Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) (32922 Views)

Ice Prince Flaunts His New Hairstyle (Photos) / Ice Prince Pictured Smoking Heavily - Fans React / "Olamide Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artiste Like Ice Prince" - Fan Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by bukynkwuenu: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
hope u will join the "king in the north "........btw I where were u when the fulani was running riot in plateau state
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ops Winter came for house Zamani
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by udi4eva(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Them don off this guy fridge, nigga transformed from ice to cold water.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by salford1: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
i thought he was a middlebelter.
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Menabari: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
hmmmm.Ice prince...I miss dat guy..What happened to him...Did he smoke d wrong weed?
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by 2shure: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rich niggis lets geh more money.
Broke niggiz
Go burn in hell
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Twrecks(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
however many will agree that Ice Prince Zamani has so far been a shadow of his past glories just like the Starks of Winterfell

Thus the title; Warden of the North suits him perfectly seeing that winter has come over his career.

grin This defines savagery

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
salford1:
i thought he was a middlebelter.
no he is a waistbelter

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by dirtyhokage(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
OP this ur report though....u and ice prince get beef?

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Magnifico2000: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
I was expecting to see a picture qhere he deessed like NED Stark or Jon Snow.. mtschweee.. waste of mb.
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Taiwo20(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian rap star, Ice Prince Zamani has laid claim to the north giving himself the title, Warden of the North, which is the name of the rulers of the Northern lands in Westeros from the popular epic fantasy, Game of Thrones.

The rapper is laying claim as the number one music act from the Northern part of the country, however many will agree that Ice Prince Zamani has so far been a shadow of his past glories just like the Starks of Winterfell

Thus the title; Warden of the North suits him perfectly seeing that winter has come over his career.

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/ice-prince-zamani-styles-himself-warden.html

but he's a fine man with a good dress sense
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
vorigan:
.......Warden of the North abi traffic warden of the North grin grin..........His current rap skills are as backward as the North grin grin

Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
With that yellow teeth
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by grtboy51(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes nw because no body dey 4 north
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by sammyuche(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
TunezMedia:
Nigerian rap star, Ice Prince Zamani has laid claim to the north giving himself the title, Warden of the North, which is the name of the rulers of the Northern lands in Westeros from the popular epic fantasy, Game of Thrones.

The rapper is laying claim as the number one music act from the Northern part of the country, however many will agree that Ice Prince Zamani has so far been a shadow of his past glories just like the Starks of Winterfell

Point of correction.. The starks of winter fell never became a shadow of their past glories.. They became great and unique leaders

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Ignyte(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
lelvin:
What happened to Zamani, he had so much talent. Nigga must have smoked the wrong strain of that wicked northern SK or Afghanistan weed grin

He's making a movie about himself. Me vs Me
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by oodua1stson: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
This talentless guy again.

Brymo made him and m.i stars but they betrayed him
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by unofficialapple: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
donblade85555:
he his now tagged an upcoming artiste, please focus more on your career and not all these warden stuff am seeing here, small mr eazi dor overtake you

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit
www.laughkillme.com

Yoruba man, your written English even has "H-factor"
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by lelvin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Whatever happens, he is not the same Ice prince. Not the same Zamani

(
Ignyte:

He's making a movie about himself. Me vs Me
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by donblade85555(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
unofficialapple:

Yoruba man, your written English even has "H-factor"
please I am from the south, urhobo to be specific
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Shaballantin(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesse jagz rules the game in naija,, take it or use it
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by cooljoe(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
make cersi catch u
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Jacolubs: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
W
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by lebete3000: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
TunezMedia:

This OP sef sabi enter pesin....the last 2 paragraphs ma die....
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by chrisseun(m): 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
vorigan:
.......Warden of the North abi traffic warden of the North grin grin..........His current rap skills are as backward as the North grin grin

Why so Savage?!
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by sobastical: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
This guy's musical just fade away like that. .... I knew it back that his one sided style won't take longer before he expire and it even shows that he's not a creative rapper... Shame
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by meneski(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
I love that (winter has come over his career) frozen career.
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2017
He no reach
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by TrollTrap: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Dem glasses are fuegooo embarassed
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 3:44am On Oct 18, 2017
dirty brown teeth
Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by cyber5(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2017
oodua1stson:
This talentless guy again.

Brymo made him and m.i stars but they betrayed him

What is this one saying?
Brymo made who stars?

Just stop smoking weed

Re: Ice Prince Styles Himself "The Warden Of The North" (Photo) by oodua1stson: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2017
cyber5:

What is this one saying?
Brymo made who stars?

Just stop smoking weed
any good music from chocolate city in the last 4/5 years?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 / Iyanya Grateful For Turnaround, Recalls Begging Last Year To Perform At Shows / Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.