Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Help A Friend, Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Friend, Pls. (722 Views)

How Do I Convince My Friend.. Pls Advice / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Navy or Air force friend pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend, Pls. by Sunnex88: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
I want the assistance of my friends in this wonderful forum. I met a girl 7 years ago. We fell in love and the relationship later produce a boy child. Because of the shame it will bring on the family, I paid a given sum of money and she became my wife. Summarily, she keep telling me that we can't marry. There was even a time she threatened to return the " money on her head" but our parents intervened and peace ensued. Just 2 days ago, she told me the usual story of not marrying me. She told me I should even block her number.
To my greatest surprise, she called me this afternoon asking after my boy who is staying with my parents.
I want to forget her and forge ahead with my life. Pls it that OK? Or should I go back to her after the insults and also considering the fact that this is the 4th or 5th time she will be talking about us not getting married.
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by biacan(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
How old are you
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Forget her and move on... simple as ABC.
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by Fongido(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
How old are you
Haha you this girl. must you know his age before you advise him?
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by biacan(f): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fongido:
Haha you this girl. must you know his age before you advise him?
Yes I need to know his age before we advice him
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by MhizzAJ(f): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
She keeps saying she can't get married to u...Why

You weren't even ready for marriage then..u got married to her cos she was pregnant

There must be a problem somewhere

Do you nag? Cos i know some Nigerian men are fond of nagging and they ve this annoying attitude.

No woman runs away from good

Your story is incomplete

She tried oo
She dated for 7 years
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by Fongido(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Yes I need to know his age before we advice him
lol good luck
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by Sunnex88: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You weren't even ready for marriage then..u got married to her cos she was pregnant

Do you nag? Cos i know some Nigerian men are fond of nagging and they ve this annoying attitude.

Your story is incomplete

She tried oo
She dated for 7 years

Thanks. I don't nag. I don't beat her. But I don't have a good job yet but I have been trying my best and by God's grace, the future is bright.
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by MhizzAJ(f): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sunnex88:
Thanks. I don't nag. I don't beat her. But I don't have a good job yet but I have been trying my best and by God's grace, the future is bright.
Oh i see where the problem is coming from now

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by Sunnex88: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Oh i see where the problem is coming from now
The job aspect, right?
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Op. Assume she was a surrogate and find love again.
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by Shawnnn01: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sunnex88:
.Many girls want a present that is bright as well not just a future. 98% of females around now will rubbish any relationship you can not cater for their need. I would advice you let her go if she wants. The possibility of her return is over 50% but remember the honey pot would have been devastated before she returns.

This will auto reset her medulla to seek the true refuge which is you but you need some luck to ensure she does not get lucky while she roam. Either way do away with any girl not ready to listen to your dictate. Being rich make this easier so try make money. Don't give her your money just flash it to her. You will wonder if you use some kind of magnet to glue her around.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by dingbang(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Foolish girl...
Re: Help A Friend, Pls. by crismark(m): 1:06am On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Your story is incomplete

She tried oo
She dated for 7 years

(1) (Reply)

You Normally Have S3x In The Dream? See What / Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa / Does Godly Relationship Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.