Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Someone Stop This Evil On Nairaland Job Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Stop This Evil On Nairaland Job Thread (865 Views)

Why Can't TB Joshua Stop This Evil? See What He Said About The Russian Plane. / Pls, How Can I Stop This From Etisalat? / Make Nairaland (job Section) Scam Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Stop This Evil On Nairaland Job Thread by lekkimania(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2007
a lot of folks paste false information on this job thread and cause alot of havoc . Someone said there will be uba test at tundun wada in abuja alot of Nairaland users travelled from all over the country trusting the info only to discover it was ajoke .This forum belongs to the dynamic ambitious and intelligent nigerian youths not layabouts and reckless jokers. Stop putting peoples life at risk. if you don't have something intelligent and worthwhile to paste just keep shut.Instead of causing havoc with your ignorance and careless jibes. This job thread as i said is for ambitious people not , Aisha and all those folks who pasted gibberish about a test in Abuja Nairaland users are angry with you you better ,
Re: Someone Stop This Evil On Nairaland Job Thread by cuteass1(f): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2007
lol, gosh you're funny, i love the way you composed your post, the whole story is so funny. and how sad that you had to travel that long distance for nothing shocked, i can imagine how mad/angry/pissed off angry you looked when you got there and discovered you'd been misled, i'm sure you even started talking to yourself in anger and cursing those responsible for the prank, maybe they didn't think anybody would be light-headed enough to fall for it. I'm not saying you're light-headedooo, i'm sure you had a good reason of showing up at the mentioned place, please accept my sympathy sad
Re: Someone Stop This Evil On Nairaland Job Thread by saintsam(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2007
@cute-ass

Y are u taking this matter so lightly, lekkimania have a serious point, some nairalanders are playing pranks on peoples intelligence, some have even turn it to a place where they demonstrate thier nefarous internet activities on people. Its quite annoying, though I have not fall a victim to it, but I feel the pains of those that have like my humble poster, lekkimania.
Re: Someone Stop This Evil On Nairaland Job Thread by Seun(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2007
Learn to use the "report to moderator" feature. It's there for a purpose.
Re: Someone Stop This Evil On Nairaland Job Thread by cuteass1(f): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2007
@ topic
accept my apologies cry i didn't mean to be insensitive, i don't find it funny either, the story was just funny to picture, bur i'm sorr if i hurt anybody's feelings.

And for those of you displaying these pranks, shame on y'all. Remember what goes around comes around. What fun do you get in ruining other's days or is it just that you guys have nothing important to do with your lives. I'm dissappointed that adults like you still behave like kids, its actually nothing to write home about sad
Re: Someone Stop This Evil On Nairaland Job Thread by kitaun(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2007
Why get beatan twice? why waste 10k cos of a gatecrashing intention? Was it the not the same way some peeps fell for the Consulting Capable hoax? Guys, una suppose dey sharp not get hoodwinked by some pranksters!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In God's Side / Jealousy?its Exact Definition / Nairaland Issues And Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.