eastern region government that sold them to igbos only with no single plot sold to the Ijaw natives of Port Harcourt.

The only option we Ijaws had then from the igbo kingdom of Eastern region then was some miserable plot inside Igboland. Some of us who could not fight the system bought, yet after the war could not retrieve same from igbos, nobody is talking about this because we choose not to shout and sing about it like igbos.

The end result of the great igbo act of wickedness was that our streets were all named after igbo mogrants.How would you feel if migrants did this to igbos in any part of igbo land?

We have recovered our territory forcefully taken from us, and we have no apology to give for taking back what rightfully belongs to us...cheers!

That is y I see Abacha as a hero for killing Sarowiwa.u see how how his family is in shambles now? U can't eat ur cake and have it back.Which fucking land did we take from ur region Niger Delta thieve's? Tell me how
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by Verysmart101: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Difrent:

it has been said that never in the history of the world have a people abandoned their own homestead and are "developing" other peoples land like the ibos are doing, they have a world record there......the annoying thing is their tendency to start claiming and dragging other peoples land with them.....what a shameless tribe.....your ancestors were lazy bastards who couldnt found any empire great or small,.......

Ur tribe that is awesome what have they achieved apart from sapele water? Useless fool
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by Verysmart101: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2022
ijawcitizen:
The comment of a vile migrant.

Igweocha as a word means THE WHITE MAN'S HILL. It's origin and use has to do with the coming of the white men specifically the British and the beginning of colonialism in the early 1900s.

We do not acknowledge the evil act of Igbo migrants renaming our towns. Your caveman urge to posses what is not yours has led you to great danger and will lead to a greater danger. And it is disgusting to us the real natives of Port Harcourt.

We shall always crush all your attempts to posses what is not yours...anytime...cheers!

Honestly ur such a fool.Did d Igbos rename igweocha to portharcourt? Are u mad? Didn't ur forefathers sell lands to the Igbos? Did we snatch anyland from ur forefathers? All of u are bastard's
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by Verysmart101: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
ijawcitizen:
You tried to exterminate us all all before when you had overwhelming military and political might, how did that end up for you? Till this very day, the igbo national anthem is Abandoned property.

And from where I see it, this animalistic urges of yours only got stronger and are ready to go down the same road with us again. But I got news for you, we are not the docile people you overran and killed for fun in your supposed igbo-fulani war Of 1967.

The cowards did not even step a foot in the North to fight their supposed fulani enemies. We understand you better now. So all I can say is...cheers!

Try wat u did in1970 to steal our properties again and u will have it hot.Reaping where u didn't sow.Thieves
Re: Abandoned Property; Will History Repeat Itself In Nigeria? by Verysmart101: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
ijawcitizen:

Your blindness didn't even make you realize that the Fulanis took control of ND oil from Igbo's control, not from our control.

U re the coward here Mr man.Why did Gowon create Rivers state in the first place? How could ur region and saro-wiwa accept such stupid offer of abandoned properties for compensation of oil pollution and proceeds instead of claiming ownership of some oil blocs.The Fulani succeeded in their plans was because of ur sons Saro-wiwa and Isaac adaka Boro who betrayed ur region when Igbos went to war in order to liberate old eastern region.Instead of supporting his brothers he betrayed them and see how both of them shamefully died at d end of it.They were both killed by the people they supported.Senseless cowards.I love Abacha for killing that idiot wiwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomatoes, Pepper, Yams And Onions Grow In The South Too / Facebook, Instagram , Whatsapp And Others May Be Banned - Lai Mohammed / I will withdraw Peter obi's petition in court, Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.