Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (67027 Views)

Is The First Son To Inherit All My Father's Property ? / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:

Then you are the goat mumu grin grin
Which school did you attend? Chai! You do not read but reply me. Hahahahaha. You just nailed it, congratulations. You have just been crowned king of fool. grin grin grin grin

So you just see mention, click the quote button without reading? You are a psychopath grin grin grin grin

Only a goat does things without bearing. No wonder you have been talking off limit since. Hahaha

Dimwit rest already. I don't have time to waste on dimwits. God knows I don't read the rubbish you typed here, it belongs to the garbage bin.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:

You are stupid to mention God. You can't read cos you can't handle it. You haven't said anything sensible since.

You are begging me to stop? Keep dreaming. Hahahahah

Idiots like you deserve to be tormented. Animal.

Sick asshole, get off my lane. Shameless dimwit.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by laribari(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
1Dray:

Sick asshole, get off my lane. Shameless dimwit.

You idiot, u asked for it. Why did you mention me first? Idiot! slowpoke
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:

Which stupid lane do you have? You carried filthy hand to type and mention me when I didn't even call you into my discussion. Fool?? Now u are borrowing my word as you are struggling to keep up. Hahahaha you are the real fool. Scavenger grin grin grin

You kept saying lane. You You th most stupid idiot on this thread, whose like your post? None! It lacks maturity, common sense and a brain. grin grin grin

Olu of mumu. grin grin the cure to your illness is not in the market at all.

What is this dimwit saying?
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:

I'm telling you that you are daft. You have justified it. You kept saying get off my lane. Which stupid lane? Didn't you mention me first? Did I talk to a duns like you? You fuvk off and bounce.

Most importantly, you don't even have a brain. You haven't made a reasonable point since than insults.

You sure pass for a bus conductor. grin grin

Agbero

Pray people, what is this sick mofo saying?
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:

grin grin grin

You can see how cheap you are? Now you are begging people to come to you aid? I thought you can talk as you are feeling like a boss.

You are the most useless being on this thread and people know it.

I figured out you are a hoodlum and you justified it, calling crowd to come to your aid. Sorry, this is not a bus stop but a place for sane people. I wonder the security that let you loose at Yaba left.

A man who claims every word a person speaks has to be based on sarcasm, what do we expect. I challenge you. How many likes do your stupid initial post get? Cos at first you called everyone a goat.

You are embarrassing yourself. Tout! grin grin

What's this stinking mofo saying?
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:

Stinking? Can you perceive me from there? Nooo!

Let me ask, my mouth and your mouth which one is closer to your nose? Isn't it yours? Obviously it's the odor from your unbrushed mouth that you are smelling or the stupid unwashed fufu hand of yours because any stinking smell has to be coming from you as its just you alone there.

You see? You are a fool. I pity your folks and an idiot like this will be making contributions at home. Daft suggestions will only one out from you. grin

You are looking for people to come bail you out? Wait dem dey come. Idiot. Next time you see my name, you should run far. Numskull.

What's this thing saying undecided
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahaha! You are the thing becos your brain is malfunctioning. I can see you are low on gas and sounding like a dying man. grin grin Your case is like a corned beef that locked itsef inside and threw the key outside. Your mumu wear crown.

Quote me again and be banned.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:

Make God punish you. Who you dey threaten? You must be very stupid. I sense you are tired and wanna run bu in your mind you want to talk last. I see your are clueless and struggling, so the only way to stop me from talking is ban.

You are daft. Haven't you been insultive? Shame on you.

IF THEY BAN ME, IS IT FOREVER? I WILL COME BACK FO YOU. MORE OVER, IS NAIRALAND SO IMPORTANT THA IF THEY BAN ME I WILL NOT MAKE IT IN LIFE? You are mad. Run off, little boy.

Good. You get what you asked for.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by 1Dray(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
I'm done with you, little ass one.
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Greatidonis: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2017
If na me be this pikin dada I go use am do money medicine add the one way I get Wallai
Re: “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter by Johnpaul1099: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
dirtymoney:
John Paul..? ? SU.Class of 2017??

Yes sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.