Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (52281 Views)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) / 8 Dangerous Dog Breeds Think B4 U Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by ofuonyebi: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
These dogs fearful look means nothing to the common man as they only feed fat from those

who have stolen the Nigerian money and who can afford to dole out millions

of money to keep them in check from eating their wives and children as the next meal...

why not gather them in their nos and set them to comb sambisa forests to put and end to the B/K/H rumbles..
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Vokians(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Which one of these is bingo? Is Bingo indigenous to Africa.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by jacksonlows: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
The term "Pit Bull" does NOT encompass certain breed of dogs. It is no where a bracket term for the breeds you mentioned. More so, the picture you posted is of an American Bully.

This grouping you just did has done more harm than good to the true American Pit Bull Terrier. The APBT as it is fondly called is the only breed of dog that has Pit Bull in its name. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier, the American Staffordshire Terrier and the American Bull Dog as you mentioned belong in the bull breed class but aren't Pit Bulls.

Google doesn't always have the answers. Do more research and find out from true dog men or women.

Attached are some pictures of the true American Pit Bull Terrier.

maleekfrenzy:
PITBULL.

The term ‘pit bull’ encompasses certain breeds of dog from the American Pit Bull Terrier, the Staffordshire bull terrier, the American Staffordshire terrier, and the American Bulldog. Originally bred for baiting bulls and bears the majority of their breeds were also used for dog fighting in numerous parts of the world and is considered as the most dangerous dog in America.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by uwammebi: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
BASENJI

A breed of hunting dog that originated from Central Africa, they have been classified as a sight hound. They exhibit alertness, curiosity and affection, though they are reserved with strangers. They are the 2nd least trainable of all breed types.

what the hell is a basenji doing on this list?
know what breed this really is?!
its d popular local cowardly dog known as 'ekwuke' or 'bingo'.

ders a difference between a dog that's least trainable n one dats dangerous.
do ur research well next time n don't just copy n paste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobodys(f): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
heheheh..dogs, they can scare life outta me...that for nigerian dogs oo. Now imagine dat bitbull and wolf hybrid comin towards me ..lol...i wud die out of fear....i still love dogs though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Justiceleague1: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
GERMAN SHEPARD.

A breed of dogs that originated from Germany, the German Shepherd can weigh as much as 70 to 100 lbs. Known for being intelligent, confident, alert, vigilant, and fearless; the police use them for their K-9 units. However, caution must be exercised with Shepherds as they can become overprotective of their family and territory, and if not socialized correctly; can lead to attacks.
my favorite cool
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by adjoviomole(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please o stop classifying pit bull as a pet. That dog na confirm wild animal.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by denjjy(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
how I wish I can get all these dogs. I love dog

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by neonly: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
I no buhari breed der now undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
AKITA INU.

A large spitz breed of dog that originated from mountainous regions of Japan, it is known for its two breed types: the Akita Inu (Japanese Akita) and the Akita (American Akita). Strong, independent and dominant breed, they are affectionate with family members but are aloof with strangers due to their territorial attitude.

What is it with Japanese and Edo language. Severally similarities.

Dog in Edo is Akita.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by KAYD007(m): 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
maleekfrenzy:
GREAT DANE.

Also known as the German Mastiff or Danish Hound, this breed of domestic dog is famous for its massive size. This breed holds the record for the world’s tallest dog at 44 inches and was originally bred to hunt wild boar and deer in Germany.

This looks like a well roasted dog oo

its statue like undecided
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by obaoyedotun(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
I guess you have not met my pet the American Bully
kstyle2:
the sight of this dog alone os terrifying.

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by KAYD007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
opal4real:

Dog in Edo is Akita.

Wrong! Edo do not have one single dialect!

From the part where i came from, have different name from what you put up there.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Jlow2: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
turkish kangal remain my best dog,very large and aggressive.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by mekuso89(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
I no go ever try wolf hybrid
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by chieni(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
I haaaate dogs, always ready to attack even when you don't have evil intentions
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
kstyle2:
the sight of this dog alone os terrifying.

Extremely dangerous, its not advisable to keep in the home especially where infant kids are.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by loluadebayo: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Love this
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by RichDad1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op, I guess you’ve never heard of the Tibetan Mastiff
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by RichDad1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
uwammebi:

what the hell is a basenji doing on this list?
know what breed this really is?!
its d popular local cowardly dog known as 'ekwuke' or 'bingo'.

ders a difference between a dog that's least trainable n one dats dangerous.
do ur research well next time n don't just copy n paste.
I just weak for the op o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nobodys:
heheheh..dogs, they can scare life outta me...that for nigerian dogs oo. Now imagine dat bitbull and wolf hybrid comin towards me ..lol...i wud die out of fear....i still love dogs though..

Those ones no strong o. I remember when I punched a wolf hybrid, it started shedding tears
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by prIVy7(m): 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please guys, could you help me to identify the breed of this dog.

I was not around when my mum bought it. Someone got it for her and kept it for a while and she was told it was a german shepard. I came home to meet it and I know for a fact that it is not a German shepard.

It behaves so much like a pet dog. It likes to be rubbed and to make bodily contact and just relax. It hardly barks except when fihting for food with the Real German Shepard.

Please help!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobodys(f): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
obaoyedotun:
I guess you have not met my pet the American Bully
hehehe. Dis one follow be dog?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobodys(f): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
locust:

Those ones no strong o. I remember when I punched a wolf hybrid, it started shedding tears
hahahahahahah...are u sure its a wolf hybrid u punched??...d punch must hav bin soo heavy...
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by somehow: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
It's Ekita, not Akita
opal4real:

Dog in Edo is Akita.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by skedy1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love dogs!
My best is the wolf dog, German Shepherd and that guy that becomes destructive when bored....Husky!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by mrMeen(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Omo see as this one be like something from zombie sci fi movie
seconded.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
PLS PM ME..... I NEED THAT WOLF HYBRID DOG.
CC: maleekfrenzy
or anyone
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Awoofawo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Our Calabar pipu go dey look dis thread with one kind image for dem head now!
javascript:void(0);

If dem catch any of these bush-animal....pepper soup don happen niyen. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by Josh44s(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
prIVy7:
Please guys, could you help me to identify the breed of this dog.

I was not around when my mum bought it. Someone got it for her and kept it for a while and she was told it was a german shepard. I came home to meet it and I know for a fact that it is not a German shepard.

It behaves so much like a pet dog. It likes to be rubbed and to make bodily contact and just relax. It hardly barks except when fihting for food with the Real German Shepard.

Please help!!

Isn’t that the dog named Buhari? Na him

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op where can I get the wolf dog? If I must own a dog, that's my preference.
Re: Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. by ibawon(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
If only I could keep Dogs, I'm sure I'll have more than 5 Different Breeds. Good one OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog Loses Police Job, Becomes Governor’s Companion / 7 Dogs Attack A Commercial Driver In Lagos (Photo) / The Tamaskan: A Dog Bred To Look Exactly Like A Wolf (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.