Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (43677 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by igbsam(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
shame dey catch me.........i don old, yet i no get girlfriend
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Antoeni(m): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm d young shall grow,she shall deliver like a Hebrew woman
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 2:57am On Oct 18, 2017
eezeribe:
The unknown gospel 'star' that got married...

You just Bleep up for this yan . Who no know this babe haba . She been popular die that year
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by kevweflex(m): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Who knows you?

eezeribe:
The unknown gospel 'star' that got married...
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2017
wishing u a safe delivery
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 18, 2017
jtjohn:
Dont say what u don't know... is not compulsory to comment on all thread.

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2017
TunezMedia:

Nigerian gospel star, Benita Okojie who warmed her way into the heart of many at a tender age is heavily pregnant and has shared a shot of her growing bump on her social page.

Benita married her University sweetheart, Olawale Adeyina in November last year.

See shots of the stunning mum to be below...

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/benita-okojie-flaunts-huge-babybump-pics.html

So this small girl of yesterday sef Don ripe Don dey chop ponmo, na wa oh

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by RillJ(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2017
martineverest:
dis lady has forgotten she's from ishan..........by d time her tribe ppl.......

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by bravehost4u(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

If you don't know her then things are as they should be.
I agree with you, only the folks born then would know
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by ipledge10(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2017
I HAve been looking for osamudiame for years, thanks to this thread. I was 6 when I last listened to it, and I still have it played in my head many times
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by aviazuva: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2017
See my daughter don marry and preg.
Congratsoooo
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by francotunsco: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2017
and this girl started in a Godly way. See where she is now. Pregnant? What was she thinking?
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Konquest: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
TunezMedia:

Nigerian gospel star, Benita Okojie who warmed her way into the heart of many at a tender age is heavily pregnant and has shared a shot of her growing bump on her social page.

Benita married her University sweetheart, Olawale Adeyina in November last year.

See shots of the stunning mum to be below...

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/benita-okojie-flaunts-huge-babybump-pics.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How time flies... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No More Going To The Gym?" Peter Okoye Asks As He Shares This Photo / RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.