Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

One Corner; Ghanian Deadly Virus In Nigeria. By SamGeorgeH2o - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Corner; Ghanian Deadly Virus In Nigeria. By SamGeorgeH2o (1073 Views)

The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) / Deadly Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Corner; Ghanian Deadly Virus In Nigeria. By SamGeorgeH2o by Samoranopapa(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2017
It been a month since i entered any holy place to pray after my long vacation from school. So i decided to go to church with my siblings. When i got to church, i felt comfortable because it is true that in the presence of of God,there is fullness of joy.
Immediately after the service ended,i quickly pick up my holy book heading straight to the parking lot.And there came a pretty girl asking me if i have one corner on my phone. I quickly ask her what one corner is. She replied saying "don't tell me you know that song" with an awkward look on her face. I was trying to rack my brain if i could actually remember anything relating to "one corner", then i told her i don't have the song but i have data on my phone which she can use to download it.
After downloading the song,i decided to play it just to know if i had not succeeded in wasting 4.7mb out of my data. On tapping the play icon on my phone, i heard some sounds which i felt they are unpleasant to my hearing. Before i could turn back to ask the girl to put on her Bluetooth; she was already clinging to a pillar close to her doing some sort of "strange and demonic dance"; kia ! in the church of God. At first, i thought she was not okay or perhaps she has been possessed with some evil spirit.
I smartishly put off the song and she replied saying "oh! why did you off the song naw!, this dance is a new dance.am just learning it. sha please send it to me". My mouth was agape as i didn't know what to say. I transferred the song to her phone without saying anything. She left without uttering not a single " Thank you".
I drove off on a smartish pace, contemplating in the car whether to delete the song or listen to it to the end. I forgot to play the song that same day, so i listened to it a day after. The song was not too cool to me,the lyrics sucks; apart from the word "one corner" that was repeated several times,but the truth must be told; i later fell in love with the groove after seeing series of video on YouTube of people and even celebrities dancing to this song. I decided to take my time too to learn this new dance, believe me it was so easy. its just about clinging onto anything close to you. Now am deeply engrossed with this groove; anytime i pass through the transformer at my junction, what comes to my mind is this dance not minding if there is power in it or not.(Chai! who say make i know this song self).
When i got back to school, i thought i would be the first person to thrill my Hall mates with this dance. Lo and behold, i saw most of the people in my neighborhood doing this dance more than i do. As if that was not enough, my own friend cling to my door shaking it profusely when i played the song on my phone just to let him know that i have a song called one corner. I was forced to off the song after he had already succeeded in removing the upper part of my door. The problem now is that i will have to change my door because of the stupid dance...
Now this one corner of a dance is changing some introvert people to extrovert.
Source: https://samsongeorge..co.ke/2017/10/one-corner-ghanian-deadly-virus-in.html?m=1
Re: One Corner; Ghanian Deadly Virus In Nigeria. By SamGeorgeH2o by swagkingcole(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Very Funny
Interesting Writeup i must say.
Re: One Corner; Ghanian Deadly Virus In Nigeria. By SamGeorgeH2o by Samoranopapa(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
swagkingcole:
Very Funny Interesting Writeup i must say.
Thanks Boss

(1) (Reply)

I Need Story Writers. / Submission Of Poems: Best “new” African Poets 2018 ANTHOLOGY / Killing a Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.