Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (43675 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by bedspread: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pre-baby Photos
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Awww so beautiful cheesy

Wish you safe delivery dear

God bless you home forever . smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Safe delivery
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
In 9 months time we will come visiting for omu gwor . Belle no dey hide.
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Tunagee(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Soljaboi44:
bobo yen ti do obo arabinrin yii sha undecided

Mumu! Is that one a comment. Why not shut the Bleep up, if u don't have any good thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Sicillian: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Why is your picture not showing on Frontpage instead. Wanna know why?

She is more recognized than anyone in your lineage...and that is a fact.
Epic...
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Whoeppme(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
This girl that year sha wink wink
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by LEXYCOM: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
So this girl Don dey have seexxx
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by tosinjay(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
See my age mate o, she don go marry..

Loved her osemudiamen den..

Infact i jst go watch for youtube.

Make up don change d face. undecided
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Orpe7(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chop �go yo!
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by ibrokola(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
You had sex cool
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Shawnnn01: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:
The unknown gospel 'star' that got married...

Igbo n hatred na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by jide219(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
If u lived in Edo state around early 2000s and u don't know dis girl den u re a fool
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Jethrolite(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:
She was very popular, I guess you are too young to know.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by revelation2013(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Waoh! As a child, I had a crush on her then.
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
We murdered the benin lyrics those days.

'One sunday morning I see one fine girl
One Sunday morning I see one fine girl
She say she love me, I say I love am.
Wetin pain lme be say, she don get belle. shocked
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by stellytwinkle(f): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Soljaboi44:
gross! undecided
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Habeyy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
kennyblaze007:
I am a bini boy and I can confidently say back in the days,we kids rocked benita music

And I had a crush on her,telling myself wen I make money,am definitely marrying her but here she is with anoda man and a baby

Am so happy for her though
grin
What a pity
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by tintingz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
I use to listen to this girl songs during my childhood, she is now a woman married and I'm now a man still single. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by psalmson001: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
martineverest:
dis lady has forgotten she's from ishan..........by d time her tribe ppl.......

Hahahahahahahahaha..........complete d statement na make dem find you come too with first class ticket aboard edo airways cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by asagbaesiri: 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:
if you don't know her, I think you are part of the indomie generation!!!!
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Godweapon30(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
She use to be my dream girl. Chai I lost her to dis guy.
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Origin(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Her song was the bomb. Cool babe then and now.

I have a thing for songs in local dialect . They just get to me and have positive vibes even though I don't under a word.
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by sirdjay1: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wow!
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
SAMBARRY:
Them don nack this one apako
tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by unapologetic: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
But she has given birth already na...
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by tealaw(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
This guy go dey happy say him marry famous person.��
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by jtjohn(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Dont say what u don't know... is not compulsory to comment in all thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Greenbuoy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Soljaboi44:
oni'sokuso ni yin, sir!
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by arrestdarrester: 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
I remember running into her on this day in her university and we spoke briefly. And I kept wondering if it was really Benita of the 'Osamudiamen' fame...very quiet and unassuming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Find Another Person Let's Do Engagement"- Omoni Oboli Tells Alexx Ekubo / Actress, Sugar Chika Breastfeeds Daughter In New Photos / "No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.