Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (52280 Views)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / 8 Dangerous Dog Breeds Think B4 U Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Holarbizzy042(f): 6:22am On Oct 18, 2017
You don list almost all the dog breeds, even Calabar Bingo dey included

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by owem19(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Team rottweiler,am in love with d breed [img] cool

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Marvel1206: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Pitbull is the most dangerous anyday. I watched a pitbull attack some years ago, it was a gory sight

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by sureheaven(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Sirheny007(m): 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Rubbish.. grin
They are not dangerous until they withstand 30minutes heat inside my cooking pot. cheesy
I have never tasted meat sweeter than dogmeat.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by akigbemaru: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
the last one is the CAUCASIAN OVCHARKA.

The Caucasian Ovcharka also known as the Caucasian Shepherd, was bred to protect livestock. The typical Caucasian Ovcharka is assertive, strong-willed and courageous. However, unless properly socialized and trained, the Caucasian Shepherd may exhibit ferocious and unmanageable tendencies since it does not accept people it does not know and has a powerful urge to defend.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by enemyofprogress: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
In that case

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by castrol180(m): 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
There are many factors that play a role when assigning a “danger” level to a dog but most critics and researchers disagree as to what these factors are. Consequently, it’s unfair to callously label a dog as dangerous.

Nevertheless, it can’t be helped that some dog breeds have more potential to cause serious harm to a person if the dog were to decide to attack. Therefore, our 25 most dangerous dog breeds focuses on the potential of a dog to cause serious injury to a victim. It is important to note however that most dogs are bred with the desire to please their masters. Thus most incidents involving dogs stem from improper training and harsh ownership.

Credit: http://list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/

pit bull should top the list
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Proffdada: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
BULL TERRIER.

Known for their large egg shaped heads, Bull Terriers are exceptionally strong dogs with a #1 ranking in pound-for-pound lean muscle tissue. Though not particularly aggressive, the breed is known to have a strong “prey drive” which makes the Bull Terrier a dangerous dog towards smaller animals.
this is the one i hate most because it looks like a giant rat

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by enemyofprogress: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
All of them are calabar people's pot of soup delites

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by guru90: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
WOLF HYBRID and GERMAN SHEPARD.
wisest dogs!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by GrandMufti: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op shouldn't be in ascending order as you said from least dangerous to most dangerous?
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by updatechange(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love pitbulls angry
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by jackie35(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
AMERICAN BANDOGGE.

This incredibly strong dog is a cross breed between an American Pit Bull Terrier and a Neapolitan Mastiff. In spite of its muscular look, the dog was not originally bred for fighting. Nevertheless, some have used it as fighting dog.

CORRECT MEAT............... OGBONOH SOUP AND APU

CHAI!
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by NicoBaba(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
my best are boerboel n GSD..
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love dogs so much....thanks to my cousin who taught me how to care for them...he even has a bed for his own breed
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by chiraqDemon(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
GREAT DANE.

Also known as the German Mastiff or Danish Hound, this breed of domestic dog is famous for its massive size. This breed holds the record for the world’s tallest dog at 44 inches and was originally bred to hunt wild boar and deer in Germany.
Omo see as this one be like something from zombie sci fi movie

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by CzarChris(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
There are many factors that play a role when assigning a “danger” level to a dog but most critics and researchers disagree as to what these factors are. Consequently, it’s unfair to callously label a dog as dangerous.

Nevertheless, it can’t be helped that some dog breeds have more potential to cause serious harm to a person if the dog were to decide to attack. Therefore, our 25 most dangerous dog breeds focuses on the potential of a dog to cause serious injury to a victim. It is important to note however that most dogs are bred with the desire to please their masters. Thus most incidents involving dogs stem from improper training and harsh ownership.

Credit: http://list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/
A list without the Neapolitian mastiff and the Tibetan mastiff is incomplete.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by okey4reel(m): 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love dogs as my pet
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Titheman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
BULL TERRIER.

Known for their large egg shaped heads, Bull Terriers are exceptionally strong dogs with a #1 ranking in pound-for-pound lean muscle tissue. Though not particularly aggressive, the breed is known to have a strong “prey drive” which makes the Bull Terrier a dangerous dog towards smaller animals.
this one looks harmless jor
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by dorocent(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op, u ve been calling diff countries since.. Our Nigeria Dog nkor.. Abi bingo nova pursue u once; D

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by karashita: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
GERMAN SHEPARD.

A breed of dogs that originated from Germany, the German Shepherd can weigh as much as 70 to 100 lbs. Known for being intelligent, confident, alert, vigilant, and fearless; the police use them for their K-9 units. However, caution must be exercised with Shepherds as they can become overprotective of their family and territory, and if not socialized correctly; can lead to attacks.

I love this breed die! Truly intelligent and over protective.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by marvin902(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
so i cant give my kids a wolf hybrid pup undecided undecided
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Ezionye(f): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
These dogs could have at least put on a smile for the pictures. They all look so unfriendly

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Proffdada: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
kstyle2:
the sight of this dog alone os terrifying.
animals smell fear and exploit it. Don't give in

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by sarutobie(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
owem19:
Team rottweiler,am in love with d breed [img] cool
My favorite guard dog..

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by emerazz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
BASENJI

A breed of hunting dog that originated from Central Africa, they have been classified as a sight hound. They exhibit alertness, curiosity and affection, though they are reserved with strangers. They are the 2nd least trainable of all breed types.

brings smile tu all calabar man face d;;

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by EazyMoh(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
GERMAN SHEPARD.

A breed of dogs that originated from Germany, the German Shepherd can weigh as much as 70 to 100 lbs. Known for being intelligent, confident, alert, vigilant, and fearless; the police use them for their K-9 units. However, caution must be exercised with Shepherds as they can become overprotective of their family and territory, and if not socialized correctly; can lead to attacks.
Dogs are hands down my favorite animals. A friend of mine has a Half German Shepherd half local breed. I was surprised the dog cringed to me e first time I visited the compound. I started petting him as soon as he approached me and he kept jumping on my shoulders.
Nice article, I will definitely have dogs when I settle down. Having grown up with them in our home.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Benekruku(m): 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
And the Nigerian Nkita is not on the list.

Mtchewwww.....
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Kylekent59: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
AKITA INU.

A large spitz breed of dog that originated from mountainous regions of Japan, it is known for its two breed types: the Akita Inu (Japanese Akita) and the Akita (American Akita). Strong, independent and dominant breed, they are affectionate with family members but are aloof with strangers due to their territorial attitude.

See fine dog. Dis dog make sense but I need that one that keeps lion off grin
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by pankere(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
OP why is the Tibetan Mastiff not on the list? One of the largest, most dangerous and most expensive dog breeds

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by jessejunior(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
but I was shocked seeing that Caucasian is more dangerous than pitbull oh, I was expecting to see pitbull as the most dangerous. that thing no be dog oh na wild animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion / 7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo) / The Tamaskan: A Dog Bred To Look Exactly Like A Wolf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.