Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (5483 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / +18: Look at the G-String Panties I Bought Yesterday [Picture] / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Kolababe: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
A lady has ranted over her insecure husband. The lady who took to Facebook to complain amidst several people reacting, says that the man has a habit of inspecting the panties which she wear.

The Kenyan lady who posted in a mixed of English and Kenyan local dialect stated that if she wears a white panties or a brand new one, then trouble will start. Her post is below...

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Kolababe: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
what an insecure man
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Many are suffering in the name of marriage.

I don't know why any woman will allow such. undecided what disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Kowor(f): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
The man is jobless. He should start mopping the river in his village.

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by AliHandsome(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Shebi u married him yourself? biko stop complaining

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by izaray(f): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
The man get time ooh..Carrying women matter for head like gala..

Karma will soon catch him angry
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by pocohantas(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Insecure man... he will die of high blood pressure and another man will use teeth to remove the pant from her waist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by IAMSASHY(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
undecided so far u ain't hiding anything, dat shudnt boda u, keep d pants 4 hm na, bringing d issue 2 social media wl only tear u both apart.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by thesicilian: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
That's what you get when you have a history of being a slay queen.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Can this story be possibly real

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Safiaa(f): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
pocohantas:
Insecure man... he will die of high blood pressure and another man will use teeth to remove the pant from her waist.
See analysis cheesy NL will not kill me ohh lool

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Your headache

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Nobodys(f): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
i dont get it.. By inspecting her pants wud that change anything??....if she wanna cheat shez still gonna cheat. Dumb husband.
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by iamJ(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Shift make i vomit

As black and disgusting most nigerian girls are

Why person go wan look nunu dress

Unless he suppects that u will cheat, cause neat girls change panties after sex

If u dont, ure a pig

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by 9japrof(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Insecurity in marriages is worse than singleness, saparation and divorce combined together.

Why be insecure in marriage when you can be single
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by ChopBellefull(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
I wonder how ds pple dey manage write dia language
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nawa o

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by tofek4real: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided so far u ain't hiding anything, dat shudnt boda u, keep d pants 4 hm na, bringing d issue 2 social media wl only tear u both apart.
Correct girl God bless your hustle
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Sierusvirus(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Best response, for her complaining shows she's hiding something or rather cheating on him

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
pls take your husband to see a psychiatrist, he needs help.
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Enoma222(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
cheesy ;Dthe man should also inspect the position of is wife vagina to know if it as be temper .. angrythe man should also inspect the position of is wife vagina to know if it as be temper ..
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by ifyan(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm

Kai Kenyans wetin una need for now na Bubu because him go give una different wahala oda than wield news way we de read of here.

Woman if U are sincere with yourself, U would have make to have trust in U and not this nonsense.
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by ifyan(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:

Correct girl .
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Taiwo20(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kowor:
The man is jobless. He should start mopping the river in his village.

mop river.... Haba! temper justice with mercy.

wetin no go happen for that Kenya sef...

The idiot must be jobless
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Divay22(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kenyan
I wasn't expecting anything less...
They like doing weird things
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Charles4075(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Na woman born you jooor. Correct babe.
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Yeligray(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Some men feel insecure because of the following reasons;

1. If he feels that he doesn't deserve you.
2. If you are too beautiful
3. If you are free with guys.
But i'm totally against it. Marriage is all about trust and if you don't trust your spouse it leads to destruction.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
inspector general of pant,help me tell him#wehdonesirgrin
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by stillondmatter: 2:25am On Oct 18, 2017
k
Re: My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants by sussybae(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2017
It has happened to my mom before she was staying with dis guy as a live in lover cos of accommodation issues so each tym she goes to school as past time student he normally smell her pant wen she pull it so she for mad cos he refused to stop after so many quarrel guess wat she did ? one day she got bck pulled d pant and inserted it into his mouth ,this she kept doing till he changed his ways.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Like This? Is This Not Too Early / Why Your Big Booty Is Dangerous / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.