Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website (40941 Views)

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by blackbeau1(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
She should just operate under the opinion that' any publicity is good publicity '
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by stonemasonn: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crys and barks mixed breed cat and dog". Lol!
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Gentlevin: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Childish youths that can't move on peacefully. May God not bring such a person my way...again.
hmmmm so u mean u once had such a person as a bf?........Tell us more.....wait let me grab my popcorn.....

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Not funny
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by beautiful232(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
lwkmd I am not understanding this kind boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by DanielsParker(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
lol
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Skmoda360(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Childish youths that can't move on peacefully. May God not bring such a person my way...again.
Have you experience this before? if yes pele tie.....
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by dauddy97(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by thunderbabs: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ohhhhh nooooo!!!!!! grin
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by AngelicBeing: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by naturalflow: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
this is serious
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by udumosam23(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
princetom1:

Again? shocked

Hahahaa, thought i was the only one that saw that. Checked her profile to see if there will be a resemblance but oh, i saw my football idol.
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin
He is juz too #SAVAGE for comparing her to a dog and a cat... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by lelvin(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigga must have used the runway a million times...

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by LukeLook: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

Ha. Again?!
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

have they been on your way before?
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Couldn't hide my laughter in the office

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
The guy na from obiakpo local government area....Cheiiii cheeeeeiii Apostle must hear this.....#100 naira....cheeei

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by dominique(f): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
What a sore loser

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by ToyinDipo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Laughing in capital letters grin grin
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by obowunmi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
this is something that I can do. Very funny

grin grin grin
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Damfostopper(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
oh my goodness.... it is finished

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by ssogundele(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
����can't stop laughing � since. This part where he said "cry and bark mixed breed cat � and dog � " got me cracking!
On a seriou note � the guy is helping prospective innocent � guy who might be interested in the lady to beware and avoid the Zambian lady treatment. The dead � had no opportunity to warn the living!
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by victorioushands: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
The way the universe responds to our actions are sometimes unpredictable. The childish man may have ignorantly advertised the lady for a kind and blessed man who would beg her to marry him. She cries and barks, so? If she barks and cries, it's for a reason. Maybe you are not hearing her enough and you continually wound her heart. And I bet she walked out on you and you are on revenge mission. Thank God she doesn't have the heart to poison you, imprison you spiritually or even sleep with your enemies. Men should learn to respect women, no matter what. If you are not comfortable, walk. But leave her be.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by Icon79(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pretty

interesting choice of word!

O pari
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by coolest01(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Not everything revolves around you madam.

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by pocohantas(f): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
coolest01:
Not everything revolves around you madam.

This is a forum, your brain can't figure out what it revolves around?
Re: Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website by coolest01(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:

This is a forum, your brain can't figure out what it revolves around?
Unfortunately, u can't take a simple comment without insults? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video / Couple Rocks Wizkid’s Starboy Jersey In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.